xxviii. crystal ball

✩☆★✩☆★✩↯ chapter twenty eight➾ crystal ball

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter twenty eight
➾ crystal ball

HARRY POTTER DIDNT THINK HIS life could get any worse, the man who murdered his parents was his godfather, he stormed out the pub, shoving through the people and into the woods. Rosalyn, Hermione and Ron were right behind him, following the footprints he left behind.

Eventually the footsteps came to a stop, they could hear the muffled cries from underneath the invisibility cloak, Rosalyn looked at Hermione and nudged her head towards Harry. "I think you should take this one." Hermione whispered lowly.

Rosalyn furrowed looking between them and Harry before Ron gave her a light shove. Rosalyn exhaled and made her way to Harry, she kneeled down before him and reached out and pulled down the cloak, revealing a tear-eyed Harry.

"Harry—"

"He was their friend... and he betrayed them." Harry uttered through a warily voice. "He was their friend!" He yelled at anyone, he was feeling absolutely angry. "I hope he finds me. Cause when he does, I'm going to be ready. When he does, I'm going to kill him!"

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

"Beautiful day." Hermione exclaimed on a sunny afternoon, The four friends were heading down to the lake were Hagrid was currently hanging around. "Gorgeous." Ron commented. "Unless, of course, you've been ripped to pieces."

Hermione rolled her eyes at his words. Rosalyn hummed knowing what he meant. Harry looked at them, having no idea what they were talking about. "Ripped to pieces? What are you talking about?"

"Ronald has lost his rat." Hermione exclaimed.

"I haven't lost anything." Ron interfered shaking his head. "Your cat killed him." Hermione scrunched her nose. "It's impossible, Rose's cat could have half of the fault, it's absolutely rubbish that you're attacking me."

Rosalyn shrugged. "She has a point." Ron scoffed glaring at the two girls and he looked back to the second male. "Harry, you've seen the way that bloodthirsty beast of hers is always lurking about. And Scabbers is gone."

Hermione turned around. "Well, maybe you should learn to take better care of your pets!"

"Your cat killed him!"

"Did not."

"Did."

"Didn't."

Rosalyn shook her head at their ridiculous argument. "Oh, please, stop with this nonsense." Harry nodded in agreement, Ron and Hermione scoffed muttering beneath their breaths. A moment later they arrived to the Black Lake, where they found the giant man tossing rocks into the water.