UNBREAKABLE || ⚜️ THE ORIGINA...

By katherinemarciello

"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭�... More

!𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭!
|| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ||
|| 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝...
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||

|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||

537 21 4
By katherinemarciello

SEASON THREE - EPISODE TEN
"A GHOST ALONG THE MISSISSIPPI"

...Flashback - At Mystic Falls...

"Rosie..." Elena says, almost whispering "this is Klaus" she finishes.

Rosalind instantly takes a step back trying to avoid him, but he only keep getting closer and closer. That's when she realized he is only a few inches from her, but what surprises her more is that he takes a few strands of her soft blonde hair and pulls it behind her ear, caressing softly her cheek.

"Niklaus Mikaelson" he introduces himself, grabbing her hand and kissing her knuckles, making a warm feeling grows inside her. "A pleasure my love. Please call me Nik" he smirks seeing the redness on her cheeks.

"Yeah...names Rosalind, and no. Not a pleasure" she says narrowing her eyes, taking her hand back.

"And why's that, may I ask?" he looks straight in her eyes.

"Well, I do not know. Why don't you ask my aunt Jenna...oh wait...you killed her! Your narcissistic psychotic murder" she raised her voice.

...Present Day - Mikaelson Compound...

In Klaus' bedroom, Klaus is anxiously pacing back and forth as he wrings his hands together and murmurs under his breath. Rosalind's body is laying across the bed, still desiccated.

"No...no, no" he whispers out of breath as more tears fall from his eyes.

Well, he knows she is a hybrid and technically she couldn't be killed by a stake, but that didn't mean he wasn't scared to death, especially after finding Cami dead in her blood, which means, someone was trying to reach Rosalind through her.

Bad...

Really bad.

The more she takes to wake up, more his fears eat him alive.

What if she doesn't wake up?!

Could she not wake up?!

No...

Klaus furiously smashes an end table and screams at the top of his lungs.

"NOOOOOOO! AHHHH!" he screams furiously.

...Flashback - Mikaelson Ball at Mystic Falls...

Esther retreats silently back upstairs. Rosalind turns around to let the champagne glass on the bar. When she turns back to find her sister and found out what Esther wants, she's surprised by Klaus, holding out his hand for her.

"I won't accept no as an answer" he says and she sighs.

"It's a tradition" she takes his hand and curtsies.

Rosalind and Klaus walk out to the ballroom as Damon, Elijah and Kol watches them with a depressed look on his face. In the ballroom, everyone is dancing the waltz.

"You know little wolf, I didn't know you're quite the dancer" Klaus says with a loving look on his handsome face.

"Oh come on!" she laughs sarcastically "you've been following every step I took since that night at school. Stop pretending you didn't make your homework about me" he smiles innocently at her "you probably know, I won Miss Mystic Falls twice and trained the couples after that. Courtesy of the Mayor"

"I know" he says smiling "you were perfect in both dresses" he blurts out.

"You even got pictures of that days?" she exclaims shocked "Careful Klaus. I might think you're falling for me" she teased.

"Would that be a bad thing?" He questions her, but before she could answers he twirled her around.

...Present Day - Mikaelson Compound...

Klaus, even more distraught, begins trashing his room by flipping tables and overturning couches as he roars in pain and angry.

"AHHHH!" he continues to yells angrily "AHHHHHH!"

...Flashback - The 20's Dance At Mystic Falls...

During the 20's dance at Mystic Falls High School, Rosalind was walking around, dressed in characteristic clothes from that time, white ones if we're being technical. Her hair fixed perfectly and her lips red as a cherry. She was delicious for all the eyes to see.

Those dances were all always something she loves about school. As a teenager, she was in charge of all of them and being here all over again, brings her a big amount of good memories.

As she passes some people, who greet her happily, she looks around in awe, seeing the couples dancing and drinking.

Suddenly, she felt a hand enveloping her wrist, twirling her around towards a hard chest. Gasping, she looks up only to find the blue orbs of Damon Salvatore, smirking at her.

"Why can't you just greet me like a normal person would?!" she asks rhetorically with a sarcastic smile.

He shrugs as they start to dance.

"It wouldn't be that funny" he says "are you sure you used to live with vampires in New Orleans?"

She raises an eyebrow.

"You are easier to scare than a chipmunk" he comments as if nothing.

She gasps in fake offense.

"Mean!" she fake pouts "very mean, Salvatore!"

Someone cleared his throat behind them, earning their attentions.

Of course...

"Ugh! Klaus!" Damon scowls and Rosalind chuckled.

"Hello, my love!" Klaus, too dressed in 20's clothes, greets her with a charming smile, ignoring Damon's glare.

"Hello?" she greets uncertain, tilting her head to the side.

Klaus takes a step towards them, but Damon doesn't seem want to let her go.

"May I have this dance?" Klaus asks, holding out his hand for her, his eyes shining with excitement.

Before Rosalind could even react, Damon steps in.

"Nah, I don't think so wolfie" he says and Rosalind face palms herself.

Great, now if Klaus decides to separate his head from his body, she wouldn't be able to do anything.

She sees the exact moment Klaus' eyes darkened at Damon's sentence. Seeing both men taking threatening steps towards each other, she sighs in annoyance.

"Okay, easy" she steps in front of them, before turning to Damon "It's fine! I will see you later!"

His scowl only grew.

"Go! You have a lot to say to Bonnie" she gestures with her head and he reluctantly leaves, but not before glaring at Klaus, who only smirks in response.

Rosalind finally turns around to look at Klaus and blushes furiously when she notices her hand still on his chest from when she prevented both men from ripping each other's to shreds.

Taking her hand away, she clears her throat and looks at her fancy shoes.

"I...hm...sorry" she says and turns away, ready to walk away from him, but of course, he appeared right in front of her.

