Monster Inn rectification rep...

Bởi Demens88c

Xie Fei read a novel about a wealthy family's son-exchange before going to bed. In the novel, the parents and... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 Watching a Movie
Chapter 64 Dragon Lizard
Chapter 65 A basin of milk
Chapter 66 Talking
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 Ascension
Chapter 69 Past
Chapter 70 Final Chapter|Dragon Riding

Chapter 2

127 0 0
Bởi Demens88c

Xie Fei picked up the clothes on the ground and ran back in a hurry. When the garden returned to tranquility, the white bird on the tree suddenly rose into the sky and headed towards the silver moon.

More than an hour later, the white bird hovered over an upscale community in Nanshan City and landed quietly on the balcony of a house.

It folded its wings dotted with brown spots, jumped to the door with its snow-white belly puffed out, pressed its face against the glass door and looked in. A man between a young man and a teenager was reflected in his pale golden eyes.

The man only wore a pair of loose boxer briefs. He was tall and tall, and his skin was white and translucent. Only the area from his collarbone to his chest was stained with a thin layer of powder. At this time, he was wiping his head roughly, and the water droplets on the ends of his hair crossed his delicate eyebrows. His eyelashes were not very long, but they were thicker, like natural eyeliner.

"Knock knock——"

Hearing the noise, the man raised his eyes impatiently and saw a snowy owl tapping hard on the glass with its beak.

"The door is unlocked."

The snowy owl flew to the doorknob, twisted it with its paw, and the door opened.

It flapped its wings and came to the man's feet, raised its big face and cried "coo".

"They want to attack humans again?" The man threw away the towel and said in a cool tone: "Very good, you dare to turn a deaf ear to my words. It seems that you have an itchy skin that you need to clean up."

The snowy owl shuddered, picked up a bathrobe in its mouth, and helped the man put it on.

"That person is good-looking?" the man asked while tying his belt.

The snow owl narrowed its eyes and twisted its body intoxicatedly.

"Tsk, no wonder that woman couldn't control herself." The man sat down nonchalantly, crossed his long legs and raised his chin: "What else is there? You didn't come here specifically to complain, right?"

The snowy owl glanced at the man hesitantly, then lowered his head, stretched out his paws and drew a circle on the carpet.

The man paused for a moment, full of surprise and disbelief. He grabbed the snowy owl and asked sharply: "Does he react to the well?"

The snowy owl screamed in pain and nodded hurriedly.

The man relaxed and his eyes were blank for a moment. After a while, he picked up his phone and went to the balcony.

"Well, I won't go back to Nanshan City for the time being..."

The wind on the high-rise balcony was very strong, and the man's voice was a little unclear, "...Xining Village is closer to the film and television base. I will go directly there...I know it well."

After hanging up the phone, the man stood there for a long time, as motionless as a statue.

There was darkness in front of him and warm light behind him, as if he was in the middle of two worlds.

For a long time, the man looked at the waning moon, his eyes obscure and gloomy.

The world under the moon is endless and vast. Some people are tossing and turning, while others are sleeping soundly.

Xie Fei thought he would suffer from insomnia after experiencing so many strange things, but he didn't expect to sleep until the alarm went off.

He opened the curtains, and the morning light poured in. A group of sparrows stood on the treetops and chirped. Through the window, you could smell the unique vitality and vitality of the morning.

Xie Fei tapped the glass with his finger, causing the sparrows to scatter in shock. He pursed his lips and smiled, revealing a shallow dimple on one side of the glass.

Mornings like this always make people feel good. For a moment, Xie Fei didn't even want to mention his resignation, but he quickly regained his senses.

After briefly washing up, Xie Fei went downstairs while thinking about what to say, but as soon as he arrived in the lobby, he heard a loud "clang".

The sound came from the front yard. When Xie Fei looked outside the gate, he saw a big hole in the fence wall of the front yard. A group of gangsters stood at the entrance of the hole surrounded by a bald man with a thick waist and round arms. Everyone was holding a piece of wood in their hands. Sticks, and a few broken pots of flowers at his feet.

"To move, or not to move?" The bald man's face was full of anger, completely in line with the character of a villain.

Afu, who was opposite him, was still holding a watering can in his hand, still looking listless, "Didn't I tell you last time that the boss was not here?"

