Chapter 12

That night, Xie Fei confirmed from An Mingyi that he was going to Putian Hospital for abortion.

He originally thought that An Mingyi would wait for the two sisters to return to the city before leaving, but he did not expect that Yang Duoduo would be the only one carrying luggage to leave early the next morning.

"My sister is in a bad state. She fell again the night before and said she wanted to stay in the inn for two more days." Yang Duoduo shrugged helplessly, "But I still have to go to work. If I ask for leave again, my boss will torture me to death."

Miss Yang is really easy to fool...

Xie Fei thought with some humor. He personally carried Yang Duoduo's luggage onto the tricycle and took Yang Duoduo to the village entrance to take the bus.

On the way, he did not forget to do some research and asked Yang Duoduo if he was satisfied with his stay.

"Very good. Although the inn is a bit old, it is very clean and the service is attentive. And the food you cook is so delicious... Also, your inn staff are all so good-looking, hahaha!"

Yang Duoduo laughed heartlessly, but Xie Fei breathed a sigh of relief, "Is there anything that needs improvement?"

"The wifi is a bit unstable." Yang Duoduo thought hard, "The hot water is not hot enough. It doesn't matter if the weather is not cold now. It may be more uncomfortable in winter."

That might be a problem with the water heater, Xie Fei kept it in mind.

When he returned to the inn, Ah Fu was checking out Xu Lingyi and An Mingyi.

"Are you leaving in such a hurry?" Xie Fei was quite surprised.

Xu Lingyi seemed to be in good spirits, and her eyes, which were not covered by sunglasses, were also alert. She smiled and said, "Well, what Mr. Yu means is that the pregnancy cycle of half-demon is different from that of humans. I'm a little worried, so I'd better go to the hospital as soon as possible." It's better to check."

Every time she said something, An Mingyi's face turned gray, like a layer of cement.

Obviously, although this boss has decided to have a child, he is not yet ready to be a mother... a father? psychological preparation.

Xie Fei couldn't help but look at An Mingyi with more sympathy, "Thank you for your hard work."

An Mingyi smiled bitterly: "It's all for the sake of the children."

Xu Lingyi held her fiancé's hand distressedly, "I will resign when I get back and spend this time with you. Don't worry, I will take good care of you and your son."

An Mingyi: "..."

Although Xie Fei thought something was strange, she still sent her sincere blessings to the young couple and gave them a copy of the "Encyclopedia of Pregnancy Knowledge" she had just bought (second-hand).

In the rustling autumn wind, he led all the employees and waved goodbye to the two of them.

In the blink of an eye, the inn became deserted again, and Xining Village also ushered in the rainy season.

Youdao It's autumn rain and cold. Xie Fei's T-shirt was replaced by a hooded sweatshirt, and the money to buy the sweatshirt was thanks to a "thank you fee" left by An Mingyi when he left.

Xie Fei first used the money to replace the water heater and network cable in the inn, then replaced the old bedding, added some furniture, and bought back a lot of tools - in order to save money, such as painting walls, repairing tiles, and repairing furniture. He plans to do it himself.