For a moment, they just stare at each other. Not that she would admit it, especially not to feed his ego, but he was irresistible, in all ways. She would be lying if she said she didn't understand all the looks he gets from wherever he passes.

This man was literally a walking sin.

She was brought out of her trance when he approached her with his hand out for her to take.

"Please, I insist" he pleads softly.

She huffs and crosses her arms.

"Why do you always have to prove you're the Alpha male?" she asks with a hint of amusement in her voice.

"I don't have to prove anything, my love" he approaches her even more and uncrossed her arms softly "I am the Alpha male"

She rolls her eyes playfully and finally allows him to lead her to where the other couples were dancing.

...Present Day - Mikaelson Compound...

Klaus continues to smash up his room by beating broken pieces of furniture against the walls. Eventually, he becomes so emotionally exhausted that he gasps for breath as he falls back against the wall and slides down onto the floor.

...Flashback - Mikaelson Family Mansion At Mystic Falls...

Klaus is hanging up his cell phone while Rosalind stands with a drink watching the fireplace calmly.

"My sister informs me that your vampire assailant is dead, so you're safe and free to go" he steps closer "or stay"

"I could be persuaded to stay, enjoy some of the good life. And maybe I could drum up a few more of Katherine's secrets and you could do something for me" she walks over him with a fake innocent look.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my love, but you'll never convince me to let Tyler go free" he says with a shrug.

She raises an eyebrow.

"Well, then, I guess you'll never get your shot with me then" she says in the same nonchalantly tone.

Klaus' eyes widen slightly and he looks down. Rosalind had to bite her lower lip in order to not laugh at his priceless face.

"Do you wanna know why I like that painting?" she says after a moment, pointing at the wall.

"Well, perhaps it was because it allowed you to see into my deep, wounded soul" Klaus says approaching her figure, slowly.

"I saw how twisted it really is" she bites her lip, looking at him through her long lashes "And maybe I can relate" she says quietly with a slight shrug.

He could feel the temperature of the room rising even more.

"So what's it gonna be? Going? Or staying?" he says in a slow, seductive tone.

There were so close that both bodies warmth could be palpable already.

She looks up at him with a small smirk.

"You like to be in control..." she whispers and gives him a look through her big blue eyes, that seemed to shine even more "...You tell me!" she says closer to his mouth.

Klaus, finally being able to be this close with her and of course, alone, brushes his hand softly against Rosalind's cheek before grabbing her to him and she grins, out of breath.

The sexual tension between them was incredibly big and the more they denied, more they could feel the pull towards each other.

They start kissing and Rosalind pulls Klaus' shirt over his head. Klaus vamp-speeds her up onto the table and she tears her own shirt over her head, causing the Original Hybrid to almost faint due to the sign in front of him. A black lacy bra underneath her shirt was certainly one of his most perverse thoughts and finally coming true. Klaus pushes her down flat onto the table, then mounts her and kisses her neck while she gasps and moans underneath him.

Oh, how much he wanted to hear those sounds coming from her mouth.

How much he dreamed about feeling her hot, soft skin against his.

...Present Day - Mikaelson Compound...

With the room now all smashed aside from the bed and the bedside table, Klaus has returned to where Rosalind's body was laying and is once again cradling her in his arms as he stares at her with tear-filled eyes. Just as Klaus looks as though he's about to finally begin to deal with her loss, even though she couldn't be killed like that, Rosalind gasps awake and lays her hand on her chest as she looks wildly around the room. Klaus, shocked, gapes at her with wide eyes. When Rosalind pulls her hand away, she finds it completely healed and despite the weakness she feels, she couldn't help but sigh in relief as she met Klaus' teary eyes.

"Nik?" she whispers quietly.

Klaus, whose face is still wet from crying, looks at Rosalind with so much love and relief that she could feel her own eyes tearing up at the sign in front of her.

Rosalind was engulfed in a tight hug, while being cradled in Klaus' lap. She feels him trembling as he whispers fearfully at her.

"You're okay! You're okay!" he whispers to her, even though it seems more a reassurance for him.

She turns around in his grip, seeing as if he wouldn't let her go, not that she minded though.

"What happened...Cami...is..." she shutters to complete her sentence.

He cups her cheeks and wipes her tears.

"She's fine!" he reassures her.

She looks confused.

"But I saw...she was...she is..." he cuts her off.

"She died..." he trailed off before breaking the news "...but she came back"

Rosalind's face goes pale as realization dawned on her.

"No..." she whispers as she shakes her head "No...no, no, no..."

She starts to cry even more overwhelmed by everything.

"It's my fault!" she covers her mouth, a sob "It's because of me"

Klaus shakes his head as he tries to sooth her.

"No, no it's not" he says in a more calm voice "if there's anyone to blame, is me and only me"

She continues to shake her head with tears running down her cheeks.

"I'm...I...I'm..." she struggles to complete her phrase and starts to cough weakly. Being desiccated for a while and not having blood sure did something to her.

Klaus was fast on bite his wrist and offers to her, while keeping a strong grip on her waist, keeping her secure in his lap.

Rosalind see what he did and turns her head to the side.

"No, I...no..." she doesn't meet his eyes, but feels her face changing and her fangs coming out.

She is definitely hungry.

"Rosie!" he calls out for her in a pleading tone "please!"

She turns her head to look at him, then at his bloody wrist, her hybrid face coming out without her knowledge. Again, she looks straight into his eyes, waiting for any objection. She knows what sharing blood means to vampires and well...

He nods at her, seeing her hesitation. Without a second thought, she brings her face close to his wrist and licks the blood out of it, causing him to hold a groan, before she finally bites his wrist and with a pleasurable moan, she starts to feel her strength coming back gradually.

Honestly, there are no words to describe what Klaus was feeling that moment, so let's just imagine...

He continues to grip her waist tightly, while he brings his face to the crook of her neck and brushes his nose there.

