Chapter 32

Yuan Yajiang is gone.

Just because An Mingyi asked her, her anger disappeared and she left the inn voluntarily.

Before leaving, she even wanted to show her motherly kindness to Xie Fei and her son's filial piety in front of An Mingyi. Of course Xie Fei would not cooperate and just thought it was ridiculous.

In fact, during the conversation with Yuan Yajiang, Xie Fei could feel that the other party was not without feelings for the original owner. At least it was somewhat different from the image described in the novel and the original owner's memory. Perhaps as Yuan Yajiang said, she and Xie Tianrun both had difficulties, and the "difficulties" mostly came from Xie Yao, otherwise Yuan Yajiang would not have shouted "Don't offend him" in desperation.

Xie Fei searched the memory of the original owner very carefully and found that the couple had also given hints. Unfortunately, the reason was too nonsense. At that time, they had no credibility in the original owner's heart, and they were eventually scorned by the original owner.

But did the Xie family pay a lot? As parents, they failed to protect the original owner, let alone try to resist for the original owner. From beginning to end, they never stepped out of their comfort zone. Even now, even if the original owner finally gained the upper hand, they still want the original owner to make sacrifices. .

In the final analysis, it is nothing more than selfishness.

Their feelings for the original owner are no match for their desire for money, power, fame and wealth.

When it comes to treating their children, the Xie family is too far behind An Mingyi. For the sake of their daughter, the boss obtained the approval of the board of directors with the highest efficiency, and the resort hotel project was officially launched, and all preparatory work was started one after another.

"Mr. An, according to the preliminary plan, the area you are now in will be turned into a cherry blossom valley in the future."

On the mountain behind Xining Village, a group of people gathered under a few bare cherry trees. Among them were those holding drawings, documents, computers, cameras... and even some carrying camera equipment.

At this time, a middle-aged man in his forties was unfolding a drawing and reporting to An Mingyi respectfully.

There were two people standing next to An Mingyi, one was Xie Fei, and the other was about 20 years old. He had blond hair and blue eyes, a high nose and deep eyes. He was as beautiful as a prince in a Nordic fairy tale.

"Aidan..." An Mingyi suddenly spoke.

"Please call me by my Chinese name, thank you." The blond man protested with a smile and a very standard Chinese accent.

"Bai Yan." An Mingyi changed his words smoothly: "I have seen the approximate locations of Meiling, Guiyuan, and Cherry Blossom Valley. Where is the parent-child paradise you promised before?"

"I haven't thought about it yet." Bai Yan shrugged, "There are still many procedures to be completed in the project, and you are too anxious."

An Mingyi was silent for a moment, "You know, it's very important."

"Old classmate, you have reminded me many times." Bai Yan put his hand on Xie Fei's shoulder and leaned towards him as if he were boneless. "Fei Fei can help me testify. I go up the mountain every day to look for inspiration, but unfortunately the inspiration is temporary. Don't want to see me."

Xie Fei took Bai Yan's hand away with a fake smile, feeling helpless at this foreign friend's habit of always using his hands and feet.

Bai Yan is the chief designer of the hotel invited by An Mingyi. He grew up abroad and is a young genius. Because he skipped a grade, he and An Mingyi have been classmates for more than a year. However, at the age of 26, he has already won all kinds of prestigious awards in the industry. of awards. He came to the inn at the beginning of the month and has stayed there for more than half a month. He is cheerful and knows a lot about China. He gets along well with everyone except Yu Li, but he is a little too "enthusiastic".