Chapter 58

Xie Fei couldn't brush her hair, but she still had to smooth it, which can be said to be very aggrieved.

He fell asleep with regrets, hoping only to be accompanied by pandas in his dreams.

Early the next morning, when he and Yu Li went downstairs, everyone noticed the pocket watch around his neck.

In fact, it was not that Xie Fei wanted to show off, but that Yu Li knocked on the door as soon as he woke up, prompting him to put it on overtly and covertly. As his intern boyfriend, he had to obey.

"Hey, this pocket watch..." Concubine Xiang's eyes flashed, and her gaze slowly moved from Xie Fei's chest to Yu Li.

"Isn't it because the boss has been wearing that pocket watch every day for several years?" Ah Fu directly reported the answer.

In his early years, Yu Li didn't understand beauty. He was fat and dressed shabbily. After being ridiculed many times, he finally started to pay attention to his appearance. Almost all wealthy people in that era wore pocket watches, so Yu Li followed suit and got one. After a few years, he no longer needed to rely on external items to show off his worth, so he put away the pocket watch.

Xie Fei glanced at Yu Li and saw that the other party was also staring at him. His eyes conveyed a clear message. He understood in a second: "Yes, this is a gift specially given to me by my brother."

Just as Yu Li was about to make a speech, he heard a quiet voice coming from the other end of the dining table: "A pocket watch is just a small clock with a chain. It's not a good gift to give this."

Death stare.

"Believe it or not, I will die for you now!" Yu Li grabbed the steamed bun and threw it towards the place where the sound came from, hitting Lu Shengnan accurately on the forehead.

He was very strong, even if it was just a soft steamed bun, it added a red mark on Lu Shengnan's forehead. The latter covered his forehead and dared not speak out in anger. Seeing that Yu Li was really angry, Lu Xiping hurriedly persuaded: "She is still She is a child, Mr. Yu, don't argue with her."

"I am your ancestor!" Lu Shengnan got angry and slapped the back of her grandson's head, but thinking about the continuous unlucky experience last time, she did not dare to say anything else.

The scene just fell silent.

Suddenly, a loudspeaker sounded in the distance: "Listen to the evil spirits in the house. You have been surrounded. I order you to put down your weapons immediately and be captured without mercy!"

Xie Fei:? ? ?

While everyone was at a loss, Yinsu flew in at the right time, and they didn't know what they "cooed" to Yu Li, who's expression became more and more serious.

After a while, Yu Li sneered: "These Taoist priests are so impatient that they dare to block the door? I'll go meet them right away."

After saying that, he started to walk out the door.

Xie Fei quickly grabbed him and asked why.

Yu Li looked at Huo Qing and said, "The dwarf who came to see him yesterday has moved dozens of reinforcements and is setting up formation at the door."

Huo Qing was startled. He didn't know that the young monk came to see him.

The others were even more confused.

Xie Fei simply explained the process to everyone, "...It's okay. You can eat in peace and I'll take care of it."

Even though he said this, the others felt at ease and exchanged glances with each other.