Chapter 67

After finding out Ji Teng's identity, Yu Li took Xie Fei and left.

He worked hard for several days and was exhausted both physically and mentally. The rest of the interrogation was left entirely to the Demon Management Bureau.

On the way back, Xie Fei drove the car and asked casually: "Brother, you lost your freedom in life because of a bowl of milk, so you hate milk?"

Yu Li's face turned ugly, "You know why, but you still ask!"

"Actually, I'm a little grateful to Chi You." Xie Fei smiled, "Otherwise you wouldn't have been taken to the battlefield and... picked up by him."

Then many things later will not happen.

The car slowly stopped at the intersection, and Xie Fei unconsciously looked at the endless traffic in front of him. It was the morning rush hour, and the crowds of people coming and going were all in a hurry, but there was a different kind of fireworks.

The world of red, orange, yellow and green is noisy, vivid and full. Every life is real and profound. Whether it is gorgeous or ordinary, it does exist and continues.

"Brother, is he really not reincarnated?" Xie Fei suddenly asked.

Yu Li naturally knew who "he" was referring to, and his expression changed slightly, but he did not respond.

"What did he do?" Xie Fei was already used to Yu Li remaining silent on matters related to Ying Long, and only stubbornly asked what he wanted to ask.

"He lied to me." Yu Li smiled, "Cui Cui, the answer you want can only be found by yourself."

Xie Fei turned his head and looked into a pair of light gray eyes, his confusion reflected in his eyes - if Gengchen did not enter reincarnation, who would he be?

Xie Fei is eager to find his identity, and the answer may lie in his dreams.

He dreamed of thousands of years ago again, but there was no man in black robes in the dream, only Yu Li.

The boy sat on the top of the mountain every day, watching the white clouds change from sunrise to sunset.

The seasons rotate and the years change.

The boy's youth faded away, his outline gradually deepened, but he was still waiting.

Suddenly one day, the scales that the young man had been holding gradually dimmed. He returned to the cave and used the spiritual array in the cave to seal it. He also borrowed the spiritual treasure to seal the cave into a bead with a simple appearance, and then woven it into a bead with spiritual vines. String beads on the thread and hang them around the neck.

From this day on, only Yu Li was left in the entire mountain forest.

After that, Yu Li's movements became slower and slower, and he frequently showed his animal state, until he completely degenerated into his animal form.

Even so, except for eating time, it still stayed on the top of the mountain every day, as if it were instinctive. Even the old monk who saved its life once asked with a smile: "Is there any treasure on the mountain?"

But Yu Li didn't understand, he just tilted his head in confusion.

If it still has wisdom, it may tell the monk that there are no treasures on the mountain, only hopeless but consistent waiting, waiting for someone to return from the clouds and call it "Ali" again.

Time flies, and the world changes in a blink of an eye.

The temple has prospered and been deserted, the abbot has changed many times, and the old tree has sprouted new buds.