Chapter 13

It was impossible to repay the money. Xie Fei had locked the backend account and swallowed the key.

He is selectively deaf and strategically pretends to be stupid. As a practitioner in the service industry, Xie Fei always believes that flexibility is a good traditional virtue. Historical experience tells him that when a guest misunderstands you, the most effective way is to admit your mistake first. , and then look for an opportunity to explain the reason tactfully.

He originally wanted to apologize first to appease Yu Li, but unfortunately the other party turned around and left after throwing down those devastating words.

Xie Fei didn't catch up immediately because he really couldn't worry about Ah Fu. Although the structures of monsters and humans were different, Yu Li's kick was too hard...

He hurried to the scene of the incident, but there was no one except broken bricks on the ground. Xie Fei searched around and suddenly saw a dark shadow walking towards him in the forest in front of him.

The black shadow is getting closer and closer, it is Ah Fu who is limping.

"Brother Afu!"

Xie Fei stepped forward quickly and braked suddenly two or three meters away from the opponent.

Half of Ah Fu's face was covered in blood, and his originally fluffy and explosive hair style drooped down, like a beaten rooster. His right arm was weirdly folded back, and his clothes were dirty and torn. At a glance, he looked like a zombie in an apocalyptic movie.

The two looked at each other silently under the setting sun.

After a long while, Xie Fei swallowed and asked anxiously: "...Should I call 120?" Then he thought that Ah Fu was not a human being, so he probably had to call the Putian doctor.

"No, no, no, it's just a skin injury. It'll be fine in three to five days." Ah Fu still showed his loyalty even though his head was covered with blood, "You weren't bullied by him, were you?"

Xie Fei shook his head and couldn't help but point out the seriousness of the problem: "But your arm is broken!"

"Physical injuries, even if the head is broken, it's okay." Afuhun was setting his own bones carelessly, and only heard a crisp sound before he connected them.

Xie Fei: "..."

"Boss, it's better to be merciful and don't use your demonic power." Ah Fu shook his arm and sounded quite happy.

Xie Fei seemed to understand, slowly digesting the reality that was beyond his understanding, "Brother Afu, please go back to your room and rest first. Even if the injury is not serious, you still need to rest well."

To be honest, Ah Fu was still very excited about this proposal, but not long after he recognized his master, he needed to make a good impression in front of the new master, so he wiped the half-dried blood on his face, puffed out his chest and expressed his stance: "I still want to marry him." You can persist! I, I will build the wall!"

Facing Ah Fu's determined eyes like a revolutionary, Xie Fei hesitated to speak, and finally secretly vowed that when the business gets better, he will definitely give Brother Ah Fu a salary increase.

But at this stage, this is just a good wish. The first thing Xie Fei has to do is to appease the donor.

Half an hour later, Xie Fei came to Yuli's door.

He knocked gently on the closed door, "Mr. Yu, can I come in?"

No one responded.

"I made a chicken and vegetable salad, do you want some?"