xxxvi. spider curse

✩☆★✩☆★✩↯ chapter thirty six➾ spider curse

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter thirty six
➾ spider curse

ROSALYN NEVER ONCE QUESTIONED A PROFESSOR'S appearance, but she just couldn't help herself but stare at the man teaching Dark Arts, she's never seen of him before but has heard the many tails of his work.

Rosalyn sat that afternoon with Hermione in Art Darks Class, the room seemed darker given that the blinds were open, the sky was cloudy with thick dark clouds. "Alastor Moody." Mad-Eye swiftly turned, picking up a chalk and began writhing on the chalkboard. "Ex-auror... ministry malcontent— and your new defense against the dark arts teacher."

Mad-Eye tossed away the piece of chalk and turned back to face the class. "I am here because Dumbledore asked me. End of story, goodbye, the end." Rosalyn rose a brow. "Any questions?"

No word dared to move, it seemed like everyone else found the Dark Arts teacher a bit strange and fear that with one wrong move they would easily be taken out. "When it comes to the dark arts... I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?"

"Three, sir." Hermione answered warily, Mad-Eye grabbed another piece of chalk and turned to the broad. "And they are so named?"

"Because they are unforgivable." Hermione replied, clingy onto the material of her books, Rosalyn gaze darted down to Hermione's hands and slowly she looked up. "The use of any one of them will—"

"Will earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban, correct?" Mad-Eye hummed lowly, writing down the three curses, he grunts and turned. "Now, the ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different!" He yelled slamming down the broken chalk.

Many jumped back at the sudden action. Mad-Eye licked his lips furiously. "You need to know what you're up against! You need to be prepared. You need to find another place to put your chewing gum besides the underside of your desk, Mr. Finnigan!"

Rosalyn briefly looked back. Seamus eyes widen. "No way, the old codger can see out the back of his head." He commented. Mad-Eye turned in a heartbeat throwing the chalk at the teen, everyone ducked down quickly. "And hear across classrooms!"

Mad-Eye stumbled down, gazing around the anxious students. "So which curse shall we see first? Weasley!"

"Yes?" Ron spoke frighteningly looking up at the Professor, Mad-Eye stood infront of the table, peering down at the redhead. "Stand." Ron slowly rose to his feet. "Give us a curse."

Ron glanced down then up. "Well, my dad did tell me about one. The imperious curse." Mad-Eye hummed nodding. "Oh, yeah, your father would know all about that. Gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why?"