Chapter 8

Perhaps because of his conversation with Yu Li, Xie Fei had a dream that night.

In the dream, the deep sky is endlessly high and endlessly dark, and in the darkness suddenly a starlight lights up, then another one, and another one... billions of stars.

The stars are arranged and combined into various mysterious and mysterious symbols, which seem to come from the reflection of the universe, and contain vast power that can destroy everything.

When Xie Fei woke up, the picture in his dream became fragmented. He opened the curtains dizzily, and it was already bright daylight.

Since Concubine Xiang offered to take charge of today's breakfast last night, Xie Fei was not in a hurry. He originally planned to fall back on the bed and sleep for a while, but when he thought about the tattered fence of the inn, he went to the bathroom to wash up.

When he went downstairs, he heard that the guests had already left, but Yu Li left earlier, and his agent came to pick him up before six o'clock.

Concubine Xiang's cooking skills were barely adequate, so Xie Fei filled her stomach with whatever she wanted, and then arranged for her to continue cleaning the room, while he and Ah Fu went to the front yard to mend the fence.

It is not difficult to make a bamboo fence. First, remove the scars from the bamboo, then saw the bamboo into the required length, cut it in half into four equal parts, then use strips to tie the cut bamboo into shape, and finally bury it into the soil. Done.

It may sound simple, but it is very complicated.

Xie Fei and Ah Fu were busy for most of the day, and only half of the fence was repaired.

When Xie Fei was holding a knife and preparing to cut the bamboo strips, he suddenly heard a rush of footsteps, followed by Yang Duoduo's scream: "Ah, ah, it's so powerful! My mother! Brother Afu, are you a god?" ?"

Xie Fei shook his hand and almost gave himself a scar.

He looked at the fence gate in confusion, and saw Yang Duoduo dragging his cousin over like a tank, running all the way to Ah Fu, not giving anyone else a chance to speak, and couldn't wait to explain what happened today.

It turned out that Ah Fu had calculated last night that she was in danger of losing money and should pay more attention to her mobile phone and wallet. Yang Duoduo thought that there would be thieves among the people coming and going at the film and television base, so she specially put on a Bluetooth alarm before going out in the morning. Unexpectedly, at the food court in Shaoyang Town, her alarm suddenly rang, but her cell phone in her trouser pocket was gone.

"At that time, the thief hadn't gone far, and everyone got the stolen goods on the spot!" Yang Duoduo was still frightened when she mentioned this incident, but she was also very excited: "Brother Afu, if it weren't for you, the mobile phone I just bought would be gone. I haven't even paid off the installment yet."

"It's not a big deal." Ah Fu replied casually. He glanced at Xie Fei beside him and immediately smiled warmly: "Don't be afraid even if you lose your phone. I'm the best at finding people and things. I can 100% help you find it. Come."

Yang Duoduo nodded fiercely. She was completely convinced by Ah Fu's ability. She said with shining eyes: "And I really saw Oppa today. He is a hundred times more beautiful than on camera! No, a thousand times! It's a pity that Oppa is Tomoe only had one scene and he left after filming. If I could look at him a few more times and close my eyes peacefully - Oppa?"

Xie Fei followed Yang Duoduo's gaze and turned around, and saw Yu Li standing in front of the fence wearing a baseball cap, holding sunglasses in his hand. His cold expression concealed the same dementia as Yang Duoduo.