xxxv. triwizard tournament

✩☆★✩☆★✩↯ chapter thirty five➾ triwizard tournament

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter thirty five
➾ triwizard tournament

EVERYONE SEEMED TO BE SPEAKING ABOUT the events that took place after the Quidditch Match. That was a week ago, Rosalyn still wore the bandage on her head that Hermione forced her to wear, she didn't want the open wound to get effected.

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" The trolley which passed the open compartment, Ron dug into his pockets immediately and stood, Harry joining his side. "Packet of drooble's and a... licorice wand."

"It's feels weird coming back here." Rosalyn spoke up, she kept her gaze out the window, thinking about the man from the field, he seemed like he knew her but the second she took a step forward, he left running, like a coward.

Hermione looked up from the Daily Prophet and cocked her head. "Why do you say that? Was it because of that man?" She asked, concerned taking over her features, Rosalyn exhaled lowly and nodded.

"He seemed like he knew me." Rosalyn mentioned almost whispering, Hermione heard it anyways. "Nothing will happen, I feel like this year would be different." Hermione reassured with a gentle smile, Rosalyn hummed stroking Velma dark fur.

Ron came around and sat down. "This is horrible." Hermione spoke the minute Harry came back from the Trolley. "How can the ministry not know who conjured it? Wasn't there any security, or—"

"Loads according to dad." Ron says through a of mouthful of candy. "That's what worried them so much, happened right under their noses."

Hermione turned from him to Harry, noticing the way he touched his scar, they same way he did when they saw Voldemort's mark in the ashy sky.  "It's hurting again, isn't it? Your scar."

Harry narrowed his eyes. "I'm fine." Hermione exhaled lowly and leaned forward, cruising the Daily Prophet. "You know Sirius will want to hear about this. What you saw— you both saw..." Rosalyn looked away from the window, briefly meeting Hermione's eye. "At the would cup and your dream, Harry."

Rosalyn cocked her head. "She's right, you know." Harry met her dark eyes and exhaled, he grabbed a piece of parchment paper and his quill from his trunk. "I'll write it now, then." Harry mumbled grabbing Hedwig and walked out the compartment.

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

Rosalyn and her three friends arrived to Hogwarts promptly after Harry sent his letter to Sirius, they were able to watched from the corridors that morning when the Beauxbatons arrived and promptly the Bulgarian's showed up.

"Well, now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement." Dumbledore stood head of the podium, gazing around the Great Hall seated with students. "This castle will not only be your home this year, but home to some very special guests as well."