xxxiv. krum the man

✩☆★✩☆★✩↯ chapter thirty four➾ krum the man

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter thirty four
➾ krum the man

"BILMEY, DAD. HOW FAR UP ARE WE?" Ron asked his father, they had arrived to the stadium where the game was taken place and everything was just so perfect that it quite literally made them all excitement for the match.

Rosalyn stood close to Hermione and Ginny, they walked together behind Arthur and admired the stands around them, they were nearly at the top.

"Well, put it this way." The voice of Lucius Malfoy caught her attention, she turned and stared down at him, Draco stood close behind his father. "If it rains... you'll be the first to know."

Rosalyn clenched her jaw, furrowing her eyebrows. "Father and I are in the minister's box by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." Draco remarked, following behind his father as they moved along from above.

"Don't boost, Draco." Lucius says and spun around, trashing his cane against Draco's stomach. Draco grunt rubbing the spot below his chest and the older male slowly looked up at them. "There's no need with these people."

Rosalyn immediately grabbed Hermione, and together they turned when the sudden force of Harry's hand on her shoulder caused them to turn back, Lucius cane grabbed a hook of Harry's foot.

"Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can." He removed the cane from Harry's foot and walked away. "Come along, now." Arthur brought their attention back to him and together they continued their way up to their seats.

"Come on up. Take your seats." Amos spoke, he had been waiting with his son by the stands for the family. "I told you these seats would be worth waiting for." Rosalyn didn't paint her face to support Ireland, but instead Hermione insisted she wear a shirt or a scarf to show that she supported something, so Rosalyn went with the red and black scarf.

"Come on!"

Rosalyn crouched down for a second, underneath the bright light before she made her way to the railing, she was completely in shock by the view before her, it was beautiful, the different colors of fireworks, the waving of the flags, everyone was cheering. "Whoa!"

"It's the Irish! There's Troy?" Fred excitedly mentioned pointing up at the seven nimbus brooms flying over their heads. "And mullet!" George added. "And Moran!" Fred included quickly, fireworks fell from the brooms, exploding into an Irish man dancing.

"Ireland! Ireland!" The crowed cheering, chanting the name of the country. Hermione laughed wooing loudly, Rosalyn gleamed at the sight and turned back to the match. "Ireland! Ireland! Ireland!"