Animosity | Harry Potter Stor...

By notdaisyloll

ANIMOSITY | "i never met my father, is that okay?" Rosalyn Black lives in a world of magic, her father died b... More

ANIMOSITY
i. harry potter
ii. sorting hat
iii. remembrall
iv. three headed dog
v. troll in the dungeon
vi. seeker's snitch
vii. dragon's and snakes
viii. unicorn blood
ix. you-know-who
x. chessboard & flying keys
xi. gryffindor wins house cup
ACT TWO
xii. wiseacre's wizarding
xiii. cornish pixies
xiv. watch your back
xv. slytherin heir
xvi. moaning myrtle
xvii. parselmouth
xviii. polyjuice potion
xix. petrified hermione
xx. follow the spiders
xxi. lockhart the fraud
ACT THREE
xxii. sirius black
xxiii. the grim
xxiv. buckbeak
xxv. family of murderers
xxvi. term werewolf
xxvii. girls + ron
xxviii. crystal ball
xxix. hidden secrets
xxx. moons & befrayal
xxxi. timeless
xxxii. raisin brain
ACT FOUR
xxxiii. quidditch world cup
xxxiv. krum the man
xxxvi. spider curse
xxxvii. harry's name in the goblet

xxxv. triwizard tournament

112 1 0
By notdaisyloll

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter thirty five
➾ triwizard tournament

EVERYONE SEEMED TO BE SPEAKING ABOUT the events that took place after the Quidditch Match. That was a week ago, Rosalyn still wore the bandage on her head that Hermione forced her to wear, she didn't want the open wound to get effected.

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" The trolley which passed the open compartment, Ron dug into his pockets immediately and stood, Harry joining his side. "Packet of drooble's and a... licorice wand."

"It's feels weird coming back here." Rosalyn spoke up, she kept her gaze out the window, thinking about the man from the field, he seemed like he knew her but the second she took a step forward, he left running, like a coward.

Hermione looked up from the Daily Prophet and cocked her head. "Why do you say that? Was it because of that man?" She asked, concerned taking over her features, Rosalyn exhaled lowly and nodded.

"He seemed like he knew me." Rosalyn mentioned almost whispering, Hermione heard it anyways. "Nothing will happen, I feel like this year would be different." Hermione reassured with a gentle smile, Rosalyn hummed stroking Velma dark fur.

Ron came around and sat down. "This is horrible." Hermione spoke the minute Harry came back from the Trolley. "How can the ministry not know who conjured it? Wasn't there any security, or—"

"Loads according to dad." Ron says through a of mouthful of candy. "That's what worried them so much, happened right under their noses."

Hermione turned from him to Harry, noticing the way he touched his scar, they same way he did when they saw Voldemort's mark in the ashy sky.  "It's hurting again, isn't it? Your scar."

Harry narrowed his eyes. "I'm fine." Hermione exhaled lowly and leaned forward, cruising the Daily Prophet. "You know Sirius will want to hear about this. What you saw— you both saw..." Rosalyn looked away from the window, briefly meeting Hermione's eye. "At the would cup and your dream, Harry."

Rosalyn cocked her head. "She's right, you know." Harry met her dark eyes and exhaled, he grabbed a piece of parchment paper and his quill from his trunk. "I'll write it now, then." Harry mumbled grabbing Hedwig and walked out the compartment.

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

Rosalyn and her three friends arrived to Hogwarts promptly after Harry sent his letter to Sirius, they were able to watched from the corridors that morning when the Beauxbatons arrived and promptly the Bulgarian's showed up.

"Well, now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement." Dumbledore stood head of the podium, gazing around the Great Hall seated with students. "This castle will not only be your home this year, but home to some very special guests as well."

Rosalyn looked away from the Headmaster to a running Filch awkwardly making his way through the tables to Dumbledore. "You see, Hogwarts had been chosen—" the Headmaster was interrupted for a moment, Filch whispered intensely to Dumbledore, they seemed to discussing about the situation behind the large doors.

"So—" Dumbledore cleared his throat, returning back to the podium and Filch made his way down the aisle in a hurry. "Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Triwizard Tournament."

Hermione gleamed nudging Rosalyn's shoulder in amazement. "Now, for those of you who do not know... the Triwizard Tournament brings together these schools for a series of magical contests. From each school, a single student is selected to compete." Dumbledore explained and his eyes shifted downwards. "Now let be me clear— if chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say, these contests are not for faint-hearted. But more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic..."

