Chapter 25

In the early morning, Yu Li woke up from the morning light.

Like every day in the past, he first stayed in bed for a while with his eyes open, then took the mobile phone on the bedside table to check the time, then checked Weibo, Tieba, and fan sites, and finally got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

But when he stepped into his slippers, he suddenly found that there was another person in the room.

The invasion of his territory awakened Yu Li's instinct as a monster. Killing intent emerged in his eyes, but it dissipated instantly after he saw who the other party was.

Xie Fei curled up on the sofa with his face inward, covering his head with his hands like a cat, only revealing one white and pink ear.

Yu Li looked confused. Firstly, he didn't understand why Xie Fei slept here. Secondly, he didn't understand why he was unaware of someone breaking into his room. But as the memory fragments were gradually pieced together and majestic information poured into his mind, Yu Li's expression solidified little by little.

After a while, his body swayed and he sat on the edge of the bed with his eyes wandering.

He remembered!

I remember how I stood up on the table, how I shamefully recited a sentence of Goubuli Baozi, how I was snatched off by everyone, how I was watched, and how I was carried back to the room by Xie Fei...

Not only that, he didn't seem to calm down after coming back. Although that memory was completely fragmented, Xie Fei sleeping here is the best proof.

Yu Li sat with a dark face for a long time, racking his brains and unable to think of a way to avoid reality.

He opened his right palm and stared at the faint lines on his palm. He couldn't help but resent that his cultivation was still shallow at this time, otherwise he could go back in time and erase all embarrassments.

hateful!

The situation was so bad when he first entered the WTO that he had to resort to performing arts to survive, which resulted in such terrible sequelae.

That glass of wine last night was too much. He shouldn't have drank it. It was all because of the mouse and the chicken!

Yu Li thought about it and decided to disappear for a few days, tentatively ten days.

He stood up again, intending to leave quietly, but his eyes fell on Xie Fei.

After a long time, Yu Li turned around and picked up the quilt that was still warm, and tiptoed to the sofa.

The moment the quilt came into contact with Xie Fei, Yu Li suddenly heard a murmur, and then saw Xie Fei turn his face slightly, and his eyes that were blocked by his palms slowly opened.

Yu Li: "..."

"Brother?" Xie Fei, who had just woken up, still had a hint of sleepiness in his voice, which sounded like a whisper. He completely flattened himself, propped up his upper body on his elbows, and asked with concern: "Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

Yu Li stepped back suddenly and accidentally bumped into the coffee table. He lost all his usual arrogance and stammered: "I, I feel very comfortable. Don't curse me."

Xie Fei tilted her head and looked at him, with a tuft of hair sticking up from her right ear. After a moment, she smiled softly: "That's good."

Yu Li was flustered, but his face was deliberately cold: "Now that you're awake, go back to sleep."