Chapter 48

Zhao Xiaoman sat on the bedside, glanced at Bai Wenqiu who was pouring water for her, bit her lip and said, "Wenqiu, how about we go home tomorrow."

Bai Wenqiu paused for a moment, turned around and asked calmly: "Don't you want to go on a trip?"

"I, I might have a cold." Zhao Xiaoman stuttered and found an excuse.

"Have a fever?"

"That's not true..."

Bai Wenqiu asked himself whether he could still tell whether his girlfriend was sick or not. He remained silent for a while: "Don't you like living here?"

"No!" Zhao Xiaoman retorted eagerly, "It's very nice here, I, I like it very much!"

"Does that mean you don't want to have contact with me, Bai Yan?" Bai Wenqiu did not hide his doubts, "You were unconscious last night. Do you know him? Or was it me before-"

"I don't know, I've never seen him!" Zhao Xiaoman said in a panic, covering his head in a pretentious manner: "My head hurts a little, I want to rest first."

Bai Wenqiu looked at her quietly, making Zhao Xiaoman feel guilty. He was about to say something more when he suddenly heard a soft sigh: "Take the medicine and then rest."

It wasn't until Zhao Xiaoman lay down that Bai Wenqiu pushed the wheelchair to the living room.

They lived in a suite, and there was only one big bed in the bedroom. He could only sleep on the sofa tonight.

Although all his relatives and friends said how much he and Zhao Xiaoman loved each other and how much the other party had sacrificed for him, he still had no sense of the truth.

He doesn't remember.

He has no memory of those vows of eternal love and all the romantic past stories he heard from others.

He rejected Zhao Xiaoman from the bottom of his heart, and naturally he didn't want to sleep with him.

Bai Wenqiu has always felt guilty about this. He could not give love and could only try to make up for it in other ways.

No matter what, he must shoulder the responsibility of becoming a "boyfriend" or a future "husband".

After staying alone for a while, Bai Wenqiu felt a little bored and simply pushed the wheelchair out.

It was not ten o'clock yet, and there were many guests in the garden. Bai Wenqiu saw Bai Yan standing under the flower vines at a glance. The other party was talking to a young woman with a pretty face. The woman was smiling and talking, Bai Yan's eyes were slightly curved. The scene of the two standing together was quite pleasing to the eye.

Bai Wenqiu felt more upset and pushed the wheelchair forward without thinking, "Can we talk?"

Seeing that Bai Wenqiu was the only one, Bai Yan frowned slightly: "Where is Miss Zhao?"

"She rested."

Bai Yan knew that Bai Wenqiu would come to him sooner or later. Everyone was curious about the lost past, so he nodded, "Come to my room."

After entering the door, Bai Yan planned to make tea for Bai Wenqiu, but the latter refused: "No, I don't like tea."

Bai Yan turned back and smiled inexplicably, "You have really changed a lot."

"Why, I used to like drinking?" Bai Wenqiu was no longer surprised, even though the person in Bai Yan's impression was completely different from the person he is now.