THE PLAYBOY β€’ PJM

By kimchitaebae

When you asked the biggest Playboy of your University to become your sex partner. A Jimin Fanfic Playboy!Au (... More

T E A S E R : 1
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
Not an update
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
Not an update:2
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
Not an update : 3
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T E A S E R : 2
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
‼️IMPORTANT NOTICE ‼️
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
SOON
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
KIMCHITAEBAE WILL RISE AGAIN (idk when)
F O U R T Y F O U R
F O U R T Y F I V E
F O U R T Y S I X

F O R T Y O N E

935 53 4
By kimchitaebae

‼️TW‼️
This chapter contains some scenes which might be disturbing and triggering for some readers. Read at your own risk!!

"Jimin, should I add some more details to it?" You asked as he looked at the laptop. "Nope. I think it's all good." He said and looked at you. You grinned ear to ear as you looked at him. "Thank you so much Jimin! You helped me a lot!We are now half-way done!!" You said as you laid down on your bed.

Jimin looked at you as he grinned. He stared at you for some time as he suddenly hovered over and trapped you in between him. "I know I helped you a lot and I deserve some reward right?"He said, coming closer to your face. His gaze went down to lips then to your eyes. You stared back at him as you were suddenly unable to say something. Your voice got stuck in your mouth as you kept staring at him.

His hand slowly started to made it way under your shirt as a chill ran down to spine. "Cat got your tongue,hmm?" He asked as he grabbed your chin and slammed his lips on yours. Your hands immediately flew over to his neck as you closed your eyes tightly.

He kissed you hungrily while fumbling with the hook of your bra. His lips went down to your neck while pulling down the bra from inside of your shirt. He threw your bra somewhere inside in your room but you were too careless to notice that. He unattached his lips from your skin and got himself up as he took off his tshirt real quick.

You stared down to his body and grew more needy than before. His hand went to your shirt and slid it out by your head. He stared down to your body while you laid there anticipating his next move. He got closer to your face as he kissed your cheeks. Your heart started to thump against your chest while your chest started to heave up and down. "You are so beautiful.." The same word, he repeated again but each time it get more beautiful.

He get down to your neck then to lower as his hands went to your waistband of your sweats. You closed your eyes tightly as you felt his lips all over your body. Your body started to go numb in his touch and your heart went numb too...

"You look beautiful.." Jungkook said while kissing your cheek sweetly. You were unable to say something. You didn't even know what to say or how to react. You were stuck. "Thank you Jungkook and you also...look handsome..as always.." You said while holding his tattooed hand tightly.

He grinned while staring at you. "Thank you so much! Now shall we go?" He said as you nodded. You walked inside the restaurant, hand in hand while smiling widely. You both were at the Jin's restaurant for his party. His restaurant was fully packed as always but Jin told that there was a private room at which the party was held. You also heard that the room was big and specious. So it was not a problem.

You were wearing a long skirt with a beautiful top while Jungkook was wearing a jeans with a knit cropped sweater. His sleevs were rolled up a little showing his tattooed arm a little. You both were standing at the entrance of Jin's restaurant as you were confused in which way to go.

But at that time Taehyung came. You were relieved to see him. He was early at the restaurant as he knew the way to the private room. He took the both of you to the private room. You saw a worker was outside of the room as he bowed infront the two of you. Not gonna lie Jin's restaurant workers were truly respectful. He opened the door as you three entered the private room. There you saw everyone were seated at their spot.

You saw Yoona beside Jin as she waved at you. Your smile grew bigger when you saw her. You waved back at her as you and Jungkook got closer to them. There's were also people who you didn't knew. You assumed they were Jin's other friends.

Then your eyes travelled to Jimin. He was already starting at you, with straight face. He was straighly staring at you as you immediately ignored his stare. "Yo! Jungkook and Hana! Come here!!" Jin called the two of you as you both went to your sits. Taehyung was sitting beside Hoseok but his posture was awkward. You noticed his awkwardness but couldn't able to say anything.

You and Jungkook both sat down but you were literally sitting infront of Jimin. He was sitting next to Hoseok. Your grip around Jungkook's hand got tightened as Jungkook immediately looked back at you. "Are you okay, Hana? You are comfortable right??" Jungkook asked as he looked at you. "Yeah, I'm alright.." You said as you smiled at him. "If you feel uncomfortable or anything, tell me, hmm?" He said as he placed a quick peck on your cheek.

Your eyes grew wider as you looked back to Jimin. He was already sending few glares. He looked at you as he immediately gulped down the alcohol which was in his hand.

"Yo bro chill! There are much more alcohol left!"Jin said to Jimin while laughing loudly. Hoseok started laugh awkwardly as he already sensed the behaviour of Jimin. "Our Jimin-ie is just love alcohol a little bit too much, right?"Hoseok said but his gaze was not leaving your sight. You made big mistake sitting infront of him and also with Jungkook. "Jimin really loves alcohol.."Jungkook said while smiling widely.

Hoseok looked at you as he saw you looking here and there while laughing awkwardly and he also knew the cause behind it. Hoseok got closer to Jimin as he grabbed Jimin's hand. " Yah! Jimin-ah , you are going too far. Don't make it too obvious or Jungkook will know about it!" Hoseok whispered as Jimin just nodded slightly..