In the study, Elijah has just walked into the room and has stripped off his coat as he joins Klaus by the bar, while Rosalind is sitting at one of the couches. He look at Rosalind with concern, offering her two blood bags.

She raises an eyebrow at him.

"How are you feeling?" Elijah asks with pure worry in his voice.

Rosalind sighs and finally takes the blood bags from him.

"I feel fine" she shrugged "I'm more concerned about Cami..." she trailed off and frowned reading what was written at the blood bags "...AB positive? How'd you know?"

Elijah smiles and shakes his head.

"How is she?" Elijah asks.

"She has just risen from the dead. As soon as she feeds, her mood will change for the better" Rosalind answers with a guilty expression "if she wishes so"

Klaus walks toward Elijah, and his tone turns furious as he changes the subject to their enemies.

"In the meantime, these attacks need to be answered! Our retribution must be swift, and it must be brutal!" Klaus says furiously while looking straight at Rosalind, who was currently sipping the blood bag.

"Agreed. After the Serratura has been recovered" Elijah says calmly.

Elijah sighs in frustration and throws his coat onto the chair.

"Freya's pendant is also missing" he continues.

"And Finn's mystical essence along with it. So let the imbecile stay lost! Our business for today is to finish off the de Martels!" Klaus rolls his eyes.

Elijah, looking even more concerned, replies softly in an attempt to calm Klaus down.

"Now, brother, think. Think. Tristan needs the most powerful witch in the city to activate that weapon. A Regent" Elijah says.

"Vincent!" Klaus sneers.

Klaus rushes toward Rosalind and sits on the edge of the couch, seeing that she was sat against arm of the couch, with her legs on top of the couch too. She tilted her head to the side with a confused look, while finishing the blood.

"Who was once possessed by Finn..." he continues with a dark look in his eyes.

Elijah sighs and Rosalind smiles weakly.

She knew how distressed he was feeling over the previous events. Finding the person you love 'dead' on the floor it is not exactly something healthy to go through, of course.

Taking the other blood bag in her hands, she offers to him, in an attempt to lighten the mood a little, which slightly worked, causing his lips to turn upwards, even the slightest, before shaking his head.

"Drink it!" he softly demands and she rolls her eyes before doing it.

Elijah cleared his throat, a little uncomfortable.

"Stay here" he says, looking at Klaus "Cami will need Rosie besides her and Rosie needs you, brother"

With that, he walks away.

...Lafayette Cemetery...

Vincent, who is shirtless, is carrying a singing bowl full of blood to the altar in front of the Lycée. There are sigils painted on his bare chest and stomach with clay, and the altar and various tombs are surrounded in lit white candles. He flicks the bowl to make it ring like a bell twice before setting it down on the altar. Just as Vincent looks like he's about to begin, Tristan, Marcel, two other members of the Strix, and a female witch with a stripe of white in her black hair approach Vincent from behind. In Tristan's hands is Freya's talisman with Finn's spirit inside it.

"I trust this won't take much longer? I'm on a schedule" Tristan says.

"Look, man, if you want me to activate your big, bad Serratura, you're gonna have to back up. Give me some space" Vincent says annoyed.

Tristan looks over at the woman next to him, who gives him an amused look.

"Or, I could always have my witch put Finn back inside of you. Have him complete the deed" Tristan says.

Tristan holds up Freya's talisman, and Vincent grimaces in anger and annoyance at his threats.

"I'm sure he'd be quite pleased to aid in his brothers' downfall" he continues.

"I do this for you, I get that pendant" Vincent sighs.

"Of course. That was the deal" Tristan nods.

Vincent reluctantly turns and plunges his hands into the bowl of blood as he starts to cast the spell to activate the Serratura. He pulls his hands out and rubs his bloody fingers together with his head bowed, allowing the blood to fall on the medallion.

"Reveye ak. Reveye moman ak trape dife. Moman ou sè prè. Tann prizonye ou" Vincent chants.

Vincent flicks his fingers outward, and all of the candles on the altar go out at once. He then sighs and picks up the Serratura before turning and handing it to Tristan. Vincent starts to put on his shirt and gives them a resentful look.

"You wanted it, you got it. Give me the pendant" Vincent says.

"Hold him here" Tristan says.

Tristan's Strix guards walk toward Vincent, who angrily tries to lunge for Tristan, only to be held back by the men.

"No, no, no, no, no!" Vincent shakes his head.

"We may have use for him yet" Tristan says.

The men start to pull Vincent away to another location in the cemetery as he shouts at Tristan.

"You really want to mess with a Tremé witch?" Vincent shouts.

As Vincent is taken away, Marcel turns and looks at him with concern. Tristan turns to address his witch and gives her the pendant.

"If he acts up, place my old friend Finn back inside him" Tristan says.

The witch takes the pendant and walks away to join Vincent and the guards. Marcel sighs in exasperation as he looks over at Tristan.

"Okay. So, you poked the witch's nest. What's your plan now?" Marcel asks.

"Worry will be the death of you, Marcel. The rest of our plan is already in play" Tristan chuckled.

Tristan pats Marcel on the arm before he walks away.

...Cami's Apartment...

Rosalind and Cami have just returned to Cami's apartment, and she silently and sadly looks around the room. She sees a stack of unopened mail on the table, and gingerly picks the top envelope off of the stack and looks at it for a moment before she sets it back down again. Rosalind looks at Cami with concern as he watches her look around her home, eventually making her way to the nearby shelf, where a framed photograph of Cami and Kieran after she graduated from college sits next to a stack of books. She picks the photo up and looks at it sadly for a moment.

"Oh, I miss him. He just wanted me to be happy. Get married, have a few kids..." Cami trailed off.

Cami realizes that regardless of whether she dies or becomes a vampire, kids are no longer in her future, and becomes even more depressed.

