It Will All Work Out (Interse...

By Loiosh

Amber hasn't had a good few years. Her father passed away four years ago, on her birthday, and she's been pic... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 48

1.8K 122 34
By Loiosh

When I heard the water start in the shower, I kicked myself into high gear. I ran up the stairs, shedding my robe so I was streaking through the house in the nude. I quickly darted into the other bathroom, using some mouthwash to make sure that I was in perfect kissing form, then got out the bubblegum body mist. I sprayed it in the usual places that Shay always liked, and then gave a little spritz on the inside of each knee. If I had my way, those knees would spend some time around Shay's face, and let her enjoy a lovely scent in addition to what I hoped she'd be tasting. A little of the bubblegum lip balm finished it off.

Once I was smelling yummy, I got my outfit on. I started with black thigh high stockings with a garter belt holding them up that I'd had to practice attaching for several days. I had a little push up demi bra that left my nipples out, and then a skimpy black thong over the garters, so that they could be removed while the garters remained on. I slipped on some heels, little three inch black strappy ones, and then I was done. I stood in front of the mirror, checking myself out to make sure everything was looking in order. I was pretty happy with the look, and I was sure that Shay would have just the reaction I'd want. A very, very hard one. With everything ready, I carefully placed the new dragonfly sundress over my lingerie, and nodded in satisfaction. It was just what I wanted.

I tiptoed back to our room and took the bottle of lubricant we had in there and placed it on the nightstand. We both used it for taking care of ourselves, but I knew I'd need it for each other today! With that done, I stood outside the adjoining bathroom, just feeling silly. Dressed up and ready for action, but just standing there waiting for my girl to get out of the shower. I had the door to the bathroom cracked, and I tried to be patient as I heard the water splashing all over her body. I could only imagine her soapy hands running over her muscles... her breasts... her ass... her cock... Damn it! Hurry up Shay!

Since she was still busy getting clean, I figured I had time to do a little more prep, and went back to the other bathroom, filled a bowl with warm water, and then got a couple of washcloths and a towel. I mean, I was planning on making a mess, so it would be easier to have the cleaning supplies ready, right?

I heard the shower turn off, just as I put all that on my desk, and then hurried over to the bathroom door to listen closely. I smiled when I heard her humming, and I could imagine her drying off while she did so. One thing we hadn't done yet was see each other naked, or at least not on purpose. There had been a few times where we accidentally walked in and the other was changing, but we'd been good about turning our eyes and apologizing because we were afraid of things escalating quickly otherwise.

But not today. Today, Shay was all mine. Escalation was exactly what I wanted!

I heard the little rattle of what I hoped was Shay putting the towel back on the shower bar, and then took a deep breath before I walked into the bathroom. My eyes met hers in the mirror, as she was facing away from me while running her fingers through her hair, trying to make it look properly tousled. She didn't need to worry, I was going to be running my own fingers through it shortly. Those same blue eyes widened in shock, and she started to lower her hands, as though she was going to cover herself up, before I stepped forward, wrapping my arms around her and grabbing them.

"Nuh uh. I want my birthday present, and you're it. I've waited a long time for this, and I'm ready to celebrate." I leaned down, kissing the back of her shoulder. "Do you mind being my present today?"

"Is that really what you want?" she asked in a husky whisper. "Because I know I'd love that too."

"Shay, you're what I want, believe me. But, let me take control at the beginning until I'm comfortable?" I let go of her hands, and placed both of mine flat on her sculpted abs. "I promise, you'll be the one pulling my hair later."

Her eyes met mine in the mirror again, and she gave a little nod. "It wouldn't matter if it was your birthday or not, you know I've always wanted you to feel confident in this. Whatever you're up for, I am too."

I gave her a little smirk, then started to move my hands. One went up, gently cupping her left breast as she leaned back into me with a sigh. The other moved down, feeling the heavy weight of her rapidly hardening shaft for the first time. "You're right, you are up for it." I gave it a gentle squeeze, even as I wondered if she was going to be too big for me to do what I planned. But her cock was so warm and soft, while still being hard, that I knew I had to play with it. This was finally my time to enjoy my girlfriend in a way that I had dreamed about for a long time. "Come with me." I gave her a little tug, and she turned to follow me, letting me lead her along with her penis in my hand like a leash.

"I plan to!" she said with her own smirk. "But I'm betting you have a good idea of what you want to do today."

"I do indeed," I assured her. "I think you'll like it too, of course. But once I'm done, you can do whatever you like to your princess."

"I do like the sound of that." Her voice was low, and I had a feeling that she was already restraining herself from ripping the sundress off me. Luckily, I planned to remove it anyway, because I very much wanted to show her what was underneath.

