Chapter 7

Although Yu Li does not seem to have a gentle and patient temper, his method of applying medicine still deserves a five-star rating from Xie Fei.

If the time hadn't been too short, Xie Fei would have almost fallen asleep...

After taking the medicine, Xie Fei felt refreshed and cool, and even his bones felt a lot lighter.

He put the ointment away, thanked Yu Li profusely, and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Just after changing his shoes, he was stopped by Yu Li again.

"Add my WeChat, Weibo, Douyin, Tieba, and fan sites."

"..."

Okay, just give the order. Who can make Yu Liren have a kind heart?

Xie Fei originally wanted to go directly to the kitchen, but when passing by the garden, he saw Yinsu sneakily holding the door of Room 101, like a piece of cake stuck to the door.

Soon, Yinsu also noticed him and cautiously took a step back against the wall.

Xie Fei's eyelids twitched, and he was about to take Yinsu away when he suddenly heard Yang Duoduo's sudden voice coming from the room: "I have good intentions to accompany you to relax, but you have been lost all day long, is it worth it for that scumbag? Don't you know that your aunt and uncle are dying of panic? The whole family is worried about you!"

"Don't say that about him, he's not that kind of person -"

"Isn't he a scumbag? With his family background, he is very particular about being well-matched. He only wants to play with you. Otherwise, why would he suddenly break up before marriage, disappear from the world, and make your whole family a laughing stock? He is just playing tricks. you!"

"you shut up!"

"Why? What did I say wrong!"

Seeing that the sisters were quarreling more and more fiercely, Xie Fei simply went to the garden to pick a few flowers, tied them into a bouquet with grass stems, and then returned to the door.

As the knock on the door rang, the quarrel in the house suddenly stopped.

After a moment, the door was opened a crack.

The person who opened the door was Yang Duoduo, who was slightly stunned when she saw Xie Fei, "Little boss?"

Xie Fei hid the flowers behind his back and asked with a smile: "It's almost dinner time, ladies and gentlemen, are you eating at the inn?"

Although Yang Duoduo was in a bad mood, she couldn't bear to look at Xie Fei with a dark face and forced a smile: "Yes, is there a menu? There doesn't seem to be one in the room."

"We don't have too many guests, so we don't dare to stock too many ingredients. We usually cook them and eat them together." Xie Fei explained apologetically: "But if you have any taboos, you can tell me."

Nowadays, most B&Bs have a similar business model. Yang Duoduo was not surprised. She was eager to eat with Xie Fei, so she hurriedly said: "We can do it, you can do whatever you want."

"Then meet at the restaurant at half past six."

Before leaving, Xie Fei unexpectedly presented a bouquet of flowers: "Two distinguished guests, enjoy your stay."

He didn't care what Yang Duoduo's reaction was, picked up the silver millet and left. He heard Yang Duoduo shout "thank you" in the distance. Xie Fei smiled slightly and felt that the red scarf on his chest became more vivid.

Monster Inn rectification reportजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें