Animosity | Harry Potter Stor...

بواسطة notdaisyloll

ANIMOSITY | "i never met my father, is that okay?" Rosalyn Black lives in a world of magic, her father died b... المزيد

ANIMOSITY
i. harry potter
iii. remembrall
iv. three headed dog
v. troll in the dungeon
vi. seeker's snitch
vii. dragon's and snakes
viii. unicorn blood
ix. you-know-who
x. chessboard & flying keys
xi. gryffindor wins house cup
ACT TWO
xii. wiseacre's wizarding
xiii. cornish pixies
xiv. watch your back
xv. slytherin heir
xvi. moaning myrtle
xvii. parselmouth
xviii. polyjuice potion
xix. petrified hermione
xx. follow the spiders
xxi. lockhart the fraud
ACT THREE
xxii. sirius black
xxiii. the grim
xxiv. buckbeak
xxv. family of murderers
xxvi. term werewolf
xxvii. girls + ron
xxviii. crystal ball
xxix. hidden secrets
xxx. moons & befrayal
xxxi. timeless
xxxii. raisin brain
ACT FOUR
xxxiii. quidditch world cup
xxxiv. krum the man
xxxv. triwizard tournament
xxxvi. spider curse
xxxvii. harry's name in the goblet

ii. sorting hat

365 18 0
بواسطة notdaisyloll

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter two
➾ sorting hat

ROSALYN STEPPED DOWN from the train with Ron and Harry, scanning around the platform, clutching her robe's closer to her body, following directly behind the boys. "Right, then! First years, this way, please! Come on now! First years, don't be shy!"

Rosalyn's eyes nearly feel out of their sockets when the tall and giant man approached them with a lantern in hand. "Hello Harry." The man smiled down at the kids.

"Hey, Hagrid." Harry greeted smiling back.

"Whoa!" Ron exclaimed staring up at the giant man standing before them. "Alright then, this way to the boats. Come on now, follow me."

Everyone trailed behind Hagrid, he lead them to the boats where they all found themselves seated and immediately by themselves, the boats lead them through the darkness of the lake to the Hogwarts's castle.

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

Professor McGonagall meet the first years upon the stairs where they slowly reach up, stopping before the giant doors. "Welcome to Hogwarts. Now in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates but before your can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin."

That sent a shiver down Rosalyn's back, she didn't wanted to become the family's disappointed a be sorted into Slytherin, she only knew that her father was sorted into Slytherin but her uncle wasn't, there was a chance she wouldn't be picked on by where she'll be sorted in.

"Now, while you're here... your house will be like your family." Professor McGonagall explains. "Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule-breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup—"

"Trevor!"

Rosalyn blinked by the suddenly shouting, she turned back to a big-teeth boy who she believed was Neville, the boy Hermione told them about, the one who lost his toad. Neville looked up meeting Professor's McGonagall gaze and stepped back to place. "Sorry."

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." The woman turned away.

"It's true, then." The voice of Draco Malfoy caught their attention, Rosalyn turned to the boy, he was her second-cousin, and how much she hated being related to the Malfoy family. "What they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts."

Whispers of his name echoed around them, everyone knew about the famous child. "This is Crabbe and Goyle." Draco introduction them, he stepped forward to Harry. "And I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy."

Ron snorted before realizing his mistake. Draco snapped his head to him. "Think my names funny, do you? Not need to ask you yours. Red hair and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley."

Draco turned back to Harry. "You'll soon find out that some wizard it families are better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort." Draco eyed Ron as he spoke.

Harry around knew he didn't like Draco and his attitude. "I can help you there." The boy extended his hand for Harry to shake.

Harry gave the hand a single glance. "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks." Draco frowned upon his words when he was tapped on his shoulder by the Professor.

"We're ready for you now. Follow me."

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

It was nothing like Rosalyn would have imagined, it was absolutely beautiful, something that would take your breath away, the candle lights floating above their heads, she looked around the long tables, representing each house.

"It's not real, the ceiling." Hermione spoke from beside her. "It's just bewitched to look like the night sky. I read about it in Hogwarts. A history." Rosalyn listened and didn't say anything back.

They came to a stop, before them all sat a hat, a rather old one in fact, Rosalyn looked around the large table surrounding the hat, noticing some familiar faces. "Alright, will you wait along here, please? Now, before we begin'. Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words."

The long haired bearded man stood up. "I have a few start to term notices, I wish to announce. The first years, please note, that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Flich, had asked me to remind you that the third floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you."

Rosalyn teared her gaze from Dumbledore to Professor McGonagall, this was the moment that would declare the next seven years of her life at Hogwarts. "Now, when I call your name, you will come forth, I shall place the sorting hat on your head... and you will be sorted into your houses."

"Hermione Granger."