"Has your boss gone to see God? He hasn't come back for half a month." The thick accent sounded funny, and the bald man threatened menacingly: "Brother Long's patience is limited. If you don't move, I will let you go." Let's experience which excavator technology is better!"

...So we are going to be forced to move?

Xie Fei almost understood. He was planning to call 110, but then he realized he didn't have a mobile phone.

Suddenly, a gust of fragrant wind came, accompanied by Manager Xiang's lazy voice: "Why are you so angry so early in the morning? Can't we discuss it carefully if we have something to do?"

Xie Fei turned around and saw Manager Xiang walking towards him wearing a bright red silk nightgown, like a rose blooming. When passing him, Manager Xiang even patted his waist quietly. However, in view of the other party's behavior last night, Xie Fei couldn't tell for a moment whether she was trying to appease him or if she wanted to take advantage...

No matter how much he complained, the bald man was obviously amazed by Manager Xiang. His mouth was slightly open, his eyes were dull, and the wooden stick in his hand fell to the ground.

Seeing that the hero was sad about being a beauty, the minion next to the bald man suddenly pulled him: "Boss, don't fall for the beauty trap, there is a pretty boy in this woman's house!"

I raised my orchid finger and pointed it at Xie Fei at the entrance of the lobby.

Xie Fei: "..."

"What are the dogs doing hiding there? Get here here!" The bald man was furious and pointed at Xie Fei fiercely.

Manager Xiang suppressed his smile slightly, "He is just a new employee who joined yesterday. He doesn't know anything. Why did you call him here?"

The bald man only thought that she was lying deliberately to protect the pretty face, and he was suddenly jealous. He took a step forward and was about to pull her away, but his body suddenly jumped into the air, drawing a parabola and smashing into the flowers. At the same time as him, there were others who landed. One of Manager Xiang's slippers.

"I'm the one who gave you face." Concubine Xiang crossed her arms and stared at the gangsters.

"Fuck! Smash it with me!"

The gangsters shouted loudly, and the scene became chaotic.

Xie Fei silently retracted his intention to end the fight because he found that a group of men could not stand up to a woman with bare hands, so he calmly stood in the safe area and watched the action movie.

When the bald man got up with difficulty, he found that most of the younger brothers were already lying down. He was shocked, and out of the corner of his eye he saw the "little pretty face" who had caused the conflict right next to him. He was immediately furious and punched him!

But when he rushed to the "little pretty face", he met his playful eyes. There was no fear in those eyes, let alone dodge. Instead, they were full of interest.

The bald man hesitated, and at the moment when he was stunned, Manager Xiang had already rushed over and kicked him in the lower back!

Enduring the severe pain as if his spine was broken, the bald man raised his head with difficulty and saw that the "little pretty face" had hid behind a tree and was looking at him with sympathy, as if the abnormality just caused by the other person was an illusion.

But he had no time to think about it. Seeing his younger brothers rushing to the street one after another, he had no choice but to beg for mercy.

Under Manager Xiang's pardon, the gangsters rushed out of the yard rolling and crawling like bereaved dogs.

"Tsk." Ah Fu, who had been watching the mess in the yard, complained unhappily: "Why don't you let them clean up before leaving?"

Manager Xiang had no time to pay attention to him, and was surrounding Xie Fei with concern: "Xiao Xie, are you okay? Are you scared?" She secretly regretted losing her character, and didn't know how many points she had deducted from Xie Fei's heart, so she had to work hard for herself. Supplementing: "Actually, I usually have a pretty good temper, but I just can't stand them bullying you."

"I'm fine, Sister Xiang, you're great." Xie Fei praised her sincerely. He was indeed surprised by Manager Xiang's strong fighting ability, and became more defensive in his heart, and strengthened his determination to resign.

Of course, he wouldn't mention it right now.

Xie Fei had no intention of chatting more with Manager Xiang. When he saw Ah Fu squatting on the ground collecting the broken dregs, he hurriedly said, "Brother Ah Fu, I'm here to help you."

"Then go and get two big bamboo baskets, which are right next to the duty room."

"okay!"

Xie Fei trotted into the courtyard and quickly found two bamboo baskets. Just as he was about to lift them up, his body suddenly became unable to move.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa..."

