xxvii. girls + ron

✩☆★✩☆★✩↯ chapter twenty seven➾ girls + ron

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter twenty seven
➾ girls + ron

NOTHING WAS BETTER THEN THE sound of the rain, Rosalyn enjoyed clouding days especially when it rained. Currently she stood in the heavy, pouring rain, wearing a black raincoat with arms crossed over her body, for the quidditch game. Hermoine seems to be the loudest as she proudly cheered for Harry.

"Go, Harry!"

Rosalyn stepped forward, leaning against the railing, a broom caught fire from the thunder, the girl screamed falling to the ground. Harry spun around on his broom and sprinted away, chasing after the snitch behind the Hufflepuff's seeker.

The two seekers disappeared from their view and into the sky. Rosalyn eyes widen at the falling figure, and by his house color clothes she knew it wasn't Harry. "Where is he!?" Hermione shouted through the rain, squinting her eyes. A moment later the crowed gasped standing from the stands.

Rosalyn gasped lowly watching Harry falling hundred feet from the sky, he didn't appear to be conscious. Dumbledore stood and stretched out his hand. "Aresto Momentum!" He casted, catching Harry from hitting the ground.

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

"He looks a bit peaky." Ron exclaimed peering down at his best friend's unconscious state. They immediately ended the quidditch game after the fallen of Harry. Rosalyn stood by the Wealsey's twins, wanting to give Harry, his space.

"Peaky?" Fred whispered, hovering over Harry along with everyone else. "What's you expect?" George spoke with a slight scoff. "He fell over one hundred feet." Fred said looking over to his younger brother. "Yeah, come on, Ron, let's walk you off the astronomy tower..."

"And see what you look like." Fred finished off, Rosalyn snorted crossing her arms. "Probably a right sight better than he normally does." Harry slowly spoke, eyes fluttering open, they smiled at his words.

"How are you feeling?" Hermione asked him, sitting by his bedside. Rosalyn glanced at the girl, wondering if they were at the same game. "Oh, brilliant." Harry answered sarcastically, sitting up.

"You gave us a right good scare there, mate." George mentioned coming around and sat down on the chair. "What happened?" Harry asked, glancing around at the faces.

"Well..." Ron trailed off knowing how badly it ended. "You fell off your broom." Harry rose a brow peering around them, not knowing whether or not Ron was joking. "Really? I meant the match, who own?"

Rosalyn pressed her lips together, looking up to the taller redhead beside her. Hermione cleared her throat and stood up. "Uh, no one blames you, Harry. The dementors aren't supposed to come inside the grounds, Dumbledore was furious. As soon as he saved you he sent them straight off."