Chapter 54

It was already three days since Yu Li came back, and he also brought back news that the media had not reported.

"The shooting resulted in 4 deaths and 36 injuries, 9 of the injured were shot, and the rest were caused by the stampede." Huo Qing's studio is affiliated with M Entertainment, and Yu Li heard the news from the company, "The murderer was a local The man has been arrested. According to the police investigation, he is an employee of a shooting range. He was divorced three days ago. The crime was not premeditated in advance, but a sudden thought while driving by."

"So it's revenge against society?" Xie Fei was helping Yu Li pack his luggage. He couldn't help but stop when he heard this, "But how did he get into the concert with a gun? Isn't there a security check?"

"It is legal to hold guns in Kupeni, and security inspections are handled by the local area, which is far less strict than in China."

"It's too dangerous. Fortunately, brother, you don't have to do a world tour." Even if Yu Li himself is not hurt, celebrities will inevitably be affected by public opinion if something like this happens.

For example, this time, Huo Qing was obviously one of the victims, but she was criticized verbally and verbally by the media and netizens. The studio was also surrounded by relatives of the dead and injured. I heard that even the staff were beaten. Most of the people who went to his concert were international students, and their immediate family members must have flown to Cupeni to deal with follow-up matters, and they still have to talk after returning to China.

Xie Fei fully understood the family's anger and grief, but also sympathized with Huo Qing.

"Although I won't be on tour, I will go abroad in a few days." Yu Li suddenly said: "The animal protection organization invited me to be a charity ambassador and customized a wildlife documentary for me."

"...What do you want to do?" Xie Fei slowly asked a question.

"I, I mean the wildlife protection documentary." Yu Li realized that he had missed two words and explained anxiously.

...It still sounds weird, and the "animal protection organization" inevitably reminds Xie Fei of his previous complaints about panda mating live broadcasts, and he always feels that there is some unexplainable deal hidden in it.

He didn't know why Yu Li suddenly changed the topic, and subconsciously asked: "How long will it take to go?"

"It hasn't been decided yet, at least for more than half a month."

"I haven't seen my brother for a long time..."

Hearing the reluctance in Xie Fei's tone, Yu Li felt proud and said, "If you want to be with me, you can make arrangements."

Xie Fei really wanted to go, but when he thought about leaving for so long, he really couldn't worry about leaving the inn, so he shook his head: "Forget it..."

Yu Li suddenly darkened his face, paused and then hinted unwillingly: "Those countries also have legal gun ownership."

"But you don't have to worry. With my current strength, ordinary bullets can't hit you, right?"

Yu Li choked, but he couldn't express his demands clearly, so he suddenly became sulky.

Seeing that the conversation between the two had completely gone off the rails, Ah Fu, who had followed all the way to hear about his idol, couldn't hold it in any longer: "Boss, you haven't said how Huo Shen is doing yet?"

Yu Li was unhappy at first and suddenly became impatient: "How do I know? Ask him!"

Normally Ah Fu would have shut up long ago, but now his worry about his idol has overcome his fear of violence - before that, he thought he just liked Huo Qing's music rationally, but after this incident he realized that he didn't He is the most ordinary star-chasing dog.