Chapter 20

"Who is Xie Feicui?"

"Your name is Xie Feicui?"

Two voices sounded at the same time. Xie Fei looked at Yu Li, then at Peach Blossom Eyes, and fell into silence for a moment.

In fact, the original owner's name was really Xie Feicui when he was in the orphanage, because the director's surname was Xie, and the children of the original owner were all named after the raw materials of jewelry. But after the original owner was taken back to Xie's house, he changed his name to Xie Feicui. But I don't know what Xie Yao's mentality was. He always liked to call the original owner "Xie Feicui" behind his back.

Xie Fei wanted to tell Yu Li to explain later, but saw Xie Yao already walking over.

When several people faced each other, Xie Yao naturally noticed the people around Xie Fei - one of them was his idol, and the other was actually Lu Xiping, a well-known gold medal producer in the industry.

It is rumored that Lu Xiping is the grandson of a certain big boss. He has been protected by people all the way since he entered the industry. He himself is also very visionary and capable. Regardless of the reputation of the TV series he produces, the ratings always top the list.

Why do these two people stand with Xie Fei? Moreover, Xie Fei seems to have changed a lot. Although her eyebrows are still the same, they are more dazzling as if she had been fine-tuned in a plastic surgery hospital, and her temperament is even more different.

What shocked Xie Yao even more was that a vegetative person who had no threat in his heart and was almost as good as dead actually appeared in front of him again intact...

Yes, Xie Yao didn't know that Xie Fei had recovered. His adoptive parents never mentioned such a big thing to him. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes today, how long would his cheap parents have wanted to hide it from him? In other words, they have actually been taking care of their own son behind his back?

Xie Yao's eyes flashed slightly, suppressing the dissatisfaction and suspicion in his heart.

The current situation is unclear and we must be cautious, so he raised a surprised smile: "Jade, where have you been these past few months? I asked my parents and friends, but they didn't tell me."

Xie Fei: "..."

I even have pearl agate!

He rolled his eyes in his heart, not believing that Xie Yao didn't know what happened to the original owner.

Just when Xie Fei was about to say something sarcastic, Yu Li suddenly asked, "You two know each other?"

"I'm his brother." Xie Yao saw Yu Li noticed him and greeted him politely: "Teacher Yu, Teacher Lu."

"Hello." Lu Xiping responded with a smile. From the corner of his eye, he noticed that Yu Li's face suddenly darkened. He raised his eyebrows and prepared to watch the show with great interest.

Yu Li did not disappoint him.

"So you are the adopted son of that magpie nest Jiuzhan." Of course, Yu Li thought of the "tragic" past events that Xie Fei had told him, and his eyes were full of rage, and every word was tinged with ice.

Xie Yao secretly complained, guessing that Xie Fei said something unfavorable to him in front of Yu Li, and judging from Yu Li's attitude, it seemed that he wanted to stand up for Xie Fei. Obviously, the relationship between the two was not bad. But usually on the set, Yu Li ignored him at all, even though he had tried his best to please him.

This kind of differential treatment made Xie Yao feel like he was on fire. He was unwilling and aggrieved. How could Xie Fei's vulgar and stupid character make Yu Li look at him differently?