Chapter 26

Xie Fei pushed the tricycle into the fence gate. He had just seen off two guests and bought something at the market.

After parking the car, Xie Fei was about to unload the cargo on the bed of the car when a chipmunk swooped over and jumped up his legs and onto his shoulders.

Listening to the chipmunk chirping non-stop, Xie Fei tilted his head and asked it: "Did you smell the nuts I bought?"

The chipmunk didn't know whether he understood or not, so he turned around and swiped Xie Fei's neck with his tail, which made Xie Fei laugh for a while: "You are a squirrel, but you have learned how to tease people. Okay, I will feed you after I clean up." "

The chipmunk turned around with a swoosh, immediately straightened up and bowed, then jumped down to the ground and slipped into the flowers.

"What a clever ghost." Xie Fei couldn't help but mutter, thinking that the little animals that visited the inn recently were about to become spirits even if they hadn't turned into demons.

"The more spiritual energy there is, the more spiritual the animals will be." Ah Fu came out of the lobby and happened to hear Xie Fei's words, "Recently, the villagers are afraid to go to the back mountain. I heard that a group of monkeys came. I saw it. People stopped her and asked for food and drink, but refused to let her go, and even touched the woman's buttocks."

"But I saw some monkeys when I went up the mountain. They were very good and even picked fruits for me to eat."

"Then, those monkeys have become spiritual, so they can naturally see the difference between the boss and ordinary people."

Xie Fei always admired Ah Fu's ability to turn into Rufeng. He paused and said, "Now that monkeys are here, will there be other animals, such as wild beasts, wolves, tigers, etc... Ah, that's right! According to the information It is said that there were pandas in the mountains before. Is it possible that I might bump into one when I go into the mountains?"

Ah Fu's eyes flashed subtly, and he hurriedly picked up the two bags of rice on the truck bed, "Well, boss, let me help you unload the goods!"

Xie Fei was still about to say something when he suddenly felt a gust of wind blowing from the back of his head, and then was patted on the back of his head.

He subconsciously turned his head and saw Yu Li holding a document bag in his hand, with undisguised pride on his face, "Here you go."

Xie Fei took it curiously, took out the documents inside and flipped through them one by one. His expression became weirder the more he looked at it.

"I'm a little confused." Xie Fei raised his eyes and looked at Yu Li: "What this says is that the identity information filled in by the person who sent me to the welfare home was the same as that of a nurse on duty when Mrs. Xie gave birth to me, Yuan, uh... The information is exactly the same?"

Yu Li nodded reservedly.

"So, they are the same person?"

"certainly."

"Then that nurse is Xie Yao's biological mother's sister, also Xie Yao's aunt?"

"That's right."

"..."

Xie Fei was shocked!

If you are so stupid, it is really "a civet cat for a prince"!

In fact, there is no conclusive evidence in the documents pointing to deliberate substitution, but there are traces of everything.