Chapter 17

That morning, if Xie Fei hadn't hugged Yu Li's waist tightly, there would have been several more murders in the inn.

The two of them fled, but Xie Fei sacrificed his life for justice and stayed to bear all the anger.

He tried his best to please and flattered Yu Li in every possible way, and finally made Yu Li's face warm up. The other party only stayed for breakfast and then rushed back to Shaoyang Town.

It wasn't until Yu Li's back disappeared that Ah Fu and Xiang Fei dared to show their faces.

The two of them stood in the corner of the courtyard, talking and talking.

Xie Fei sat on the swing, one calf dangling casually, and the other toe pointed on the ground.

Hearing "you go" and "why don't you go" coming and going not far away, Xie Fei said in a loud voice: "Brothers and sisters, please stop acting? I'm not deaf even though I'm standing so close."

The two of them laughed and stepped forward. Concubine Xiang gave Ah Fu a tug, and the latter hesitated and said: "Boss, what are you talking about? Why is the boss looking for you?"

To be honest, Xie Fei doesn't know either.

Yu Li came in a hurry and left in a hurry. He never mentioned any purpose from beginning to end. Could it really be just to touch him?

Seeing him shaking his head, Ah Fu and Concubine Xiang looked at each other. They were quiet for a while, and Concubine Xiang said tentatively: "Has he ever asked you for a picture?"

Xie Fei raised his eyes: "What picture?"

Concubine Xiang was startled, opened the photo album on her phone, and selected a picture: "Have you seen it?"

Xie Fei looked at it intently for a while, "I haven't seen it before."

His reaction was normal, and he didn't think there was anything special about the picture. Although like most people, Xie Fei was amazed at the first sight, but when he took a closer look, he felt that the brushwork was dull and tacky.

He had a vague feeling that the scene should not be what it looked like in the painting...

Seeing that Concubine Xiang and Ah Fu were both a little disappointed, he asked in confusion: "What's wrong with this picture?"

"No, it's nothing." Concubine Xiang secretly pinched the person next to her, and Ah Fu said bravely: "I just happened to see it on a hot search, and thought it looked pretty good..." He said a few words. I can't go on anymore, I made it up to the point where I don't even believe it.

"It's not bad." Xie Fei jumped off the swing and patted his wrinkled pants. "I'm going to live broadcast on the mountain. I'll leave this place to you."

Xie Fei turned around and left, and the two people who stayed there breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

But Xie Fei is not a fool. Of course he can see that Concubine Xiang and Ah Fu are hiding something, so he suspects that the picture is not that simple.

It's just that they didn't want to tell, and he didn't bother to get to the bottom of it, so it was useless to ask anyway.

Xie Fei put the matter behind him in the blink of an eye, but when he went to bed at night, he had a dream.

The dream was a vast ice field.

The cold wind rolled down goose-feather snowflakes, lightly covering the broken ice.

A man dressed in black stood on the ice floe, holding a red paper umbrella in his hand, and in front of him lay a huge bat.

The bat's left wing was broken, and there was a deep scar on its mouse-like face. It looked like it was dying.