xi. gryffindor wins house cup

✩☆★✩☆★✩↯ chapter eleven➾ gryffindor wins house cup

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter eleven
➾ gryffindor wins house cup

THREE DAYS LATER, Harry woke from his sleep, he was attacked by Professor Quirrell when he went to retrieve the stone. It came out to a surprise when Quirrell was the one behind everything. Rosalyn, Hermione and Ron had been taking time of their day's to visit Harry in the hospital wing, piles of candy and presents decorated around Harry's hospital bed.

Harry walked out the hospital wing, dressed in his ropes when he spotted his three friends from below, they stood by the railing of the stairs, talking among with each other.

Rosalyn turned down to Harry, Hermione and Ron followed in suit and smiled, leaning on the railing. "Alright there, Ron?" Harry asked smiling softly at them.

Ron smiled and nodded. "Alright, you?"

Harry shrugged. "Alright. Hermione?"

Hermione smiled. "Never better?" Harry smiled darting his gaze to the dark-haired girl. "Rosalyn?" She locked eyes when him and nodded, bitting the inside of her cheek, holding back a smile. "I'm okay."

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

The Great Hall is where they took off to, black hats placed on everyone's head, the color green for Slytherin decorated the banners above their heads. Rosalyn lifted his head at the clacking of glass, the room dialed down.

Dumbledore rose from his seat. "Another year gone. And now as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding and the points stand thus, in fourth place Gryffindor, with three-hundred-twelve points."

Rosalyn pressed her lips together, knowing it was them to blame, nothing less, they clapped. "Third place Hufflepuff, with three-hundred fifty-two points. Second place, Ravenclaw with four-hundred-twenty six points."

Rosalyn leaned forward to the table before them, clasping lightly. "And in first place, with four-hundred and seventy two points. Slytherin house." The house jumped off their seats, cheering for their big win. "Yes, yes. Well done. Slytherin. Well done. Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account and I have a few last minute points to award."

Rosalyn furrowed her eyebrows, turning to the headmaster. "To miss Hermione Granger for the cool use of intellect when others were in grave peril, fifty point." Hermione smiled, the table clapped loudly. "Second, to miss Rosalyn Black for standing up for a friend when in need, fifty points."

Hermione gleams shaking the girl's shoulder's, Rosalyn smiled softly patting Hermione's hand. "Third, to Mr. Ronald Weasley." Dumbledore's voice bombed through the Great Hall.

"Me." Ron mouthed.

"For the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years— fifty points." The house table cheered, Ron shared a beaming smiling with his friends. "Fourth... to Mr. Harry Potter for pure nerve and outstanding courage, i award Gryffindor house— sixty points."

The team cheered at the sudden new rush of points they've received. "We're tied with Slytherin!"  Hermione exclaimed quietly.

"And finally, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award ten points to Neville Longbottom." Dumbledore establishment, the boy frozen upon his words, smiling at the cheering around him. "Assuming that my calculations are correct I believe that a change of decoration is in order."

Rosalyn gaze up to the ceiling, watching the banners above faded from green to bright yellow and red, brighting up the room if you may.

"Gryffindor wins the house cup."

Rosalyn was yanked off her seat and up her feet by Hermione when everyone stood up, applauding their success, tossing their hats up into the air. "We won, Rose! We did it!" Hermione yells loudly, wooing. Rosalyn chuckles lightly.

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

Rosalyn was all packed up to head back home. Her trunk was all ready placed inside the train, Hermione stood by her side while they slowly made their way inside but not without waving goodbye to Hagrid.

Harry stopped, standing by the train's door, peering out to the man who had changed his life in a year. "Come on, Harry." Hermione looked back at him.

Rosalyn turned back. "One minute." Harry simple said walking away from them, making his way to Hagrid. The three children stood by the door watching the interaction between Harry and Hagrid.

"Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?" Hermione spoke as soon as Harry walked back towards them.

Harry smiled gently. "I'm not going home. Not really." One finally wave from Hagrid, the four children stepped foot into the train, leaving Hogwarts, which they shall return to.

𖤐

end of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone