Chapter 46

Under Xie Fei's persuasion, Yu Li still took over the work of writing red blessings and couplets.

Suddenly, the inn was decorated with red lanterns, paper window grilles, and even several old trees were hung with wishing bells decorated with bright red tassels. When the wind picked up, the soft and melodious bells sounded like a song to welcome the spring.

Even though Xie Fei had done so much, the inn was still quite deserted on New Year's Eve. Even Yan Lai, Lu Xiping and Lu Shengnan went home.

In fact, there are not many tourists in the entire Xining Village. You can almost only hear the local accent when walking on the road - it is the day for family reunions. Very few people choose to travel on New Year's Eve, and even if they do, most of them are overseas.

But Xie Fei is not worried, because the inn has been fully booked since the beginning of the day.

At this moment, he and two employees were having a New Year's Eve dinner with only seven or eight guests. There were everything on the table including chicken, duck, fish, wontons, dumplings, long noodles, and Yuanxiao. It not only took into account the tastes of the north and the south, but was also unique in shape—— "Three lanterns" made of sweet and sour shrimp balls, cucumbers and shredded carrots, steamed "lucky bags" made of Chinese cabbage wrapped in ham, corn and green beans, "firecrackers" made of beef and mutton wrapped in enoki mushrooms and put on the plate, and a fruit plate "Unlucky", glutinous rice snacks shaped into the shapes of the twelve zodiac signs, fried fish shaped like chrysanthemums...

The guests enjoyed the delicious food and chatted casually. Even if they were completely different from each other and were strangers to each other, they would inevitably feel close to each other if they were dining together at this moment.

The newly installed projection in the restaurant showed the annual Spring Festival Gala. A male singer with the same style as Ah Fu was standing in the center of the stage playing and singing.

"Does Brother Ah Fu like him?" Xie Fei asked casually when he saw Ah Fu staring blankly and shaking his head.

"I like his music." Ah Fu corrected seriously: "His music is very full of emotion, especially the song written for his father in each album, which is my favorite. Boss, do you want to listen to it? I love all his albums. have."

"Thank you, no need." Xie Fei couldn't appreciate it, and it was easy to think that on the first day he came to the inn, he felt unhappy when he saw Ah Fu in his original form hanging upside down on the beam and "calling Mai".

Seeing that there were not many dishes left on the table, Xie Fei turned his attention to a certain potbellied guest and the petite lady beside him, "Mr. Lin, Mrs. Lin, it's already past nine o'clock, it's almost time to leave."

The couple came from other provinces, and Mrs. Lin ate a friend's Amway. She specifically chose to stay at the inn on New Year's Eve just to try the New Year's Eve dinner prepared by Boss Xie himself.

Mr. Lin is a businessman and is quite superstitious. He has always burned incense on his head on New Year's Eve. However, he does not believe in Buddhism or Taoism, and the nearest famous Taoist temple to Xining Village is Xiaoxian Temple in Nanshan City.

But neither of them knew how to drive. Before arriving, Mr. Lin made a special call and asked the inn if there was a car that could take him to the city to burn incense. For this reason, he was willing to pay for an extra day's room fee. Xie Fei thought that there would be no business on New Year's Eve, and he had just renewed his driver's license not long ago, so he also wanted to indulge his driving addiction, so he agreed.