xxxiii. quidditch world cup

✩☆★✩☆★✩↯ chapter thirty three➾ quidditch world cup

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter thirty three
➾ quidditch world cup

ROSALYN ARRIVED TO THE BURROW ON a very bright early sunny morning with Hermione, it wasn't the first time she's been at the Burrow, Andromeda and Ted would constantly visit during the summer and Rosalyn would tag along with them.

Sirius hadn't been seen by anyone expected maybe when he's walking around as a dog, no one really suspected anything from a dog. Hermione waltz back into the living room with a candle in her hands. "Come, we have to wake Harry and Ron for breakfast."

Rosalyn cocked her head and followed her up the stairs to Ron's bedroom. "Are you going to burn them awake?" Hermione scoffed lightly and pushed the door open, Harry shook in his sleep as Hermione called his name, trying to wake him up. "Harry, Harry!" Harry eyes snapped open, widen at the sight of Hermione and the candle dangerously close to his face.

Rosalyn peered around to the male as he hastily reached for his glasses and put them on. Hermione frowned with concern. "Are you all right?"

"Hermione." Harry uttered once he could see clearly through his glasses, he exhaled leaning back against the bed. "Bad dream. When did you get here?"

"Just now. You?" Hermione answered moving to the other bed attached to the bed, Rosalyn looked from Ron to Harry, the glasses eyed boy flustered by her sudden appearance, he was sure he had bed hair and it didn't look attractive.

"Wake up! Wake up, Ronald!" Hermione shook the male awake, the candle lighting up his half of the room, Ron opened his eyes and quickly brought the blanket up to his chest. "Bloody hell." He exclaimed, then turned to Rosalyn standing by the room.

Hermione scoffed lightly. "Honestly, get dressed. And don't go back to sleep." She walked back to the door and glanced back to the redhead. "Come on, Ron! Your mother says breakfast's ready!"

Rosalyn turned around and walked down to the kitchen, Hermione groaned lightly as Ron plopped down onto the bed and fell right to sleep.

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

It was still very bright in the early morning when they finished their breakfast and headed to the Quidditch World Cup, Rosalyn didn't think she would be invited to join the Weasley family but Ron insisted to have his friends their, Andromeda was quite more excited about the game even though she wasn't going.

"Ron, where are we actually going?" Harry asked, looking out at the sun peaking out from behind the large trees. "Don't know." Ron answered trailing behind everyone else. "Hey, dad. Where are we going?" He shouted loudly.