I stopped by the edge of the bed and pulled her until her back was to it. "Sit down please." She did immediately, as I released her now rock hard member. I turned so she could get to my back and looked over my shoulder at her. "Can you unzip me please?" She nodded stiffly, no pun intended, and then reached up to grip the zipper before lowering it slowly. I could see her eyes widen when her breath hitched when she saw the black bra strap revealed, and then I stepped away. I turned to face her again, holding the dress at the front so it wouldn't fall. "Lay down, Shay. I'll join you in a moment."

Her eyes were already roaming over me, no doubt taking in the stockings and heels, and wondering what was under the dress. "You're going to drive me crazy, aren't you?"

"That was my plan. But I plan to make you cum too. Quite a bit in fact." She moaned as I told her that, and she scooted onto the bed, and laid her head on the pillow. I could clearly see her large cock standing ready for me, and I decided to make her crave even more. I let go of the dress, letting it slip down my body to pool at my feet.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried out as she took in the lingerie beneath it, and I had to hold my hand out to keep her from getting up. She lay back down, but I could swear I heard a low growl in her throat. "That is the sexiest thing I've ever seen, Amber. I can't believe you're mine."

"You like the view?" I turned around, giving her a view of the thong that gave her a great view of my ass. "I was hoping you might."

"I love it. I love you! So, what did you have in mind?"

I crawled onto the bed, throwing my leg over her while making sure I didn't hit her privates, then moved up to press my lips gently to hers. She sighed into my mouth, our tongues quickly finding each other as we both wanted the kiss deepened as quickly as possible. I could feel her hands on my face, softly cupping my cheeks as though I were a fragile creature that shouldn't be scared off.

That wasn't too far from the truth, as even now my heart was racing with a combination of lust, love, excitement, and nerves. I sat up when we broke for air, and looked down at her lovely blue eyes that were mirroring those same emotions. "I'm going to do things to you, okay Shay? And I'll ask you to do a few things to me too. But I need to make a few things clear before I do. Can you work with me?"

"Princess, I am yours to command," she said with conviction. "Tell me whatever you need, and I'll do the best I can to make it happen."

"Okay." I took a few breaths for courage, and then gave her my little speech. "I want to make sure I please you, so if you like something, please tell me. Let me know if you like it. If I do something wrong, tell me that too, okay?" She nodded at me with a smile. "I don't think you would, but please don't say the word slut or whore. Otis called my mom those, and told me I'd be one for him too. I don't think I could bear it if you called me that. And don't choke me, I still remember the bruises from him."

"Never. You're my princess, and nothing else, Amber," she quickly assured me, her eyes filled with kindness.

I smiled back, knowing that was probably something I never needed to worry about, but I'd seen too many videos and read too many books where some people liked that. I just wasn't one of them, especially after Otis. "The last thing that I need is for me to be on top at first. I want to do this so much, but I need to control it for now. I'll tell you when you can take over, but if I'm crying when that happens, just know that they're going to be tears of happiness or relief, okay? I know you won't hurt me, but my brain needs this."

She reached up, stroking my face and put me right at ease. I leaned into it, her strong hand reminding me how easily she could control this situation if she wished. But she was letting me do so, which I truly appreciated. I knew how much she loved me, it was apparent every day, but in something like this she was so gentle and caring when I needed it, but there was always an underlying power that I knew would allow her to take things to another level when I was ready. She was everything I wanted in a partner, and I was so happy that we'd been able to be together so long already.

"Take all the time you need, princess. I'll spend all day letting you get used to this if you need," she claimed. "What did you have in mind?"

I started kissing my way down her neck, looking up into her eyes. "I was thinking I was going to lick your nipples before I made that lovely cock of yours look like those ice cream cones."

"Oh fuck!" she moaned as my mouth found her nipple. 

***

A/N - You know, I have NEVER taken this long to get to smut in one of my books. The funny thing is, it wasn't until I was going back and doing some editing (and adding this note) that I looked at the scheduled release dates and realized I was going to leave you lovely readers hanging with this on a Friday. Now you have to wait all weekend to get to some good stuff, and I do feel a little guilty. Does it help to know that every one of the three chapters next week will have some naughty bits in it? Can you be patient? You're not going to kill me, right?? No, really, right?? Anyway, I hope you can survive till Monday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 40.3K 25
Isabelle has always had a problem with her feelings, and the problem was that she didnt feel anything for anyone. She was friends with almost most g...
Morgan By S

Romance

19.2K 1.6K 40
Morgan *completed* A filler between (book 4-5) of the Alberta series. Morgan Keaton...unlucky in love, that is an absolute understatement. I'm curse...
123K 5.4K 48
Dylan Avery hasn't met her wolf yet and no one knows why. Unlike her brother and best friend who have both shifted. Dylan has always felt on the outs...
566K 14.4K 39
She was my sin in the middle of the night and the name my body craved. She was my passion and I was her curiosity. From her infectious smile to those...