The large doors slowly opened, Rosalyn snapped her head to catch a single glimpse of blue. "... and their headmistress, Madame Máxime." There was quite beautiful in Rosalyn's eyes, they walked with such grace, letting out a breathily sigh as they waltz by. Rosalyn glanced away from the Beauxbatons to the tall woman trailing behind.

"Blimey, that's one big woman." Seamus commented lowly.

Rosalyn eyed the amount of boys who stood up from their seats to applaud the woman, many even whistled. "Amateurs." She muttered crossing her arms, Dumbledore greeted Madma Maxime with a kiss to her hand before he walked away. "And now our friends from the north. Please greet the proud sons and their high master, Igor Karkaroff."

The doors never closed as the first Bulgarian man walked through, in one of their hands they held a cane and each time it the ground, a spark will burst. They dropped the sticks by their feet and ran forward causing everyone to jump up from their seats to see, they all did different actions what seem to be freestyle.

"Oh, It's Krum."

"Blimey, it's him." Rosalyn heard Ron whisper in told shock. "It's Viktor Krum." The man strolled pass like a man on a mission and stood by the rest of his mates. Igor Karkaroff grins greeting Hogwarts Headmaster. "Albus."

The two men embrace each other with a chuckle and a hug. "Igor." Dumbledore smiled pulling away from the hug.

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

"Your attention, please!" Dumbledore walked down from the large dinner table and stood infront of the Goblet Of Fire. Rosalyn turned away from Hermione to the Headmaster. "I'd like to say a few words. Enteral glory. That is what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard tournament. But to do this, that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks."

"Wicked." Fred and George commented.

"For this reason, the ministry has seen to impose a new rule. To explain all this, we have the head of the department of international magical cooperation, Mr. Bartemius Crouch."

Rosalyn recognize the man, he was the one who held his wand point at her and her friends, the thunder above rumbled, frightened many of the students, a sudden spell was casted above them and they all turned to the unfamiliar man.

"Bloody hell, it's Mad-Eye Moody." Ron whispered eyeing the man.

Hermione furrowed looking over at Ron. "Alastor Moody? The auror?"

Dean Thomas turned. "Auror?"

"Dark wizard catcher." Ron said never once looking away from Mad-Eye. "Half the cells in Azkaban are filled thanks to him. He's supposed to be mad as a hatter, though, these days."

Mad-Eye walked down the small steps, approaching Dumbledore. "Ah, my dear old friend, thanks for coming." The Headmaster shook Mad-Eye's hand. "Stupid ceiling." Mad-Eye commented.

Mad-Eye stumbled away from everyone's eye view to the corner, gulping down what Rosalyn assumed was pumpkin juice. "What's that he's drinking, do you suppose?" Seamus asked, eyeing the strange man.

"I don't know, but I don't think it's pumpkin juice." Harry commented, and Bartemius Crouch took the stage. "After due consideration, the ministry has concluded that, for their own safety, no student under the age of seventeenth–"

"No way!" The students began to protect their rights in participating in the Tournament.

"—shall be allowed to put forth their name for the Triwizard tournament. This decision—"

"That's rubbish!"

"You don't know what you're doing!"

Rosalyn pressed her mouth shut, watching as everyone shouted nonsense to the poor man, Bartemius Crouch looked back to Dumbledore as the students began to boo. The Headmaster stepped forward. "Silence!"

"They're not to happy about that." Hermione mumbled to Angelina and Rosalyn, the two girls scoffed in agreement. Dumbledore rose his wand to the slowly the Goblet appeared with dark blue fire erupting from the inside. "The goblet of fire. Anyone wishing to submit themselves to the tournament, need only write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on thursday night. Do not do so lightly, if chosen, there's not turning back.

"As from this moment, the Triwizard tournament has begun."

𖤐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 897 27
"You're Sirius Black's daughter?" There it was again, to which the girl rolled her eyes and shook her head "I'm not" she replied Ellena Cyra Black l...
346K 5.2K 54
ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᴵ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ, Stories with you and your favourite Harry Potter characters cause we all know we have one or more Harry Potter...
2.5K 47 14
Imagine finding out that your father is a serial killer and that you've been in the wrong world since you were born. Living a muggle-life while havin...
104K 2.6K 28
ੈ✩‧₊˚ (Sirius Black x Fem! OC) "𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗶'𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹, 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁...