xxiv. buckbeak

✩☆★✩☆★✩↯ chapter twenty four➾ buckbeak

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter twenty four
➾ buckbeak

CURRENTLY ON THIER MERRY WAY TO the class of care of Magical Creatures, Rosalyn was quite excited for the class, and for Hagrid to teach for the first time in his life. "You don't think that grim things got anything to do with Sirius Black, do you?" Ron questioned.

Rosalyn glanced over at the redhead. "Oh, honestly, Ron! If you ask me, divination's a very woolly discipline." Hermoine says, watching carefully were she walked down the sketchy stairs.  "Now, ancient runes, that's a fascinating subject. That's a fascinating subject."

"Ancient runes?" Ron repeated. "Exactly how many classes are you taking this term?"

"A fair few." Hermione answered. Ron stopped in his tracks turning to the muggle-born. "Hang on. That's not possible." And together they walked behind Harry and Rosalyn. "Ancient runes is in the same time as divination's. You have to be in two classes at once."

"Don't be silly, Ronald." Hermione scoffed skipping down, looping her arm through Rosalyn's arm, quickly walking them down. "How could anyone be in two classes at once?"

Rosalyn hummed glancing back. "Broaden your minds!" Hermione giggled. "Use your inner eye to see the future!"

They came closer to Hagrid's hut, the school had moved his home into the school, which would give them easier access to get there on time. Hagrid seemed nervous watching the dozen of third years approach him. "Come closer, less talking, if you don't mind. I got a real treat for you today. A great lesson, so follow me."

Rosalyn squints, following closely behind everyone, clutching the ferocious monster book of monsters to her chest, warily eyeing the group of Slytherin's from the corner of her eye, hating how much they whispered behind her back.

"Right, you lot. Less chattering." Hagrid turned around to the class, walking closely behind. "Form a group over there, and open your books to page forty-nine."

"Exactly how do we do that?" Draco asked furrowing his eyebrows, judging the books cover. Hagrid spun around. "Well, just stroke the spine, of course. Goodness me."

Rosalyn walked passed Neville Longbuttom when the monster book suddenly attacked him. "Don't be such a wimp, Longbottom."  Draco laughed, scoffing. Rosalyn placed her book down by a rock.

"I think they're funny." Hermione comments, turning to her three friends. "Oh yeah. Terribly funny!" Draco spoke up. Rosalyn cocked her head glaring at the male. "God, this place has gone to the dogs! Wait until my father hears that Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes!"