Chapter 66 Talking

Recalling what he had just said, Yu Li felt dizzy.

He has guarded the secrets for hundreds of years, his true identity, his origin, his dark history...

His mysterious and majestic image...

hateful!

It's all this old guy's fault!

He shouldn't let the villain speak!

Yu Li's face was red and pale, and a strange red gradually spread across his clear eyes.

Before he could take action, Ji Teng's expression suddenly changed, and his face turned an inhuman blue-black color. He gritted his teeth and read out a name: "Geng——Chen——"

Everyone was startled.

"It's Gengchen's breath! It can't be wrong!"

With Ji Teng's roar, a dark wind suddenly rose, and the color of the world changed.

It was obviously July, but the temperature suddenly dropped. The ground was covered with a layer of ice crystals forming a thin layer of frost, and cracks broke out on the surrounding walls.

Fine pebbles fell, the lights on the platform burst out one after another, and in an instant, the surroundings were plunged into darkness.

"Hurry up and turn on the flashlight!"

Liu Tianchang urged urgently. When the light returned, he saw a group of black shadows flying towards him!

"careful!"

Liu Tianchang quickly pulled Comrade Xie Fei, the key protected person, who was confused. He had no idea that he could be targeted after hiding so far away, and Ji Teng could actually sense the aura of Gengchen in him - that piece of Nilin, doesn't it come from Yinglong?

Although Liu Tianchang reacted quickly, the black shadow was even faster and was already approaching in an instant!

Seeing that there was no way to hide, Liu Tianchang hurriedly drew his gun. Xie Fei also clenched his right hand and punched the black shadow. Maybe he was hitting an egg with a stone, but the threat was right in front of him. If he didn't fight back, would he be waiting for death?

But halfway through the punch, Xie Fei stopped abruptly.

Because Yu Li stood in front of him.

There was a loud "bang" sound, like two mountains colliding, the ground shook, and Yu Li's back also shook.

Xie Fei was anxious: "Brother!"

"I'm fine." Yu Li swallowed a mouthful of blood in his throat and pretended to be calm. He looked directly at the monster in front of him that had grown long armor and fangs, and sneered: "It turns out to be a zombie!"

What responded to him was a loud roar, and a strong stench escaped from Ji Teng's mouth, as lethal as an old smoker who hadn't brushed his teeth in a month.

People nearby hurriedly held their breaths, but they inevitably inhaled a little "poisonous gas" and suddenly felt dizzy, chest tight and made them want to vomit.

"Haha, who are you looking down on?" Yu Li was completely unaffected. As if to prove his strength, his canine teeth lengthened, his silvery nails grew wildly, and even his height jumped up. At this moment, his eyes were red, and his flesh and blood body had long been transformed into a pure demon body, otherwise he would not have been able to withstand Ji Teng's collision.

Yu Li opened his mouth and roared like a tiger's roar or a dragon's roar. In short, he refused to lose even the slightest bit of battle.

Ji Teng was provoked and attacked first. The two sides fought back and forth.