Chapter 53

After being caught, what Xie Fei was most worried about was not that Yu Li would get angry, but that the other party would notice his little secret - normal people would treat this Weibo as a joke at most, how could they dodge it like him?

If he were Yu Li, he would definitely be suspicious, not to mention that Yu Li was already very suspicious.

Xie Fei wished he could break down into water molecules and disappear. His mood was like a defendant waiting for the judge to pronounce his sentence, rising and falling in panic.

After a long time, the judge finally raised the hammer.

"Is this called social news?"

"Aren't topics of social concern called social news?" Xie Fei pretended to be ignorant.

Yu Li stared at him with dark eyes, "You..."

Xie Feixin shrank into a ball, here we come!

"Do you know why pandas can thrive for eight hundred years without becoming extinct?"

"......Alas?"

Xie Fei was stunned for a long time before saying, "Because there are no natural enemies?"

"In addition, it is also because pandas have strong reproductive capabilities." Yu Li did not become angry as expected, but said calmly: "Changes in the living environment have caused the pandas today to be much degraded compared to ancient times... ...At least thousands of years ago, wild pandas were very easy to conceive and give birth to cubs."

Yu Li's tone was too serious and his expression was too natural. Although there was no specific argument, Xie Fei was still confused for a moment - was the other party trying to popularize science or was he deceiving?

Seeing Xie Fei's eyes showing suspicion, Yu Li suddenly turned cold and said, "What's your expression? How dare you not believe my words? Have you lived for five thousand years, or have I lived for five thousand years?"

"......you.

It was a lie, Xie Fei was sure.

I never expected that his brother would now learn to use roundabout tactics to regain respect...

It's a pity that he is still not calm and calm enough.

"In short, the giant pandas in ancient times were very powerful." Yu Li made a concluding statement.

"Super awesome!"

At this moment, Xie Fei would not refute even if Yu Li said that pandas are as colorful as peacocks, he just wanted to save his life.

The two of them chatted with their own thoughts. Later, Yu Li gradually ran out of words and simply closed his eyes and continued to rest his mind.

Xie Fei was secretly happy and took his phone back to write on Weibo - the picture he just took hasn't had time to be posted yet.

He photoshopped the picture, spelled it out into a beautiful nine-square grid, and clicked send.

When he looked up again, he met Yu Li's inquiring eyes.

Xie Fei's heart skipped a beat.

"That's not right." Yu Li frowned slightly: "Look at the news about a panda...what are you doing secretly and sneakily?"

Xie Fei: "..."

"Oh, didn't I object to the live broadcast of panda mating that day? I saw that although there was no video of this news, there were a few pictures, so I was worried that you would be angry." Xie Fei said nonsense seriously. With the buffer time just now, he was able to Find a clear reason.