Chapter 24

As soon as he finished speaking, Xie Fei knew something was going to happen.

He raised his eyes anxiously and found that the situation was more serious than he thought - Yu Li did not have a black face, but stood frozen in place, his eyes even a little dazed, as if he had suffered a serious blow.

Xie Fei's heart clenched. Once Yu Li came to his senses, what would be waiting for him?

The shadow of "paying back the money" hung over his head like a sharp sword. Xie Fei immediately mobilized the wisdom from his soul and spoke before the bad luck came: "At first glance, it's not my size!"

The lingering sound echoed in the silent air, and Yu Li's face turned red, green, and red. The anger that had been stored up was stuck in his throat, neither rising nor falling, so that his lips were trembling.

Xie Fei became more and more guilty and suspected that Yu Li would be so angry that he would explode if he continued to stand here, so he hurriedly said "I'm going to deliver the underwear", hugged the box tightly and ran away.

After the second floor was quiet for a long time, Yu Li was still standing like a stone, shame, anger and humiliation turning into magma, boiling in his heart.

Suddenly, he grabbed the cell phone on the bed, his fingers trembling as he typed.

Ten seconds later, Xiao Chen, who was shopping with his girlfriend in Nanshan City, received a message from his boss. The content was only five words, but it was five words that made those who heard it sad and those who saw it shed tears: Your salary is gone.

It's so cold that it doesn't even have a punctuation mark.

Xiao Chen was shocked and racked his brains to reflect on whether he had done anything wrong recently. However, after thinking about it, except for accidentally buying the wrong size of Yuli's underwear when he accompanied Yuli on a business trip in the middle of the month, everything else was done well. ah? Besides, wasn't Teacher Yu angry at that time?

Xiao Chen, who had doubled his salary just last month, fell into the confusion of the century, and one of the key figures who caused his confusion had already sent underwear to the customers.

"I only found this, I don't know if it's suitable..." Xie Fei said apologetically.

Yu Jincheng was a little embarrassed. He didn't discuss the suitability issue with the young man in front of him. He just said thank you and went back to the house.

He had not yet changed out of his wet clothes, but Yu Jincheng ignored him and went straight to the bathroom and continued to blow his SIM card with a hair dryer.

The original mobile phone was seriously damaged by water and would probably not be usable. Fortunately, Yan Lai had a spare phone there, so Yu Jincheng borrowed it temporarily.

After a while, he inserted the dried SIM card into the new phone, restarted it and clicked on the address book.

He called up the number one in his address book and chose to send the message. But after he had just entered a few words, Yu Jincheng deleted them all with his fingers.

More than half an hour later, Yu Jincheng came to Yan Lai's room after taking a shower.

At this time, Yan Lai had just returned from the restaurant. Because he was worried about something, he ate a little hastily and hiccupped non-stop.

"Let's go sit in the small flower room, hiccup." Yan Lai's room is a formal garden room. Not only can it see the view of the large garden, but there is also a sunroom in the room.