"I guess the great O'Connell family line endeth here" she mutters.

Rosalind looks at her sadly, but seems unable to find the right words to say, so she remains silent.

"You know...I never really got, uh...the comfort he got from his faith. But right now, I wish I believed in an afterlife" Cami says after a moment.

"When I transitioned..." Rosalind starts "...It was definitely awful, especially considering everything that was going on around me..." she sighs "...and Nik said to me Vampirism is, by definition, an afterlife..."

"Which one is it, Rosie? Heaven, or Hell?" Cami asks.

"Depends on how you take it" Rosalind shrugged "I passed months condemning myself and trying to find something, anything that could make me feel like before, but then I realized, I was the only one with the power to control things, so I did it"

Cami looks at Rosalind with a hopeful yet sad look on her face.

"I don't...I..." Cami struggles "...I can't, I don't think I can, I'm...I'm not you" the last part came in a shaky breath.

Rosalind approached her carefully.

"You are right, you are not me" she starts, before smiling softly "You are Cami, short by Camille because you find it too old"

Cami laughs through her tears.

"You are strong and brave" Rosalind continues "and I understand if don't want to complete the transition, it's your life, your choice, but you should consider the reasons behind you not wanting to feed"

"Reasons?" Cami asks with a confused frown.

"Yeah, I mean, you remember my sister? Elena, the one from Mystic Falls?" Cami nods "well, when she became a vampire, it was sucks. She cried like hell and was more than ready not to feed, just like you are doing right now, because she thought the same as you"

"How so?" Cami asks.

"She kept claiming she wasn't supposed to became a vampire" Rosalind explains "but I guess, no one was! Not even the Mikaelsons! But it happened and there's no going back"

Cami sits on the couch with a groan as more tears fall from her eyes.

"It's sucks, trust me, I know" Rosalind continues, sitting on the couch besides Cami "but being a vampire, doesn't changes who you are, it just amplifies. You will still be who you are, you will still have choices to make, every single day and obviously, you will have all the time in your life to dream over anything"

Cami wipes her tears with her sleeve and rests her head at Rosalind's shoulder.

"Thank you!" she whispers.

"For what?" Rosalind questions.

"For respecting my choices!" Cami explains "you never forced me into anything and even fought for me when you weren't obligated to"

Rosalind smiles and side hugs Cami.

"I never felt alone because you were always there" Cami says and sniffs.

"You are my family Cami" Rosalind says softly "and I protect my family at any costs"

Rosalind kisses her head and rubs her arms in a comforting manner.

"Whatever way you choose, just know that you will always have a place in my heart" Rosalind whispers.

Cami nods and continues to cry, too overwhelmed with her own emotions.

"I'm scared" Cami admits quietly.

"It's okay" Rosalind says "you are feeling everything more intensely and it's a life changing decision. Literally"

Both women chuckled.

"What if I can't? What if I'm not strong enough?" Cami asks frantically and Rosalind smiles reassuringly.

"You will learn how to do it" Rosalind says "it takes some time and effort, but for the brave Rousseau's bartender, I don't think it will be that hard" she winks at Cami, earning a playful roll of eyes.

Cami seems to be thinking, while looking at her hands.

"Will you help me?" Cami asks quietly after a moment of silence.

Rosalind chuckled.

"Of course!" Rosalind says "You thought I would just throw you to the side? Never!"

Cami looks up with a smile and nods.

...Lafayette Cemetery...

Vincent is sitting on the ground of the cemetery, leaning back against the wall of one of the tombs, while Elijah impatiently paces around in front of him, still holding Freya's talisman in his hand.

"Look. I don't know what to tell you, man. You want your big, bad Serratura, you're gonna have to go after Tristan because he took it with him after he forced me to activate it" Vincent says.

"So deactivate it" Elijah says.

"I couldn't even if I wanted to, and just for the record, I'm all done with vampire demands for the day. Push me and see what happens" Vincent says.

"You don't want to see what happens. My family's in jeopardy, you're responsible" Elijah says darkly.

"That's on you, man! If Tristan didn't have the pendant, then he wouldn't have any leverage over me" Vincent says.

Elijah holds up the pendant, and Vincent sighs as he realizes that the Mikaelsons can now use it as leverage against him in the same way.

...The French Quarter...

Rosalind and Cami, both wearing sunglasses are walking through the French Quarter in a mission of complete Cami' transition.

"Ugh! It hurts!" Cami groaned, rubbing her temples.

"I know" Rosalind says sympathetically "but it will get better once you feed. Let's just find something interesting here" she says, scanning around, looking for the perfect opportunity for Cami "plus, we look hot in these sunglasses"

Cami snorts loudly.

Suddenly, Rosalind felt a sharp pain in her neck, causing her to stop in her tracks, before pulling a dart of wolfsbane out of her neck with a slight yelp.

"What the..." her sentence was cut off, when her neck was snapped from a figure behind them, some Strix vampires.

Cami gasps worriedly and goes to intervene, seeing the mysterious figures picking Rosalind's unconscious body up and walking away.

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL!" she yells and marches over them, but was knocked out by Aya, causing Cami to fall on the floor in a hard thud.

...Coltrane's Auto Shop...

Rosalind wakes up, covered in blood and bruises, to find that not only her, but also Hayley and Jackson have been chained up in the back of an auto shop. They're sitting in chairs with their wrists shackled, and behind them are IV bags filled with clear fluid. Rosalind immediately begins to break through her restraints to save them, but Hayley, who awakened before her and whose face is beaten and bloodied as well, weakly tries to stop her.

"I tried that. I tried that. The more you struggle, the more wolfsbane gets pumped into your veins" Hayley explains weakly.

Rosalind looks back and realizes that their shackles are hooked up to IV lines inserted into their veins, and that the IV bags behind them are full of wolfsbane-laced water. When Rosalind looks down at the floor, she sees that Jackson's pant leg is stained red, and that a huge puddle of blood surrounds his foot on the floor.

