Chapter 44

After confirming that Gu Xiaoyun has awakened the anglerfish bloodline, many things will be understood.

For example, she can make people disappear without anyone noticing by forcibly digesting "males". Therefore, even if many people disappear in a short period of time, she is not listed as a suspect by the police.

Another example is that the "tentacles" and "tail" that everyone sees are actually the first dorsal fin of the anglerfish - a fishing rod-like shape in the front, with a luminous body shaped like a small lantern at the end. In the deep sea, many fish have phototaxis, and "little lanterns" are the best bait for anglerfish to catch prey.

However, there was only one anglerfish bait, while Gu Xiaoyun had seven, and the extra ones were all transformed by her demonic power.

So where does the demonic power come from?

It can only be the seven flesh and blood bodies she digested.

Since Gu Xiaoyun had already rushed into the crowd and showed signs of going crazy, Yu Li had no choice but to kill her to ensure the safety of the public.

But although Gu Xiaoyun is dead, there are many secrets in her body.

Her case has been handed over to the Monster Management Bureau, which has the sole responsibility of committing the crime. Regardless of the motive or process of the crime, the Monster Management Bureau will give a result after investigation, but the most critical point is to find out where she learned this terrible thing. ways to increase strength.

According to Yu Li, after the anglerfish bloodline awakens, it will at best become able to eat, be good at disguise and swim. What Gu Xiaoyun showed was not a bloodline talent, but more like a kind of evil magic passed down from ancient times.

In fact, the use of evil magic has been practiced since ancient times, and there are different methods. However, although the cultivation progress is faster, the side effects are very serious, and may even lead to the loss of intelligence. Therefore, even ancient demons rarely choose this way.

The cultivation method that a normal half-demon comprehends from his bloodline must be in line with the laws of heaven, which means that there must be other channels for Gu Xiaoyun's practice of evil arts.

But besides the ancient demon, who else knows this kind of evil magic?

"Is it possible that there are pure demons like you in the world who have lived for thousands of years?"

On the way back in the police car, Xie Fei became more and more confused as he thought about it, and couldn't help but ask Yu Li.

But after asking, he felt a heavy weight on his shoulders, and a cold air invaded his body. He turned his head slightly and found that Yu Li had fallen asleep on his shoulder...

After carrying Yu Li back to the inn, Xie Fei saw Concubine Xiang and Ah Fu waiting anxiously in the backyard, with the latter still holding Yinsu in his hand.

At this moment, Ah Fu was shaking his legs, and Concubine Xiang was also smoking irritably. When they heard the movement and looked over, they were stunned.

"What, what's going on?" Because of Yinsu's struggle, Ah Fu came to his senses first. When he saw that Yu Li was in a semi-conscious state, he was even more shocked and tongue-tied: "Boss, he, he... there are still people who can hurt him. he?!"

"It's okay, it's just that the demon power has been lost too much." Xie Fei briefly explained the whole story.

Concubine Xiang breathed a sigh of relief and said, "You are indeed a policeman among monsters."