ix. you-know-who

✩☆★✩☆★✩↯ chapter nine➾ you-know-who

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter nine
➾ you-know-who

THE FOUR CHILDREN returned back to Hogwarts past midnight, they sat in the common room around the fireplace. Harry had began telling Ron and Hermione about Voldemort and it's story with the unicorn.

"You mean, you-know-who's out there, right now, in the forest?" Hermione asked watching the boy before them, pace back and forth.

"But he's weak, he's living off the unicorns." Harry replied pacing. "Don't you see? We had it wrong, Snape doesn't want the stone for himself, he want's the stone for Voldemort. With the elixir of life. Voldemort will be strong again. He'll..."

Harry paused sighing, plopping down onto the armchair. "He'll come back."

"But if he comes back, you don't think he'll try to kill you, do you?" Ron questioned, worried plastered on his face. Rosalyn gaze away from the fire to Harry.

"I think if he's had the chance he might have tried to kill me tonight." Harry said, glancing over at Rosalyn, he wondered what she was thinking about.

Ron gulps, shaking his head. "And to think I've been worrying about my potions final."

"Hand on a minute." Hermione broke his worried thoughts. "We're forgetting one thing. Who's the one wizard Voldemort always feared?" Rosalyn looked at Harry then Ron. "Dumbledore. As long as Dumbledore's around, Harry, you're safe. As long as Dumbledore's around, you can't be touched."

Harry exhaled and nodded.

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

Rosalyn walked beside her friends, she wasn't as worried like Ron about Voldemort, even the name didn't frighten her in any way. Harry's been grazing the scar on his head like a bad itch since the his encounter with Voldemort.

"I'd always heard Hogwarts end-of-year exams were frightful but I found that rather enjoyable." Hermione exclaimed, shrugging slightly.

"Speak for yourself." Ron says and shook his head at her words before glancing over at the boy walking by him. "Alright there, Harry?"

"My scar, it keeps burning." Harry mentions, wincing. Rosalyn glanced over at him. "It's happened before." She mentions and Harry turns. "Not like this."

They walked out the school ground, into the field they used for Flying lessons. "Perhaps you should see the nurse?" Ron suggested. Harry shook his head, dropping his hand. "I think it's a warning, it means danger's coming."