xv. slytherin heir

✩☆★✩☆★✩↯ chapter fifteen ➾ slytherin heir

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter fifteen
➾ slytherin heir

"ITS A BIT STRANGE, isn't it?" Hermione questioned, she and Rosalyn walked side by side, up the stairs heading to their dormitories, Harry and Ron climbing up from behind.

"Strange?" Harry asked.

Hermione turned around. "You hear this voice, a voice only you can hear, and then Mrs. Norris turns up petrified. It's just... strange." She frowned on her words.

"Do you think I should have told them, Dumbledore and the others, i mean?" Harry asked glancing between the three Gryffindor's.

Rosalyn shook her head. "Absolutely not."

"No, Harry." Hermione spoke. "Even in the wizarding world, hearing voices isn't a good sign." Hermione scrunched her nose, turning back around.

"She's right y'know." The man in the picture said, Rosalyn pinched her eyebrows together before following behind the others.

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

Hermione woke up one morning to the sound of something scratching against a wooden surface, she stretch out her arms and leaned back on her hands. "Rosalyn? What's are you doing?"

Rosalyn looked away from the wooden desk back to the girl. "That stupid rat came in here again, decided to leave me a bloody surprise." Rosalyn said scoffing. "And that scratching you hear— it's me writing Ron, a very nice letter, to keep his damn rat in check."

Hermione laughed pushing the blanket's off her body. "Make it a tiny bit nicer this time." The girl says, recalling the frighten expression on Ron's face when he received the letter.

"I'll try my best." Rosalyn muttered.

Promptly, Rosalyn and Hermione were seated in Professor McGonagall's, transfiguration class.

"Could I have your attention, please." Professor McGonagall spoke gently. "Now, today, we will be transforming animals into water goblets. Like so. One, two, three." The woman tapped her wand onto the bird's back as she counted. "Vera verto."

The bird in a second transformed into a glass cup, Rosalyn stared in amazement. "Now, it's your turn. Who would like to go first?" Professor McGonagall walked down the steps to the redhead. "Ah, Mr. Weasley. One, two, three. Vera verto."

Ron nodded clearly his throat, with Scabbers seated before him on his textbooks. "One, two, three, vera verto." The rat transformed into a cup, but it ended up with a tail.