Chapter 40

"What did you call her?"

Lu Chaoyue, who still maintained a trace of reason, looked at his nephew.

"Grandma?" Even Lu Xiping, who knew the inside story, was a little unsure. Did the little girl just roll her eyes? His grandmother has always been reserved and elegant, how can she express herself like this? !

Lu Panyue wanted to ask, "Are you crazy?" But when he saw the similar faces, similar eyes, and even similar auras between the little girl and her adoptive mother, a sentence lingered on his lips, but he could never say it out.

The room fell silent again.

Xie Fei gradually came back to his senses and looked at Yu Li by the door hesitantly, and saw the other party asked impatiently with a cold face: "How long are you going to stand there stupidly, filming a mime?"

The little girl turned around and rolled her eyes: "Why is it so fierce? It scared me."

Lu Xiping: "..."

The three sisters of the Lu family: "..."

Yu Li probably didn't expect that someone would dare to glare at him in front of him, so he was stunned and didn't respond immediately. By the time he got angry, the little girl had already walked in front of Lu Feiyue, her eyes as sharp as knives, biting the other man's flesh inch by inch: "You dare to beat my grandson while I'm still alive. If I really have my shortcomings, Xiping won't be beaten." Are you going to eat him alive?"

Lu Feiyue was shocked and angry: "Where did the little brat - girl Hu - come from, and joke with me?"

After saying that, she wanted to slap herself, but why did she give up? But I saw the kid smiled intriguingly, found a sofa and sat down, crossed his legs and said leisurely: "Everyone, sit down, I'll satisfy everyone's curiosity."

Therefore, while the three sisters of the Lu family experienced a collapse of their worldview, they also gained some knowledge about biology.

"...That's what happened. I have to thank Mr. Yu for explaining the reason to me." Lu Shengnan turned to Yu Li and smiled sweetly, then immediately changed his face and glared at the three adopted daughters who were stunned, "If Xiao Zhao hadn't been worried that you would force Mrs. Xiping to However, it won't be like circling back and forth at the door and waking me up."

Lu Shengnan only felt that there was infinite energy in her body, and those rotten and moldy cells had been wiped out. She talked for more than half an hour without getting tired, "If I wait until the normal differentiation is completed, I will be eighteen years old. Now I don't even have an ID card." Can't get it."

Dr. Zhao apologized numbly: "I'm sorry."

"Forget it, let's just pretend that a few more years of puberty have been in vain." Lu Shengnan admired his newborn hands intoxicated, "I won't have to wear gloves anymore. Oh my, my hands are so beautiful."

In an instant, everyone present had goosebumps.

"Are you really my grandma?" Lu Xiping believed it intellectually, but it was still difficult to accept it emotionally. "Why, why do you still wear twin tails and speak like-"

"What's wrong with the twin ponytails?" Lu Shengnan interrupted him unhappily, "I didn't have a chance before, but now that I have a new body, of course I have to take advantage of my youth to satisfy my girlish heart. Not only do I have to wear twin ponytails, but I also want to buy Lots of sailor suits and princess dresses."

Ignoring Lu Xiping's confused expression, Lu Shengnan continued to express his dissatisfaction: "Also, don't call me grandma anymore. You call me old."

Lu Xiping was dumbfounded: "Then what should I call you?"