v. troll in the dungeon

✩☆★✩☆★✩↯ chapter five➾ troll in the dungeon

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter five
➾ troll in the dungeon

PROFESSOR FLITWICK WAS probably Rosalyn's favorite professor so far, he was small, kind and had a sense of humor which she didn't get from the other Professor's. Sitting between Seamus and Ron wasn't an easy task when they failed most of their classes.

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation or the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers? Good." Professor Flitwick glanced around the room. "Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicininf, mhm. The swish and flick. Everyone."

Rosalyn picked up her wand, copying the demonstration given to them. "The swish and flick." They all spoke at once.

"Good, oh— and enunciate." Professor Flitwick says. "Wingardium leviosa. Off you go then."

Rosalyn grabbed her wand, swishing and flicking "Wingardium leviosa." She watched from the corner of her eye to Ron bringing his wand up and down.

"Stop, stop, stop!" Hermione stopped his movements. "You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's leviosa, not leviosar."

"You're doing then, if you're so clever." Ron encourage. "Go on, go on." Hermione sighs turning back to the feather, she swish and flicked her wrist. "Wingardium leviosa." The feather levitated, off the desk, into the air grabbing everyone's attention.

"Oh-ho! Well done!" Professor Flitwick exclaimed at the sight. "See here, everyone. Ms. Granger's done it. Splendid!" Ron grumbled laying back down on his books.

Seamus turned back to his feather. "Wingard leviosa." Rosalyn eyes widen hearing his words and she quickly turned to him. "No—" her words were simply cut off from the loud sound of the feather exploding.

Rosalyn flinched back, feeling the side of her face burn with heat. Harry's mouth fell open. "I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor." Harry says glancing up at the teacher.

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

Rosalyn was the last to leave the classroom, Hermione promised to wait by the door but wanted to save them a spot for lunch in the Great Hall. "Go, it's okay, I'll catch up."

Hermione puffed her cheeks. "Okay, I'll meet you there, don't be late, use that watch if you need to." Rosalyn cocked her head at her words, watching the girl disappear through the crowd.

"It's levi-o-osa, not leviosar." Ron Weasley found himself rather annoyed by the girl. "She's a nightmare, honestly. No wonder she hasn't got any friends." Hermione clutched onto her books, hearing the whole thing, she purposely knocked her shoulder with his, wanting to get away.