"Gulu, Gulu..."

A sound like boiling water came from the direction of the garden. The surrounding water vapor gradually became thicker, and the skin was covered with a moist and sticky feeling, as if it had been crawled by a cold poisonous snake.

At the same time, a strong suction pulled Xie Fei towards the garden.

He wanted to call for help, but couldn't open his mouth.

He tried to struggle and lost control of his limbs.

Unlike last night, Xie Fei was conscious at this moment, feeling like a puppet being manipulated, being pulled towards the unknown of his fate by invisible forces.

He watched helplessly as he entered the garden and came to the well, his back already dripping with cold sweat. Just when Xie Fei stepped on the edge of the well, his feet suddenly shook, and with a loud noise, a water column rose into the sky. The diffuse water mist reflected the colorful rays of light under the sunlight. In the mist, the water column could be vaguely seen rotating rapidly, straight into the sky. !

"Boom——"

Thunder roared in the sky, and dark clouds suddenly covered the sun.

The continuously climbing water column seemed to connect the sky and the earth, turning into translucent scales under the dim sky.

Wait, scales?

Xie Fei's heart was beating like a drum. He couldn't believe his eyes. This seemed to be... a dragon? A boiling dragon!

Amidst the lightning and thunder, the outline of the dragon became clearer and clearer - the dragon's wings stretched, the dragon's whiskers flew, and the majestic dragon eyes looked down at Xie Fei quietly.

At that moment, Xie Fei deeply realized that he was as insignificant as dust. He stepped back unconsciously, only to realize that he could actually move.

But before he could be happy, he heard a deafening dragon roar - the giant dragon entrenched in the air opened its mouth wide and dived down!

The cold breath swarmed in and surrounded him instantly. A weak moan escaped Xie Fei's throat, and the sharp pain like peeling skin and bones eroded his will, trying to drag him into the endless darkness.

In a daze, Xie Fei faintly heard someone shouting something behind him, but he had no strength to look back, his eyelids sank, and he passed out completely.

Consciousness is like a drifting ghost, imprisoned in the abyss.

I don't know how long it took, but finally there was light.

When Xie Fei opened his eyes again, he found himself lying in a strange room.

The room was large and gorgeously furnished. It was a world away from the poor inn he had remembered.

Where am I?

Xie Fei sat up in surprise, trying to piece together the memory fragments.

A few seconds later, he suddenly felt excited - just now... he seemed to have seen a dragon?

"you're awake."

Suddenly there was a voice in the room. Xie Fei turned around subconsciously and saw a man standing in front of the half-open window.

The sun is setting outside the window, and the orange and red clouds are layered on top of each other, like a magnificent oil painting. The man in the "painting" slowly walked towards him through the floating dust against the light.

With every step the man took, the shadows on his body faded until he was completely exposed to the light and the night faded away.

The warm light hit the man's face, like a soft light filter covering it - it was a young and handsome face. Xie Fei had never seen such a beautiful person.

In fact, the man's facial features are not perfect. His eyes are not big, and they are single and double. The slightly drooped eyelids weaken a trace of agility, and there is a faint sense of world-weary indifference. The man's skin is too pale, and his lip color is also light, and he does not look healthy enough.

But the combination of all the shortcomings creates a unique charm that makes it difficult to look away.

Perhaps because he had just woken up, or perhaps because of the shock of his beauty, Xie Fei was a little dizzy. He stared blankly as the man came to the bed and asked condescendingly: "Who are you?"

Xie Fei's ears twitched slightly and he said his name honestly, "Xie Fei."

The man frowned, as if he was not satisfied. He suddenly put a hand on Xie Fei's shoulder and leaned closer.

what's the situation? !

The faint smell of sandalwood mixed with the scent of green bamboo lingered around. Xie Fei felt the man's cool fingertips rubbing the position between his Adam's apple and collarbone, and his warm breath brushed the side of his neck... He could even hear the other person. A gentle sniffing sound, as if he would be bitten through the veins in the next second.

Xie Fei thought of the bat yesterday... Was he afraid that he had fallen into a vampire's lair? Does the handsome man in front of him want to give him his first hug?

