Chapter 49

The man took the cub back to the cave and took good care of it every day.

However, the cubs are wild and untamable and will kick and bite men at every turn. They are also delicate by nature and do not eat breast milk.

The man was not upset, he transformed into a swaddling cloth and wrapped the limbs of the cub, and specially found some honey and jade liquid for it. Seeing that the cub no longer disliked it, he jokingly said: "You are the lord of the divine beasts, and the breast milk of ordinary beasts is really humiliating." you."

The cub didn't know if he could understand it, so he just screamed "hmm".

The man chuckled, unwrapped his swaddling clothes and massaged the cub's abdomen, but was kicked in the chin by the cub.

Xu Shi's nectar is moistening the sky and the earth is nourishing, and the cubs are getting stronger and lighter day by day. Coupled with the indulgence of men, cubs can often be seen fluttering butterflies and chasing birds in the mountains and forests.

Perhaps the man's "service" was steady and considerate, and the cub gradually became close to him, accompanying him all the time, and the scarlet color that symbolized the violence of the monster race was no longer in his eyes.

"Do you have a name?" One day, the man put a newly knitted straw hat on the cub's round head and asked casually.

The cub looked up at him blankly, as if he didn't know what he meant.

"If not, I will pick one up for you." The man saw the green bamboos all over the mountain trailing smoke, as green as splashing indigo, and suddenly said: "The gloomy sky above is promoting the separation below. Since you are an iron-eating beast, you should like bamboo. , let's call you Yu Li."

It's a pity that the cub couldn't understand his intentions. He had already lifted his straw hat impatiently and just hugged his legs and acted coquettishly.

The man picked up the cub and asked with a smile: "Ali, does it sound good?"

"Yeah! Uh-huh!"

"From now on, this is your name."

There is no sun or moon in the cave, but the four seasons rotate in the mountains.

The cub never grows up.

"Master, do you really want to go to the underworld alone?" On the top of the mountain, a charming woman had sad eyes and worried words.

"Chi You was defeated, and the resentment turned into filthy and evil energy. The female demon was infected by the evil energy and cholera plagued the world. There has been a severe drought in the world for several years. Although I can move the clouds to make rain, I am cursed by Chi You and will never be able to return to heaven. I will not be able to bring down the sweet rain. To To get rid of the drought, the female demon must be killed, but now she has temporarily avoided the underworld."

The man's clothes were wrapped in mist, his wide sleeves were fluttering in the wind, and he sprinkled a handful of spiritual grains, attracting the goshawks hovering in the air to grab the food: "I'm going here, one is the female slave, and the other is A Li. It is Chi You's mount, deep in the sky. Infected by evil spirits, his spiritual intelligence and body have degenerated to that of a child. Without the help of spiritual treasures, even if A Li has extraordinary blood, he will only have a lifespan of a hundred years at most. I brought it back to my house, so I naturally had to make plans for it. Three points are on the earth. Since I have no way to go to heaven, I can only go to the earth."

"But Master, you are also infected with evil spirits. The underworld is filthy. I'm afraid it will damage your soul." The woman was still uneasy.

"Don't worry, I've already figured it out, there's nothing wrong with this trip." The man smiled reassuringly: "You and Ah Fu will guard the cave and take good care of Ah Li."