Soon after the party begun as the waiters started serve the food on everyone's plate. While the waiters were serving Jin started to introduce to some of his friends. " Y'all meet my closest and best friend, Kim Namjoon!" He pointed at the man with buzzcut and was wearing glasses. He smiled warmly as his dimples popped up on his face. He bowed while sitting at his sit. "Y'all want to listen a funny thing. We were friends since Highschool and people often called us gay couples!!" Jin said as he burst out in laugh.

Yoona's eyes went wide as he looked at Jin's way in disbelief. She muttered a "what" as Jin just laughed loudly. Seeing him laughing like, everyone somehow started to laugh and Hoseok's laugh was the loudest. You giggled a little as Jungkook also laughed with you. "I can't believe this Jin! You two were called boyfriends??" Yoona was stool in disbelief but somehow Jin started to laugh more loudly. Namjoon was already embarassed as kept looking down to his plate while apologizing to Yoona.

At that moment you felt someone's burning gaze. It was none other than Jimin's. He kept staring at you while drinking his drink. You stared back at him for some moment but broke the gaze when Jungkook started to talk with you.

After what seems about an hour, you were almost done with the dinner but Jimin's gaze was still fixed on you. "Jungkook...I have to use the washroom.." You looked back at Jungkook and said. "Ohh..then should I go with you?" Jungkook asked but you shook your head. "No..just stay back here.. I'll be real quick!" You said while standing up. You excused yourself and left the private room.

You soon reached the washroom and stood infront of the mirror. You sighed heavily as you remember his earlier look. He was really looking pissed off. He was looking really disappointed but that's not your fault. You were with your boyfriend. But you felt uneasy at his gaze.

You washed your hands as you looked at the mirror infront of you. Your eyes went wide when you saw a unknown guy in mirror. He was behind you. You turned back as you looked at the person. The person started to get closer to you as you panic. "Wait! What are you doing?!? It's ladies washroom!!" You said loudly but the person slammed your back to the wall and grabbed your both hand behind you tightly. You started struggle in his grip as your breathing got heavy.

"You are looking deliciously gorgeous. I really want to have you.." The man said in his drunk voice as he got closer to your body. The man was literally smelling like alcohol as you felt tears in your eyes but you fought back. "Let me go you bastard or I'll scream!" You said but the person started laugh loudly. He got down to your eye level as he looked at you. You looked at him as you saw him heavily drunk.

"Oh baby you are gonna scream? Keep that scream for now because I'm gonna make you scream today in my bed. Imagine yourself naked while screaming my name?" He said as horror filled in your eyes. "let go off me! Let go! Someone help me!! Please!" You started to scream as the person immediately covered your mouth and turned you. He slammed your face to the wall while you struggled to say something but his one hand was covering your mouth while other one was gripping your hands tightly.

"Fucking stop it bitch! You think you are gonna get away from this? Huh??" He said as he started to kiss your neck forcefully. You struggled in his grip so much but you were too weak to do something. You tried to scream through his hand but it was truly useless. The tears started to flow out of your eyes as you struggled so much but the person tied the both of your hands with something. You tried to scream more harder but his grip on your mouth was too tight.

The person's hand started went inside your shirt as you started to wiggle in his grip. His hand was literally near to the chest but you bite his hand roughly. He immediately freed his hand from your mouth as he groaned in pain and you again started to scream loudly.

"Help me! Someone help me!" You were about to go out of the washroom but he pulled you back harshly and slapped you across your face. Blood started to flow out from the corner of your lips as you felt the stinging pain on your cheek. "Fucking bitch! What do you think of yourself!?! You fucking whore. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you today!!" He said as he pushed you harshly to the ground. You felt a throbbing pain at the back of your head. Then you realised the back of your head got slammed against the wall.

You started to feel dizzy as your vision got blurred. "Fucking let go off me, you fucker.." You said in your weak voice. His anger grew more as he kicked you multiple times in your stomach. You groaned in pain as you coughed out some blood. He crouched down as he grabbed a fist full hair of your head and pulled your head to look at him. You grunted in pain as you looked at him in teary and blurry eyes. "Look at you.. already getting fucked up!" He said and again slapped you harshly across your face.

The person stood up and grabbed your tied hands as he laid you back on the ground. Your vision was literally blurry as you felt your body getting weak and numb. The person got closer to you as he ripped the sleeves of your top. Your tears were flowing out of your eyes as the person's hand also ripped the top fully.

You cried as you started to fight back with little energy of yours but the person again slapped you across your face with much more force. You felt your eyes closing slowly but at that moment you saw another person coming inside the washroom as he pulled back the person away from you and punched him across his face. Your eyes finally gave up as you lost your sences.

I'm asking for apologies in advance if this triggered you. Cuz while writing it, I almost felt disgusting while writing about a woman who is getting almost r@ped by a drunk man. It also kinda triggered me but it's a part of my story and I had to write it and I promise myself I won't write these ever again in my life! If you guys don't feel comfortable, then you can leave it. Thank you 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 74.2K 31
In which Jungkook who is the rich playboy chooses to marry a girl who lost her ability to talk. Highest ranking : #1 in #Fanfiction #1 in #BTS #1...
151K 4.5K 44
[COMPLET] *has really smut chapter +18* Nina is going to find out that It's not easy being a medical student, especially when some psycho is stalking...
139K 6.5K 19
or the one where jungkook is the school bad boy and jimin somehow becomes his fuck buddy, everything is fine until jungkooks step brother taehyung co...
22.6K 336 26
Jk -get ready for the real deal baby girl , I'm gonna fuck you like a slut today ... Contains smut πŸ”ž