Chapter 52

"I won't allow it!"

Before anyone could react, Yu Li was already furious and trembling with anger: "It's simply immoral, dissolute, shameless, and insane!"

There was silence all around.

Concubine Xiang's eyes flashed slightly, and a faint smile appeared on her lips. When Yu Li glanced over, she immediately corrected her attitude, frowned solemnly, shook her head and sighed repeatedly.

Xie Fei had to bite the tip of his tongue to hold back his laughter. He and Ah Fu exchanged a vague look, and both could see uncontrollable anticipation and excitement in each other's eyes. However, he pretended to sigh: "The world is getting worse." ah......"

Ah Fu cooperated knowingly: "People's hearts are not as old as they used to be..."

The rest of the people didn't know why, but they were cautious and didn't express an opinion. Only the middle school girl Lu Shengnan refused to be judged by adults and gnawed on chicken feet and said: "You stand to look taller? You are blocking the TV. Live broadcast Just live broadcast, why is there such a huge response?"

"Okay, okay you jellyfish! How dare you talk back to me!"

Xie Fei knew as soon as he heard that Yu Li had a guilty conscience, so he blurted out the key points and looked at him, and found fault with other people's attitudes.

Based on historical experience, the more Yu Li spoke, the more he would be exposed. In order to avoid tragedy, Xie Fei decided to help his brother, "It's not that the reaction was big, but now I can do anything to gain attention." Live broadcast, I just can't stand this trend."

"Yes, that's what I mean." Yu Li immediately felt confident.

"And don't pandas have no need for face?" Xie Fei said meaningfully: "Animals also have dignity."

"That's right." Lu Shengnan suddenly smiled intriguingly, "I heard that pandas are quite fast when they are young——"

In an instant, the lights in the room flickered on and off, the TV screen flashed with snowflakes, and everyone heard the obvious sound of electricity flowing, which was as weird as a preview of a ghost movie.

Along with several loud noises, the power supply suddenly cut off.

"What, what's wrong?" Yan Lai asked frightenedly in the darkness.

But no one answered.

"Please make some noise." Among the group of people, Yan Lai was the most timid. He wanted to turn on the flashlight on his mobile phone, but he was still wearing plastic gloves full of oil on his hands.

"Oh, maybe the circuit breaker tripped." Xie Fei coughed lightly, "I'll go take a look."

But before he could get up, the lights turned on again.

The TV screen was shattered, the coffee table was split into two pieces, and the food on the table was scattered on the floor.

"Where is Mr. Yu?" Yan Lai asked cautiously when he realized that one person was missing.

Perhaps he is autistic due to shame and anger...

Xie Fei didn't dare to say it clearly. He wanted to say something perfunctory, but Lu Shengnan frowned: "As for it, you are so crazy just talking about pandas. Could it be..."

Xie Fei's heart skipped a beat.

"His true form is a panda?"

Seeing everyone's thoughtful expressions, Xie Fei lamented in his heart: Brother, I tried my best, but I can't help you.