Chapter 4

"Everyone, please sit wherever you like."

In the cramped tea room, Xie Fei greeted him like a boss.

He chose a single seat, and Concubine Xiang and Ah Fu sat side by side on the other side, with Yinsu sandwiched between them.

Yinsu, who was entrusted with the important task, stared at Boss Xie with stern eyes, stepped on his iPad with one paw, and stood ready.

"Now that everyone is here, let's get straight to the point." With the sound of paws tapping the screen, Xie Fei started his first morning meeting since joining the company. He cleared his throat and said, "Brother Afu just now After taking me around the inn, I noticed many problems."

Concubine Xiang and Ah Fu were sitting at attention, their original sense of novelty was wiped out at the speed of light by this opening sentence, leaving only panic.

"First of all, the inn needs to be repaired in many places, such as the fence that was smashed yesterday, and the leaky roof and walls. I even found a dog hole in the courtyard; secondly, the inn is too poorly furnished and the furniture It is also very old and needs to be replenished or replaced; lastly, the hygienic condition of the inn is worrying. Taking the room I stayed in on the first day as an example, not only were there scratches and shoe prints on the wall, but there was also a layer of dust on the top of the TV... Oh yes. Yes, I actually picked up a hair on the pillow."

Xie Fei pointed out the problems one by one, and saw that the employees were shaking into sieves, so she had to give them a sweet date: "But the greening of the inn is still very good, thank you for your hard work."

Ah Fu and Xiang Fei nodded immediately, and then listened to Xie Fei's analysis: "But if you want to attract customers, you can't just rely on greening, so these problems need to be rectified."

"That will cost a lot of money, right?" Concubine Xiang picked at her nails and said guiltily, "The funds in our account are relatively limited."

Xie Fei was not surprised by this. Anyone could see that the inn was not run well, but he was very confident in his business ability. Only tens of thousands of yuan would be enough to transform the inn, so he calmly asked: "How much?"

Concubine Xiang sneered and stepped on Ah Fu secretly. The latter's eyes dodge and he made an "eight" tremblingly.

"Eighty thousand?"

Ah Fu bowed his head in shame.

Xie Fei frowned: "Eight thousand is a bit too little..."

Ah Fu didn't dare to hide it anymore and said in a voice like a mosquito, "Eight, eight hundred."

"..."

What I fear most is the sudden silence.

Concubine Xiang and Ah Fu held hands, heart to heart, drawing courage from each other. For a long time, they finally waited for the boss's next words: "I remember during the interview, you promised a monthly salary of 8,000, six insurances and one fund. Are you lying to me?"

In almost a second, Xie Fei saw that the ruddy color on Concubine Xiang's face had disappeared, her face was pale and green, and her whole body was shivering like a fallen leaf in a storm.

The problem is serious...

Don't you just want to trick him into working for free? Is there any hidden secret?

Xie Fei tapped his chin with his fingertips, recalling Concubine Xiang's initial flirtation. Did she want him to join his wife's inn and be willing to work in vain for love from now on?