"Jack, your leg. Are you okay?" Rosalind asks in pure concern.

"Yeah, they worked me over pretty good. With all the...the wolfsbane in my system, I ain't healing so well" Jackson says.

"Just breathe. When we get a chance to fight, be ready" Rosalind says anxiously.

Jackson and Hayley share a look, before turning to Rosalind with a sadden look as she continues to try to break free of her chains, despite the increasing amounts of wolfsbane being infused through her body.

"Rosie. Rosie, listen. I don't know if me and Jackson are gonna get that chance..." Hayley was cut off.

"Stop!" Rosalind snaps sternly "We are gonna get out of here! We're gonna be fine!"

"Rosie!" Hayley exclaims in frustration "I love you. Okay? Do you hear me?"

"Don't..." Rosalind shakes her head scared.

"When I found out I had a sister, it was the best day of my entire life" Hayley says "and every since the moment we met each other, you made me feel part of something that I always wished for. You gave me hope and the family I've always wanted. I don't regret a thing and all I ask is for you not to forget me"

Rosalind gasps horrified, tears running down her cheeks. She looks devastated by how defeated her sister sounds just as Tristan walks into the room.

"How absolutely darling! Or pathetic. I suppose it's all relative" Tristan says.

Rosalind glares at Tristan with hatred and continues to try to break out of her restraints as he walks toward them.

"You let us out of here, or so help me, I will kill you!" Rosalind growled.

"Hm" Tristan rolls his eyes "Somehow, I doubt it. I've been pondering this moment since I was tortured..."

Rosalind tries even harder to break out of her shackles as Tristan stands next to Rosalind and stares at her.

"UGH!" Rosalind yells in frustration.

"...What's the best way to truly hurt a hybrid? And then it came to me" Tristan says.

Just then, Tristan grabs Hayley and Jackson by their hairs and yanks their heads back so he can plunge his hand into Jackson's and Hayley's chests at vampire speed, causing the couple to groan in pain as Rosalind screams at the top of her lungs.

"UGH!" Jackson yells in agony while Hayley starts to cough blood.

"NO! NO, NO!" Rosalind screams in completely fear.

Tristan rips out both Hayley's and Jackson's heart, killing them, and Rosalind becomes hysterical with fury and grief, desperately trying to break out of her shackles to kill him.

"AHH! NO! NO! AHHH! AHHHH! AHHHH!" Rosalind screams and cries in fury and grief.

How could so many people be ripped away from her like that? Especially her twin sister?

What kind of world is Rosalind living in?

Tristan lets go of their heads and stares in satisfaction as Rosalind continues to scream hysterically.

"AHHHHHH!" she screams in pain like no one has ever heard.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Elijah and Vincent have just returned to the courtyard of the compound, where they find a horrified Freya clutching her chest with one hand and a piece of parchment in another. She's staring at a small, cream-colored box on the table when Elijah, immediately sensing something is wrong, rushes over to her. Vincent, not sure what to expect, hangs back.

"Freya? What's happening?" Elijah asks in pure concern.

"A messenger came. Some compelled tourist. He left this..." Freya was cut off, by Cami entering the Compound in a rush, with a deep cut in her forehead, out of breath.

"They took her!" she struggles and clutches her chest, trying to catch her breath.

Elijah vamp speeds over her and guides her to sit on a nearby chair.

"Where's Rosie, Cami?" Elijah asks.

"Elijah!" Freya calls out for him before Cami could answer.

The oldest Mikaelson, whose face is covered in tears, gestures toward the box on the table, and Elijah, both concerned and suspicious, gently lifts the corner of the lid to the box while Cami and Vincent watches from behind. When Elijah sees the bloody hearts inside, he immediately shuts the lid and takes a deep breath to prepare for what he's about to learn.

"Who?" Elijah asks in a quiet fearful voice.

Please

Please, not her

Not her

He kept chanting in his head.

"Hayley and Jackson" Freya answers quietly.

Elijah closes his eyes and sighs for a moment, overwhelmed by this news, but at the same time, a little relieved for the new knowledge that it is not Rosalind's. Freya holds up the letter in her hand, which has a message handwritten in print.

"Courtesy of the Strix" Freya continues.

Freya sighs and sits on the couch as Elijah takes the letter and begins to read its contents: 'Dearest friends, please find enclosed the hearts of Jackson and Hayley. Rosalind's will follow unless you meet me at Coltrane's Autoshop, 1268 Adderly in the ninth. Kind regards, Tristan'. Elijah sighs, exhausted by the shocks he's received today.

"So, unless we meet their demands, Rosie will be next" Elijah declares.

A loud noise was heard from behind them, causing them to turn around and see Klaus' furious state, pacing back and forth after throwing a table at the wall, furiously.

He shares a murderous look with Elijah, which means one only thing...

War

...Coltrane's Auto Shop...

Rosalind, who is still sobbing after her sister's and Jackson's death, has been left alone in the room with their bodies, which are still sitting chained up in the chair next to her. She looks over at them and is overwhelmed with grief once again.

"I'm so sorry. I never should have brought any of this into your lives. I was so selfish" she sobs even louder "I should've protected you two! Fought for you two, like you both did for me from the very beginning! It should've be me, never you two!"

Rosalind becomes choked up and begins to sob again before she continues.

"But I will make them suffer for this, I promise you two!" she says through her tears "I will make all of them suffer and I will not rest until I torture and kill the very last of them!"

...St Louis Cathedral...

Freya and Vincent are in the bell tower, where they are setting up for a spell. On the tables and candleabrums, Freya has arranged hundreds of lit white candles. In front of them, she has a stone cauldron full of blood and a variety of animal bones scattered around the candles. In her hands is a large burlap poppet with a strand of blonde hair pinned to the top, and Vincent looks at it and her with a wary expression.

