iii. remembrall

✩☆★✩☆★✩↯ chapter three➾ remembrall

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter three
➾ remembrall

"GRYFFINDOS, FOLLOW ME, please. Keep up. Thank you." Percy Weasley guide them up the large stairs. Rosalyn stared around in complete awe at the sight around her, the large stairs around leading further up, many were moving on their own.

"This is the most direct path to the dormitories. Oh and keep an eye on the staircase. They like to change." Percy explained noticing all the curious eyes. "Keep up, please and follow me."

Rosalyn turned dragging Hermione from her daze and up the stairs they went, everyone else followed behind. "Quickly, now. Come on. Come on."

"Seamus, that pictures movin'!"

"Look at that one Harry." Ron pointed up at a woman dressed a white wedding gown. Harry grins. "I think she fancies you."

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

"Password?"

The woman in the picture spoke, Rosalyn looked up to the taller Gryffindor, upcoming their arrival at the dormitories. "Caput Draconis." The picture cracked and it moved back slowly giving them all the space to step inside.

Percy stepped in. "Follow me, everyone. Keep up, quickly, come on." Rosalyn immediately felt at home when she stepped foot inside, the common room with filled with old picture frames, a nice fireplace by the wall, a red couch, a table by the wall with some rather comfortable chairs.

"Gather around here." Percy says turning around to face them. "Welcome to the Gryffindor common room. Boys dormitories upstairs and down to you left, girls, the same on your right. You'll find all your belongings have already been brought up."

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

Hermione Granger was probably the best thing that could happen to Rosalyn Black— even if she didn't know it— she didn't think to make a friend so fast but the girl befriend her the moment they introduced themselves, the morning came, Rosalyn woke up bright and early for Transfiguration class.

Hermione and Rosalyn were quick to get to work when McGonagall assigned them what to do, only two students were missing. Harry and Ron, Just as spoken, the doors opened, they two boys ran in not seeing any signs of the teacher.

Rosalyn dotted down each answer onto the separate sheet and onto her private notebook, it was habit of her's to write down everything important. "Whew, made it. Can you imagine the look on old McGonagall's face if we were late?"