Chapter 59

"You're talking nonsense!"

The little Taoist priest's round face, which still had some baby fat, almost turned the color of pig liver: "I won't believe it!"

Yu Li smiled coldly.

"Have you not improved your cultivation?"

"Have you not grown taller?"

"Aren't you bald?"

The little Taoist priest was flustered, "That's just a coincidence!"

At this time, the Taoist priest surnamed Zhu tugged on the little Taoist priest's robe and whispered: "Junior Brother Ling, that... they really are not talking nonsense about the half-demon."

The little Taoist priest couldn't believe it: "Senior Brother Zhu?"

Taoist Master Zhu smiled awkwardly, "Do you remember that a believer named Liu came to the Taoist temple for help not long ago?"

The little Taoist priest thought for a while, "The one from Xiaohe Village who said his son turned into a zombie?"

Taoist Zhu nodded: "Exactly."

"But isn't that man possessed by a Yin spirit? What does he have to do with the demon?" the little Taoist priest asked with a frown.

Taoist priest Zhu had a constipated expression on his face, "Oh, now that the matter is over, I won't hide it from you anymore."

It turned out that it was Taoist Zhu who was handling the matter at that time. He went to the believer's home and met his son.

"The child was only twelve years old and was very playful. He went on an adventure to the village cemetery with his classmates more than ten days ago and accidentally fell. When he woke up the next day, he couldn't walk normally and could only jump around like a zombie on TV. Let's go. And his hair grows very fast. When I saw him, his hair was longer than his waist. From behind, he looked like a little girl." Zhu Daochang sighed, "Because of this, Liu Xinshi felt that her son This is like being possessed and turned into a zombie..."

But zombies only exist in folklore. As a member of the Taoist sect, Taoist Master Zhu judged that the child was just possessed by evil spirits. As soon as he was about to exorcise the evil spirits, a man came to the Liu family who claimed to be a special police officer from the Nanshan City Branch of the Demon Management Bureau.

"The gentleman showed his ID and explained that Liu Xinshi's son had awakened the blood of the Angora rabbit... Do you know the Angora rabbit? This kind of rabbit has long and thin hair and can jump around, so there are two kinds of children. Performance characteristics..."

"You just believe it?" The little Taoist priest was dumbfounded.

"I can't believe it. The evidence they gave is too sufficient, and it does belong to a state agency." Zhu Daochang smiled bitterly: "I only found out about these secrets that day. I just signed a confidentiality agreement and hid it..."

The little Taoist priest stood frozen on the spot without saying a word.

"Uncle Spiritual Master, it's true. I've also encountered it..." Another middle-aged Taoist priest muttered.

The other people who knew the inside story saw that they had spoken out and confessed what they had experienced.

Several fellow disciples testified. No matter how unbelievable it was, the little Taoist priest could not help but believe it, but he stubbornly resisted: "Humans are human beings, and Yin spirits are Yin spirits. How can there be monsters?"