"You think this is gonna work?" Vincent asks.

"You are a Regent to the city filled with the power of your ancestors. I can channel you, add your power to mine, and then we'll see" Freya nods fearfully.

"Fair enough" he sighs.

Vincent clutches Freya's right hand so she can channel him while she holds the poppet in her left. They then begin the spell.

"Kache l'nan san. Jen chèch je yo" they chant.

As they chant, Freya dips the 'legs' of the poppet into the cauldron of blood.

...Patrick's Dock...

Elijah and Klaus are waiting inside of the warehouse when a half-dozen Strix vampires vamp-speed into the room. The brothers start to walk toward them as another few dozen or so vampires join them.

"Here they come" Klaus sneers.

Finally, Tristan, Aya, and Marcel stop several feet away from the Mikaelson brothers, looking displeased as they all stare at each other.

"Gentlemen. I wish I could say it was a pleasure" Tristan says.

Elijah nods in acknowledgement and gives Marcel a knowing look, seeing that Klaus was too busy, planning many and many ways of killing them for taking Rosalind.

"Marcellus. Made your bed with the enemy, I see" Klaus says.

"Membership has its privileges" Marcel fake smiles.

"Let's get on with this, shall we?" Klaus snaps.

Tristan turns back to a tall, blonde vampire woman and nods, so she and other male vampire bring the still-bloodied and shackled Rosalind forward. She's so weak she can't even stand on her own, and when the vampires let go of her, she goes to collapse onto the floor in between the two groups, but before it happens, Klaus was fast on picking her up, safely in his arms.

"Rosalind Avery Gilbert, only slightly worse for wear. You'll have to forgive her if she seems a bit off. There's enough wolfsbane in her system to kill an entire pack. However, here she is, as requested. Now, where's my sister?" Tristan asks annoyed.

"She lives. You can thank Elijah for that" Klaus sneers, not taking his eyes off Rosalind's form, before gesturing for Elijah to support her so he can walk toward Tristan so they're standing eye-to-eye.

"I wanted to flay her and hang her skin as a flag. Anyway, enough chit-chat. Let's conclude this tedious business, shall we?" Klaus asks in a low threatening tone.

"My sister first. And, if you're tempted to argue, consider the numbers" Tristan says in the same tone.

Klaus smirks in amusement and walks even closer to him so that their noses are nearly touching, indicating that he's not threatened by his army. Tristan looks slightly nervous, but stands his ground. After a moment, Klaus rolls his eyes and walks over to a rusty green shipping container, which he opens to reveal Aurora sitting inside with a black hood over her head and her wrists bound behind her back. Tristan, still suspicious, turns back to Aya.

"If they try anything, attack" Tristan says.

Aya nods in agreement, and Tristan vamp-speeds into the shipping container toward Aurora. He takes off her hood, and her head rolls on her shoulders, still sedated from the drugs earlier. Aurora wakes up when Tristan starts to break her bonds and smiles at him weakly.

"Oh, brother, you came for me" Aurora smiles.

"Always" Tristan returns the smile.

Tristan stands once he's finished and pulls Aurora to her feet, and she wraps her arms around him in a hug.

"Come on. Come on" he urges her.

While they're hugging, Aurora reaches into Tristan's pants pocket and pulls out the Serratura. As soon as she has it, she yanks herself out of his embrace. He looks at her warily when he sees the medallion in her hand, and slowly reaches out to take it from her, not knowing what she's trying to do.

"Rory...? What are you doing?" he asks confused.

Before Tristan can react further, Aurora slams the Serratura against the wall of the shipping container, which activates its power and causes the warehouse to shake for a moment as though an earthquake has just hit. The medallion remains stuck to the wall, and Aurora looks at Tristan with crazed eyes as Tristan, realizing what has just happened, tries to run out of the shipping container and is blocked by an invisible barrier. Tristan looks at Aurora in horror.

"No...Aurora...what have you done to us?" he asks in pure fear.

"Not to us...to you" Aurora smirks.

Much to Tristan's horror, Aurora walks right past the barrier and joins Elijah, Klaus, and Rosalind outside of it.

Aurora turns so she can face Tristan, but suddenly, a magical haze covers her before it is revealed that it was actually Cami the whole time, and Vincent and Freya just used a glamouring spell to make her appear to be Aurora instead. Tristan stares at them with a look of cold fury from inside the shipping container.

"What is this?" Tristan asks angrily.

"You know what they say...payback's a bitch" Cami says with pure anger in her voice.

"How is this possible?" Tristan asks.

"The Serratura creates an impenetrable boundary. Nothing living or dead can pass through" Klaus smiles smugly, while supporting Rosalind, feeling her resting her head at his shoulder.

"And, thanks to your lunatic sister, I'm neither" Cami completes.

Tristan's eyes widen in alarm when he realizes that he is truly trapped inside of the shipping container forever.

"No, no! No!" he shakes his head in panic.

Klaus turns his attention at Rosalind's tired form and lift her head slightly, placing a kiss on her forehead, before murmuring quietly in her ear.

"Stay close to me, okay?" he says and she tiredly nods.

Tristan stares at the Strix vampires, who don't seem to know what they should do.

"What are you waiting for? Take them! Now!" he shouts.

Just as the Strix are about to obey this command, Elijah steps forward to address them himself.

"Before you rush headlong toward almost certain death...as your sire, I would like you to employ just a little bit of common sense" Elijah says.

"We are ancient vampires, Elijah...each of us almost as strong as you" Aya scoffs.

"You might almost be successful in subduing us, but at what price? Most of you will die in the process, and for what? To avenge a fool marching you headlong toward your very extinction in the name of a witch's prophecy? You do realize he engineered absolutely all of this purely to satisfy some petty grievance against my family?" Elijah asks rhetorically.

