xxvi. term werewolf

✩☆★✩☆★✩↯ chapter twenty six➾ term werewolf

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter twenty six
➾ term werewolf

ROSALYN WASNT PLANNING ON GOING to Hogsmeade with Ron, Hermoine and Harry but her aunt already signed the papers and now they're was no way out. "Now, remember, these visits to hogsmeade village are a privilege. Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in any way, that privilege shall not be extended again."

McGonagall explained to all the students standing around the campus, Harry ran up to the woman with a permission slip in hand. "No permission form signed, no visiting the village. All those with permission, follow me."

Hermione, Rosalyn and Ron stayed put, Harry ran up, blocking Professor's McGonagall's way. "But professor, I thought if you signed it, then I could go."

"I can't. Only a parent of a guardian can sign. Since I am neither, it would be inappropriate." She explained, smiling sadly, walking away when she spun right around. "I'm sorry, Potter. That's my final word."

"Forget about it, guys. See you later." Harry said not giving them a chance to speak when he turned away. The trio nodded to themselves and followed after everyone else.

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

Rosalyn didn't buy much from her trip to Hogsmeade, but spent most of her time at Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop with Hermoine whilst they shopped around, Ron decided to visit the Zonko's Joke Shop.

"Honeyduke's sweet shop is brilliant." Ron exclaimed, walking up the stairs behind Harry and Rosalyn. "But nothing beats Zonko's Joke shop. We never did get the chance to go to the Shrieking shack, though. We heard that it's the most—"

"The most haunted building in Britain, yeah, I heard." Harry finished nodding, still feeling completely upset about not going to Hogsmeade. Rosalyn looked up the Gryffindor's surrounding around the Fat Lady's portrait. "What's going on?"

"Huh, probably Neville's forgotten the password." Ron mentioned shaking his head.

"Hey!" Neville scolded.

Ron eyes widen looking back. "Oi! You're there."

"Let me through, please. Excuse me! I'm head boy!" Percy Weasley came down the stairs whilst the stone stairs the three-years came on stopped, attaching to the other stairs. "Get back... all of you. No one is to enter this dormitory until it has been fully searched."

Ginny suddenly appeared. "The fat lady! She's gone!" Rosalyn furrowed looking back up at the Fat Lady's portrait. "Who's goes there?" The knight in the painting spoke.