xviii. polyjuice potion

✩☆★✩☆★✩↯ chapter eighteen ➾ polyjuice potion

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter eighteen
➾ polyjuice potion

ROSALYN WAS NEVER ONE to beg, but given that she and Hermione were the ones who were responsible for the polyjuice potion, they needed to stay back for Christmas with Harry and Ron. Andromeda was worried but her husband reassured her not to worry, he knew Rosalyn could defend herself or fight anyone off.

There she was, seated across from Harry and Ron when Hermione came down the nearly empty Great Hall, she placed her dish down on the table and sat down. "Everything's set. We just need a bit of who you're changing into."

"Crabbe and Goyle." Harry answered.

"We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy." Hermione explained. Rosalyn glanced down the table to the Slytherin's.

"How?" Ron asked.

"Leave that to me." Rosalyn simple said, Harry and Ron's eyes widen, slightly scared of what the witch can do. Rosalyn scoffed, picking up the muffins off Hermione's dish. "I had Hermione, fill these with sleeping draught."

They sighed in relief. "Whew, nobody had to die today." Ron chuckled, Rosalyn stared at him, bitting the inside of her cheek. "Wow, thanks Ronald."

"Now, once they're asleep, hide them in the broomstick cupboard, and pull out a few of their hairs, and put on their uniforms." Hermione explained to the boys.

"Whose hair are you guys ripping out then?" Ron asked, looking between them.

"I've already got mine." Hermione said pulling out a vital. "Millicent Bulsteode. Slytherin. I got this off her robes."

Rosalyn exhaled and shrugged. "I don't kn— I could always ripped out flich's hair. That would be so funny, to become him for a second." She said simply glancing between them, but noticed the horrific looks on their faces and she cleared her throat. "That was horrible, okay, uh, sorry. I'll go check on the Polyjuice Potion."

Rosalyn said tapping the table and stood up, walking out the Great Hall. Hermione watched her leave before turning to the boys. "Make sure that Crabbe and Goyle find these." She passed them each a muffin.

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

Rosalyn mixed the ingredients together, four empty glasses displayed in a line, she added a good amount of the polyjuice into each glass before passing them to Harry, Ron and Hermione and talking her own.

"Hold on." Harry called out, looking straight to Rosalyn. "Whose hairs did you take?" Rosalyn had made a quick stop by the Slytherin common room before she came to the girl's lavatory— they weren't very slick with their password.