xxv. family of murderers

✩☆★✩☆★✩↯ chapter twenty five➾ family of murderers

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter twenty five
➾ family of murderers

BACK IN THE GREAT HALL SAT Rosalyn Black, writing promptly in her dark notebook, writing every single thing that has happened so far at school, Andromeda Tonks had a brilliant idea for her niece, she knew how blunt Rosalyn was and so before her first year, the older wizard bought her a notebook. A notebook that Rosalyn would write down everything she wished to say instead of saying it aloud, which only allowed access for Rosalyn to see what she wrote.

"Listen to the idiot." Ron spoke, halting across the great hall to Draco Malfoy. Rosalyn gaze up from the notebook. "He's really laying it on thick, isn't he?"

"Yeah, but at least Hagrid didn't get fired." Harry mentioned from across the table, peering at the blonde. "Yeah, but I heard Draco's father's furious." Hermoine said, glancing back to her friends. "We haven't heard the end of this."

"He's been sighted! He's been sighted!" Seamus came running into the Great Hall, waving the Daily Propet around and slammed it down on the Gryffindor table. "Sirius Black!" Harry, Ron and Hermione stood up, wanting a closer look, though Rosalyn stayed seated.

"Dufftown!?" Hermoine scoffed at the location. "That's not far from here."

"Y-you don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?" Neville asked nervously, Rosalyn scoffed, shaking her head. "With Dementors at every entrance." Bem mentioned.

"Dementors! He's already slipped past them once, hasn't he?" Seamus says briefly looking down the table at the dark haired girl. "Who is to say he won't do it again?"

"That's right." Bem nodded. "Black would be anywhere, it's like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands." Rosalyn slammed the notebook shut, and stood up, they turned their attention to her.

"I know what you're all thinking," Rosalyn said glaring at each of them, tilting her head. "That if I am related to that man, I must be helping him in a way, right? Go on, say it Finnigan, I know you want to."

Seamus reached back to his head, avoiding her dark gaze. "It's possible, I mean look at your family's history, they're all— murderers! You could be helping... him." Hermione sighs and shook her head, Rosalyn didn't utter a single word to his response.

"Ros—"

"No, it's okay, Hermoine." Rosalyn interrupted, glancing at the others, stopping between Harry and Ron, they felt remorseful for her. "Anyone got anything else to say? No?" She watched as they looked away, feeling like she unlocked the door to what they actually felt towards her. Rosalyn nodded snatching her bag off the table, making her way out the Great Wall.