xxxi. timeless

✩☆★✩☆★✩↯ chapter thirty one➾ timeless

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter thirty one
➾ timeless

"ROSALYN! WAIT, ROSALYN!" HARRY chased closely behind the girl, getting rather annoyed that she kept ignoring him. They were running down the hallway to where Hagrid's hut was. "Rosalyn, will you please tell me what it is we're doing?"

Rosalyn panted lowly, peering over the stone wall to themselves from that morning. Harry close behind looking down at the figures. "That's us. This is not normal." He leaned forward and Rosalyn pushed him back against the wall.

Harry grunt at the impact, gazing up at her. Rosalyn reached for the time turner, showing him the small piece of golden. "This is a time-turned, McGonagall gave it to Hermione first term. This is how she's been getting to her lessons all year. She and I have been sharing it lately it's why she sent me to come with you."

Harry with furrowed brows staring down at the jewelry. "You mean, we've gone back in time?" Rosalyn nodded, putting away the time turner.

Harry looked away from her, blankly staring at the ground, Rosalyn knew he was feeling uneasy. "Dumbledore obviously wanted us to return to this moment." She tells him, moving back over to look at their past self's. "Clearly something happened here that he wants us to change."

Harry peered over just as Hermione punched Draco across the face. "That was a good punch, right?" Rosalyn chuckled lightly. "Definitely." They watched the three Slytherin's make their way up. "Malfoy's coming!" The two Gryffindor's ran out the corridor and hid behind the wall, they slowly sneaked around as soon as their past self's made it down to the hut.

Rosalyn took the lead them further down, to the giant rock surrounding the high mountain. "Look, Buckbeak's still alive." Harry exclaimed with a genuine smile. Rosalyn glanced at him then down. "Of course— remember what Dumbledore said? If we succeed, more than one innocent life could be spared."

Harry hummed, Rosalyn gave Buckbeak a brief glance before tugging Harry down the rocky companionway and sneaky hid behind the three giant pumpkins. "Here they come." Harry says noticing Dumbledore, Walden Macnair, and Fudge, Harry stood up. "I'd better hurry."

Rosalyn pulled him back down, she didn't want to risk being seen. "Fudge has to see Buckbeak before we steal him." She explained. "Otherwise, he'll think Hagrid set him free.

They turned back to the figures inside the hut. "That's Pettigrew." Harry mentioned, his expression harden. Rosalyn mocked his glare, grabbing his arm. "You can't—"

"Rosalyn, that's the man who betrayed my parents, you don't expect me to just sit here." Harry snapped shrugging her off and stood up. Rosalyn then grabbed a fistful of his jacket. "Yes, you must!" She dragged him around the pumpkins before they sat down, panting.