Elijah turns and walks toward the shipping container, smiling fakely at Tristan as he leans against the metal door.

"Tristan doesn't care for any of you" he finishes.

"Stop listening to him!" Tristan shouts furiously.

Elijah ignores him and continues.

"The only danger here is the choice that you must make. You see, I am not your enemy" Elijah says.

He stops in front of Aya and nods in acknowledgement.

"It's true, I delivered you into this existence. I can just as easily pluck you out of it. The choice is yours to make" Elijah finishes.

Aya looks torn, but continues to glare at Elijah as though she's entertaining the idea of fighting them anyway. Marcel, seeing what she's about to do, walks over and blocks her way as he whispers in her ear.

"It's done. The moment has passed. Be smart, Aya. Smarter than Tristan. Don't waste any more of our guys" Marcel whispers.

Aya doesn't seem pleased that Marcel is ordering her around, but after a moment, she turns back to the rest of the vampires.

"Stand down" she commands.

Tristan only becomes more furious to see that the Strix have been convinced not to avenge him.

"You will not abandon me!" he raises his voice even more.

Aya walks toward where Tristan is trapped in the shipping container and gives him a regretful look.

"It's a shame it has to end like this" Aya says in fake pity.

"Aya, this isn't over!" Tristan says enraged.

Aya puts her right hand over her heart in a sort of salute to her former leader.

"May the ghosts of our fallen keep you company" she coldly says.

The Strix then begin to leave the warehouse, Aya included, though Klaus, Elijah and Rosalind stay behind. Tristan continues to shout after them.

"AYA! AYA!" he shouts.

The Mikaelson brothers, along with the slowly healing Rosalind, walk over to the shipping container to talk to Tristan, who seems resigned to his fate.

"So, this is to be my end?" Tristan asks.

Elijah smiles at him patronizingly, and Klaus smirks as he leans against the door of the container. However, Rosalind continues to scowl at him with hatred and fury.

"No, no. This is the very beginning! You are going to the bottom of the ocean, where you will drown in darkness again and again and again over the course of centuries" Elijah says.

As Elijah speaks, Rosalind starts to cry harder again as she remembers how Tristan killed her sister and Jackson.

"This will be your splendidly horrific and perpetual end" Elijah continues.

"What have you done with my sister?" Tristan asks anxiously.

"Nothing...yet. But, I assure you, her death will be spectacular" Klaus smirks.

Tristan looks even more worried now, but when Elijah and Klaus go to close the door, Rosalind stops them.

"Wait!" she shouts.

She walks forward so that she can look Tristan straight in the eye.

"You took two very good people from this world" Rosalind starts with pure hatred in her voice "My sister! My own blood!" she shouts furiously through her tears, before taking a deep breath to calm herself a little "they will be with me forever, but you? You will be forgotten. And as you rot in the ocean, which is clearly a merciful future compared as to what I would've planned for you, remember my face"

She reaches over to grab the shipping container door and begins to close it.

"Because it's gonna be the last one you ever see" she says in a cold emotionless tone, which certainly caused a shiver on Tristan's spine.

Rosalind slams the door shut with a loud bang, before she covers her face with her hands and starts to cry, even harder than before.

She feel a soft hand in her wrist, uncovering her face, being met with the blue-greenish eyes she so loves.

"It's gone, my love" Klaus says, trying to calm her down a bit "you are okay!"

Not even his presence neither his words seems to calm her even the slightest.

"No!" she shakes her head and steps away from him, before starting to breath heavily. Rosalind was still very weak "No, it's not! It's not okay!"

Honestly, she didn't even know where to go, what to do or even think, the only thing she knew for sure is that she needed to clear her head, at least for a few moments.

Vamp speeding away, she left two very concerned Mikaelson's brothers behind.

...The French Quarter...

Rosalind was walking through the French Quarter, with her puffy eyes and red nose from the amount of tears that left her eyes this day.

She just couldn't believe that Hayley was dead.

Dead

She wasn't strange to dead, not only because her life was in danger for so many times and in fact, she died more than once, but yes, because life seems to like play those painful tricks on her.

It all started when she was still very young and maybe too naive for a cruel world like ours.

When Grayson and Miranda died, she could swore the world changed too. Rosalind never thought she could feel that much of pain when her parents died in 2009. The days passed? Yes, of course, but the pain never leaves and it will never do. It remains there, as a memory of how easy it is to love and lose someone at the same proportion.

Then, it was Jenna. There wasn't too much age gap between them, so growing up, Rosalind's and Jenna's relationship was as close as sisters could be, not only because their high tendencies on causing problems, but also the trust they shared. Jenna was kind of young when Rosalind was adopted, still months old, but every since the first meeting, she loved that beautiful little girl with bright blue eyes.

Don't even need to talk about Jeremy and Elena. Yes, Jeremy literally risen from dead, but still, she couldn't help but fear for the day when she would receive one of that calls about a tragic accident involving her baby brother.

Despite the certainty of meeting her little sister again, there was still an empty space inside Rosalind's heart. Elena wasn't forever gone and she knew that, but the absence and the constant remember of what happened was extremely painful.

I wonder...how could someone still be sane?

What kind of bad things she did to deserve this?

But Hayley? It was different, Rosalind couldn't even explain. It's not just being twins or the fact that they actually found each other already adults, but because of who they were to each other.

Two years? Maybe a little more...it was everything they needed to created those special connections. Rosalind could see so much about herself in her sister and in a way, her heart was at peace having a blood sister there, someone who always questioned the same as her.

Hayley never asked for anything. She loved Rosalind, Theodore and Hope without a question. She lived with the Mikaelsons and was ready to sacrifice anything in order to protect her sister and her children.

The world certainly didn't deserve a soul like her.

It never did

Klaus finally finds Rosalind walking with a numb look on her face and chases after her.