The messy thoughts flashed past, and Xie Fei quickly opened the man's hand. The man stood up straight, but his face was not good, and he seemed to be trying to restrain some negative emotions.

The two looked at each other silently, and the man's eyes gradually darkened, like the polar night.

"Where are you from?"

Inexplicably, Xie Fei's thinking froze for a moment, and his eyes began to wander, "I..."

After pronouncing a word, he suddenly woke up, and a ridiculous idea came to his mind - he was hypnotized.

It was an indescribable feeling, and it couldn't be explained by common sense, but Xie Fei was very sure.

"Huai'an City, I'm from Huai'an."

Xie Fei felt chills running down his spine, but he tried his best to stay calm and answered tentatively according to the original owner's settings. In fact, it is very simple to investigate his past. There is no point in lying, and you have to bear the risk of being discovered by the other party that he can ignore hypnosis.

Moreover, the only secret he really wants to hide is "through the book".

"Be specific." The man asked imperatively: "Tell me why you came to the inn?"

"I am an orphan and grew up in an orphanage." Xie Fei followed the memory of the original owner and told the story expressionlessly: "Last year, my biological parents found me and took me back home..."

In the novel, the original owner is stupid and poisonous.

But Xie Fei, who inherited the memory of the original owner, knew that whether it was the protagonist's deliberate pressure, his parents' unconventional favoritism, or the rejection and cold violence from those around him, the original owner had been frightened and at a loss. As a legitimate young master from a wealthy family, the original owner has never been able to integrate into his family. In addition to grievances and unwillingness, of course there is also jealousy.

The original owner has been living in an orphanage since he can remember. Life has taught him that he must fight for what he wants and likes with all his strength. However, his methods appear crude and inferior in the new environment, which only makes his situation worse.

He suddenly gained and lost suddenly, and his mentality gradually became unbalanced.

A few months ago, the original owner and the protagonist had a dispute, and in anger, they took action for the first time. As a result, the protagonist suffered a fractured right hand and was unable to participate in the upcoming college entrance examination.

Later, the original owner was kicked out of the house by his angry parents.

"I had nowhere to go, so I was wandering around in the street. As a result, my head was accidentally hit by a falling object from a height, and I was in a coma for more than two months..."

It's not really a surprise.

The book describes that when the protagonist was beaten, he suddenly felt pain in his lower abdomen, as if a stream of air was rushing through his body, so he was unable to resist. Although it was not stated clearly in the text, Xie Fei read the text in advance and knew that the protagonist awakened the koi bloodline during this period, and it was the magic of the bloodline that caused the original owner's disaster.

"I was in a day care institution after I woke up. I didn't see my family until I recovered. I didn't want to see them either, so I secretly left and came to Xining Village." Xie Fei always kept his eyes blank and his tone was high No ups and downs: "I ran out of money at the time, and the inn happened to be recruiting workers, so I applied."

After saying the last sentence, Xie Fei clearly felt that the power restraining him disappeared. It was probably because the man had released the hypnosis. He just pretended not to notice, blinked naturally, and his eyes returned to focus.

He didn't know what reaction he should have just after finishing the hypnosis, so he simply remained silent, and he couldn't help but worry about whether he could deceive the other party.

The man did not show any suspicion, but looked a little disappointed. After a while, he asked: "...Does it still hurt?"

Xie Fei was stunned, not understanding what the other party was referring to.

The man nodded his head impatiently, "Does the injury still hurt?"

Xie Fei actually heard some concern from it. Seeing that the other party didn't seem to have any ill intentions, he smiled back: "It's already fine."

"oh."

The air was quiet again. Xie Fei didn't wait for the next sentence, but wanted to inquire about the current situation, so he mustered up the courage: "Um... who are you?"

The author has something to say:

Yu: I will be the one to attack.

There are many animals involved in the article, and some brief introductions and pictures will be posted one after another. Sakuhana will tell you about them.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

814K 68.9K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
4.1M 261K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
105K 1.3K 29
Sequel: https://www.wattpad.com/story/344374243-operation-love-boat-luffy-x-hancock-fan-fiction This takes during the time skip, a week after Rayleig...
21.3K 1K 143
https://m.shubaow.net/105/105673/ Author: spring breeze Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-02-22 Latest: Chapter 143 Today Danmei Fans finished...