Chapter 21

After such an accident, the dinner party had to be cancelled.

Until the end of the day, no one knew what the mysterious grand prize was.

After leaving the lobby, Yu Li asked his agent to wait in the car while he took Xie Fei to the garden.

"Ask." Yu Li took off his coat and put it on the bench next to the garden lamp.

"ah?"

Yu Li said lazily: "Don't you have a lot of questions to ask? You're just squinting at me in public."

Xie Fei: "..."

Well, it turns out that Yu Li had noticed it a long time ago, so no wonder he wanted to send the agent away.

"What happened to Xie Yao just now? Does it have anything to do with you?" Xie Fei asked the first question urgently. He saw the two shaking hands on the stage, but with Yu Li's character, this was definitely an abnormal behavior.

"It's relevant, but it's irrelevant." Yu Li loosened his tie, with a bit of pride in his eyes, "I just used a little bit of demonic power to give him a hint. If he has any ill intentions towards you, he will be punished. The demon power bites back."

Xie Fei seemed to understand what he heard, but it did not prevent him from understanding Yu Li's spirit. He immediately looked at the other party with admiring eyes: "Then how long can your hint last?"

Yu Li was a little unhappy: "With my current ability, it will take at least a month."

"You're so powerful!" Xie Fei complimented her with a wink, thinking that Yu Li was indeed capable of suppressing Xie Yao. Thinking of Xie Yao's tragic situation when he was carried away, he shuddered a little, "Can he still recover?"

"If there are no accidents, he will be able to be alive and kicking when my demonic power disappears." Yu Li simply sat down, "It's just that he will have to suffer a little during this period."

Just as Xie Fei breathed a sigh of relief, he thought of another hidden danger: "Will the hospital detect his abnormality?"

Yu Li smiled sarcastically: "There are too many difficult and complicated diseases that cannot be found in the hospital."

Xie Fei was completely relieved and asked about the high-speed rail planning, but Yu Li said indifferently: "Even if someone comes to demolish it, don't pay attention to it."

"You mean, to be a thorn in the side?"

"..."

"It's not that easy to be a nail household..." Xie Fei persuaded earnestly: "Back then, a family also caught up with the government's railway construction. They were dissatisfied with the compensation and refused to move. Later, the government made changes to the line plan. , which happens to bypass their home. And because most of the people in that area have moved away, leaving a large area of land, a crematorium was built near their home. Well, think about it, there is a crematorium next to it. How miserable it is for a lonely nail household——"

"Xie Feicui, shut up!" Yu Li scolded through gritted teeth.

Xie Fei couldn't help but retort: "I told you that I changed my name, I'd rather you call me "Hey."

"That's so unfamiliar." Yu Li seemed to have discovered the fun. He laughed again in a flash, raised his face and said, "Why don't I give you a nickname, Cuicui?"

Xie Fei: "..."

At least it's not Cuihua.

The two of them had a childish quarrel all the way over the nickname issue. When they returned to the inn, they saw Yan Lai waiting in the lobby.