"Where are you going?" he quickly asks.

Rosalind ignores him and continues walking, though it's clear that she's slightly weak and obviously hungry, but who says she's caring about that right now.

"You need to feed!" he says sternly "let's go back home!"

Rosalind her eyes, but doesn't turn around.

"I think I can spend some time without drowning myself in blood, thank you very much" she snaps.

Klaus continues to follow her despite knowing she's completely overwhelmed and probably wants to be left alone.

"Well, at least, let me take you home" he tries again "Theo and Hope are probably missing us"

She finally stops and turns around to stare into his eyes.

"Haven't I told you not to use them in order to manipulate me into your wishes?" she glares at him.

For a moment, he looks stunned by her outburst, before recomposing himself.

This day was everything but calm for her.

She turns to walk away again, but Klaus vamp-speeds in front of her to block her way, and she sighs in annoyance as he pleads with her.

"Rosalind, I'm begging you! Don't push me away!" he desperately pleads her.

Rosalind gives Klaus a look and tried to continue walking, tried.

"Get out of my way!" she demands in a low tone, seeing him still blocking her path.

"No!" he snaps on the same tone.

She turns around and was ready to walk on the opposite direction when she was met with Klaus' hard chest, him having vamp speed in front of her again.

When he notices her looking around for any way to escape him, he was fast on gripping her waist tightly, preventing her from leaving.

"Let me go!" she struggles in his arms, but he only tightened.

"Never!" he answers sternly "I will never let you go!"

She lets out an angry scream, before looking straight into his eyes.

"Why?" she shouts "why not?"

He notices the tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

How much he wished he could take all the pain away...

"Just let me go!" she continues "It's been years since I first saw someone sacrificing everything in order to save my life. I am the problem and I don't anyone dying anymore because of that!"

He frowned in confusion at her confession.

"I can't do that anymore!" she shakes her head "I don't wanna do that anymore!"

"Rosie..." he was cut off.

"Who's the next?" she asks with a humorless laugh "Elijah? Freya?..." she swallowed a lump in her throat before continuing "...you?"

"I cannot exactly be killed, my love" he tries to lighten the mood.

"The prophecy says otherwise" she says "and I will allow any of you to save me from a fate maybe written before I was born! If it is supposed to be me, then let it come for me!"

He quickly understood what point she was approaching and shakes his head furiously.

"No! Never!" he raises his voice.

"You said you would burn this entire world to keep me safe, but I..." she let out a sob "...I don't wanna that! So just let me go! Please!"

She starts to cry even more.

"Stop Rosalind!" Klaus shouts, furious at the mere thought of losing her forever.

She covers her face with her hands as more tears fall from her eyes, nonstopping.

Klaus kisses her forehead, before resting his own against hers, trying to contain his own tears.

It is not everyday you hear the love of your life having a meltdown about dying.

After a moment, she takes her hands out of her face and closes her eyes, enjoying the comfort he was providing her.

"Just..." she starts in a whisper "...just let me die!"

With their foreheads still connected, he brings one hand to cup her face.

"I will never give up on you!" he says in a dead serious tone "Stop asking me that! I'm never letting you go! Never"

After processing his words, Rosalind opened her eyes.

"She's dead" she whispers in a painful voice "she's dead, she's...Hayley is dead"

Klaus looks at her with the softest look possible and wipes the tears falling from her blue eyes.

"I'm sorry, my love" he says "I am truly sorry!"

Rosalind nods and seems to be thinking hard.

"I couldn't save them" she says and starts to breath heavily "I tried! I really tried, but I couldn't...I didn't and now they're...they're..." she was cut off by her own sobs and finally allows herself be truly comforted by Klaus, who engulfed her in a tight hug, soothing her back as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

That time came.

When she finally wrapped her mind around the painful fact that neither Hayley nor Jackson were coming back.

Never.

All denying was mixed with all the guilty she was feeling.

...The Bayou...

Night has fallen, and Rosalind, dressed all in black, is sitting on the porch of her old shack, where she is writing the name 'Jackson Kenner' and 'Hayley Marshall-Kenner' into the Labonair Bible left to her by Eve. After a moment, Klaus and Elijah approaches her from behind.

"It's time" Klaus says, brushing his hand softly in her shoulder.

Rosalind takes a deep breath and shuts the Bible before she stands to head to the funeral. Once at the lake, Klaus takes a torch from one of the Crescent wolves and holds it while Rosalind says her goodbyes to Hayley and Jackson. She looks down at their bodies, wrapped in white sheets and resting on a wooden boat as per Crescent tradition, and starts to cry as she covers their faces with the sheets. Rosalind then grabs a bottle of whiskey and takes a large swig of it before she pours the rest on their bodies. She turns to take the torch from Klaus, and he and Elijah watch her silently as she takes it and sets their bodies ablaze.

"I will never forget you, little sister!" she whispers "may the angels receive you two with all love you both always gave to me!"

The boat is set onto the lake, where Jackson and Hayley are given the traditional Viking funeral while all of their friends and family watch mournfully.

The lost of someone who belongs to your heart, never get easier. It haunts you, for the rest of your life, it's the price we pay for loving and being loved. It's inevitable and destructive, but at the end of the day, there isn't a single person who doesn't follow through this vicious way.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm sure I've never wrote an emotional chapter like this before...

I've been thinking about the future of this story and maybe considering on stopping, at least for a while...

Give me your feedback!!! I'm really confused about it lol

Don't forget to vote!!!

💖💖

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 197 26
[𝖮𝖭 𝖦𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖦] ❝ till forever ends ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖻𝖾𝗌 starts a new life in new orleans 𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂�...
888K 20.8K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
9.9K 307 23
ミ★ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a sarcastic blonde whose haunted by the dead meets a boy with a perfect smile who just so happens to be haunted by his past? Wi...