iv. three headed dog

✩☆★✩☆★✩↯ chapter four➾ three headed dog

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter four
➾ three headed dog

HARRY POTTER GOT rewarded when Professor McGonagall caught the boy flying outside her classroom window. Rosalyn's studied the way Harry's nervousness to become Seeker was taking over his face, though he shouldn't be nervous about anything since his father was once a Seeker.

"Seeker? But first years never make the house teams." Ron exclaimed walking down the hall with Harry. "You must be the youngest Quidditch player in a..."

"A century according to McGonagall." Harry interrupted, recalling what the Professor told him.

"Hey, well done, Harry, Wood's just told us." Fred Weasley appeared from beside the young boy, Harry turned to Ron. "Fred and George are on the team too. Beaters."

"Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloodied up to bad." George explained to the young seeker. "Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch."

"Brutal." Fred added. "But no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally." Ron and Harry turned leaving the hall. "But they'll turn up in a month or two."

"Oh, go on, Harry. Quidditch is great." Ron tells him, removing any bad thoughts of the game from Harry's mind. "Best game there is, and you'll be great too."

Hermione looked up from her book, she quickly stood up placing the book on the bench and followed the boys. "But Ive never even played Quidditch." Harry said facing him. "What if I make a fool of myself?" He says, having no experience.

"You won't make a fool of yourself." Hermione caught them by surprise by her sudden appearance. "It's in your blood."

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

Rosalyn looked up from her book upon the rapid footsteps approaching where she sat. Hermione grew confused when she found the girl seated beside the Trophy case. "Rose, what are you doing here?"

Rosalyn closed her book and stood up. "This is a rather quiet place to read and no one really comes down here. What are you doing here?"

Hermione smiled. "I don't know if you heard but Harry's the new Quidditch seeker." Rosalyn hums nodding.

"Yeah, no, I've heard. It's all everyone been talking about." Rosalyn said walking closer to the trophy case. "Congratulations, Harry." Harry met her gaze and smiled softly, maroon coloring his cheeks. Ron side-glanced him, knowing he was going to tease him about it later.