Chapter 60

The so-called negotiation today ended up with no results due to the excessive amount of information.

The Taoist priests returned to Nanshan City with great concern. Before leaving, Xie Fei found out that the young Taoist priest's name was Lingshu, which was exactly the same as the last two characters in "The Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic: Lingshu". He turned 18 on the first day of next month and was about to take over as the master of Xiaoxian Temple. .

"Turns out he's about the same age as me." In the kitchen, Xie Fei said while preparing lunch: "I thought he was at most 15 years old."

"Age doesn't mean anything." Yu Li leaned against the refrigerator door, holding a half-bitten apple in his hand.

Xie Fei thought about it, for example, his brother, who is more than five thousand years old, has not matured much.

"What are you thinking about?" Yu Li keenly noticed that Xie Fei's eyes flickered as he looked over.

"Oh, I just suddenly thought, brother, you have seen Uncle Huo's ghost a long time ago, right?" Xie Fei said calmly.

Yu Li stared at Xie Fei for a while, but really couldn't see any flaws, and then said: "Well, two years ago there was a vague outline, but now it's just a fog."

"Then why didn't I tell Mr. Huo before?"

"The two worlds do not intersect." Yu Li took a bite of the apple, "Besides, Mouse's father's obsession is too deep and cannot be transcended. It is useless to talk about it."

"But you still said it today."

Yu Li choked and looked unhappy: "I will say whatever I want!"

If Xie Fei didn't know Yu Li so well, he would have missed the guilty conscience or entanglement hidden in the other party's harsh words. Maybe Yu Li didn't know whether it was right to tell Huo Qing the truth. If Huo Qing's father was destined to disappear, Huo Qing would be depressed for the rest of his life. But if he didn't tell Huo Qing, it would be an eternal regret.

He sighed in his heart and said comfortingly: "I think if Mr. Huo had a choice, he would also want to know the truth."

"I don't care what he thinks, how dare he still be dissatisfied with me?"

"..."

Okay, his brother never needed comfort.

Xie Fei didn't see Huo Qing throughout the day.

The other party had opened his eyes for several hours, and his mind was unbearable. No matter how heavy his mind was, he could not overcome his physical exhaustion and fell asleep long ago.

In the evening, Xie Fei met Huo Qing in the backyard.

"Mr. Huo?"

Xie Fei greeted tentatively.

Huo Qing didn't answer, just holding the guitar and staring in a certain direction in a daze.

But Xie Fei knew that the eyes opened by Yu Li for Huo Qing could only last for half a day, and Huo Qing could not see Yin spirits at this time.

Seeing that Huo Qing was immersed in her own world, he didn't want to disturb her and walked around her quietly.

Just when he walked to the door of the small building, he suddenly heard Huo Qing's voice from behind: "Boss Xie, is there any way to prevent my dad from being destroyed?"

Huo Qing hadn't seen Yu Li when she woke up, so she didn't have the chance to ask.

Xie Fei slowly turned around, and after a brief hesitation, he decided to tell the truth.