Chapter 18

Xie Fei, who thought he was fairly eloquent, was at a loss for words. He listened to Yan Lai talk about the recent encounters and the various inconveniences after his bloodline awakening, and found that the other party did not need comfort, but only needed to vent.

As a result, he just listened quietly and rarely expressed his opinions.

Until Concubine Xiang twisted her waist and came over: "Boss, Mr. Yan, breakfast is ready."

Perhaps because the initial psychological shadow was too deep, Yan Lai was a little afraid of Concubine Xiang. At this moment, she did not dare to be pretentious and followed her to the restaurant obediently.

After taking his seat, Yan Lai found that he was the only guest, and there were three more... demons sitting opposite him? All in all, it's very restrictive.

In fact, he still had many questions to ask, but in such a situation, he was too embarrassed to ask.

However, Xie Fei didn't have so many worries. He drank a glass of milk to moisten his throat and said, "Is the person in the picture yesterday your former boss or boss?"

Concubine Xiang: "Pfft——"

Ah Fu: "Pfft——"

Seeing all the employees spraying porridge, Xie Fei confirmed his guess.

He always felt like he was being driven by fate from the time he passed through the book to inheriting the inn. Now he suddenly dreamed of the former owner of the inn, making him have to wonder what the relationship between the other person and him was?

Reincarnation?

Descendants?

Or a successor?

Xie Fei's eyes swept over Concubine Xiang and Ah Fu who were still in a daze. Judging from their attitudes towards him, they did not regard him as the same person as their former master, but they always tried to verify something from him. some connections.

This means that Concubine Xiang and Ah Fu also have no answers and are also looking for answers.

"How did you know?" Concubine Xiang gradually came back to her senses, suppressed the shock in her chest, and asked repeatedly: "Did the boss tell you?

Xie Fei was a little absent-minded, thinking about where that painting came from. It was definitely not painted by Yu Li, Xiang Fei or Ah Fu, but besides them, who else would know about the previous owner?

His eyes suddenly moved to Yan Lai, and he realized that there would indeed be an afterimage of that person in this inn, and Yan Lai was fully capable of turning what he saw into a painting.

But Yu Li said that Yan Lai could only see the remnants of scenes that lasted for about a hundred years, but it had been at least thousands of years since the previous master had fallen...

Xie Fei had many guesses in her mind, and finally answered Concubine Xiang's previous question: "I dreamed about it."

"Dream..." Concubine Xiang's expression changed little by little. Those frivolous, ridiculing, casual, and flattering... all the familiar looks that Xie Fei was familiar with disappeared instantly, and extremely complex emotions surged in her eyebrows, such as nostalgia, Awe, and something else...

Xie Fei was touched, glanced at Yan Lai who was completely out of the situation, and vaguely talked about the dream process.

When he mentioned that Concubine Xiang had transformed into her original form, he suddenly heard a "clang" sound and saw the spoon in Concubine Xiang's hand falling into the bowl, splattering a few drops of porridge. Her face was like a changing traffic light, sometimes red and sometimes blue. After a while, Concubine Xiang suddenly jumped up, covered her face and staggered away.