Hermione sighs at her name, Rosalyn watched her nervously mumble to herself, stepping up to the hat and sat down on the stool. "Mental, that one. I'm telling you." Ron whispered to Harry, Rosalyn shook her head at his words.

"Ah, right then. Mmm, right. Okay, Gryffindor!"

The Gryffindor table irrupt it in excitement, clapping their hands together at their first, first year. Hermione smiled hoping off and joined the table. "Draco Malfoy."

The boy walked up and sat and the hate barley touched his head when it shouted. "Slytherin!" Draco grins, stepping down.

"There's not a witch or wizard who went bad who wasn't in Slytherin." Ron estimated watching the boy disappeared through the crowd.

"Susan Bones."

A redhead girl exhaled, slowly walking up to the seat. "Where should I put you? Let's see... I know. Hufflepuff!" The girl smiled softly running to the table.

"Ronald Weasley."

Ron's eyes widen, not thinking he was going to be called so quickly. Ron walked up with a nervous gulp and sat down. "Ha! Another Weasley. I know just what to do with you. Gryffindor!"

Ron exhaled and relief took over his body. Rosalyn and Harry wanted the boy stumble down and off the chair over to the Gryffindor table.

"Rosalyn Black."

Then she felt as if everyone's eyes were suddenly on her, Dumbledore leaned forward upon her name, he knew about the Black family and more. Rosalyn felt a slight pat to her back, knowing who it was and she walked up slowly meeting McGonagall's soft gaze.

Soon the hat was place onto her head. "Mmh, haven't seen one of you in quite some time, much like your uncle, eh." Rosalyn turned her head by the sudden force to the right. "Mmh, can't have you in Hufflepuff, nope, not Ravenclaw— doesn't feel right. So it will have to be... Gryffindor!"

Hermione stood up in and instant, clapping her hands above everyone else clapping. Rosalyn smiled faintly in relief, feeling she had to own credit to her uncle to being sorted into Gryffindor when he attended.

"We're together now!" Hermione smiled brightly, embracing the young witch into her arms. Rosalyn hums patting her arms around her. Percy Weasley, shook her hand smiling as he congratulated her.

"Harry Potter."

That name really made everyone settle down and grow quiet. Harry looked up approaching the seat and the hat was placed. "Mmh, difficult, very difficult. Plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind, either. There's talent, oh, yes. And a thirst to prove yourself. But where do I put you."

Harry's mouth moved. "Not Slytherin. Not Slytherin."

The hat perked up from his words. "Not Slytherin, eh? You could be great, y'know? It's all here in your head. And Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness there's no doubt about that."

"No." Harry whispered.

"No?"

"No, please, please." Harry plead silently.

"Well, if you're sure—"

"Anything but Slytherin. Anything but Slytherin." Harry repeated to himself. eyes wired a shut, praying to get into a better house than Slytherin.

The hat straight up. "Better be... Gryffindor!" Rosalyn eyes slight widen, thought that hat would pull a trick and place him in Slytherin, the Gryffindor house jumped up from their seats, proudly, cheering on that they had Harry Potter.

Hermione turned to the darker haired girl. "Do you think we'll share dorms?" Rosalyn's liked Hermione, though her happy sprit was a bit much, and hoped it would dial down after some time.

Rosalyn pondered and shrugged. "I think so."

The sound of clicking glass bought everyone's attention to the Professor McGonagall. "Your attention, please."

Dumbledore rose from his seat. "Let the feast begin."

They all settle down and stacks of food appeared before them, Rosalyn didn't care much about the food, but she did find out which one of the Weasley twins made Ron believe he was using a spell, he told her about many of the tricks he hadn't been able to pull on Ron, and she made sure to remember each one.

"I'm half and half. Me dads a Muggle. Mum's a witch." Rosalyn hums listening to the conversation from across the table, cutting through her chicken. "It was a nasty shock for him when he found out."

"Say, Percy, who's that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?" Harry asked the older male seated beside him.

"Oh, that's Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house." Percy explained.

"What's he teach?"

"Potions." Percy answered. "But everyone knows it's the Dark Arts he fancies. It's been after Quirrell's job for years."

Ron wipes his mouth, eye watering the drumsticks of chicken on the plate, he reached forward grabbing a drumstick when the sudden ghost of Sir Nicholas popped out, scaring the redhead boy.

"Hello, Sir Nicholas. Have a nice summer?" Percy seemed rather calm from his sudden jump-scare appearance, given the years the ghost has popped up, scaring the first years.

"Dismal. Once again, my request to join the headless hunt has been denied." Sir Nicholas exclaimed scoffing and floated away.

"I know you!" Ron spoke turning to face the ghost. "You're nearly-headless Nick!"

"I prefer Sir Nicholas, if you don't mind." The man responded nodding.

"Nearly headless?" Hermione repeated, not seeing any signs of him being headless. "How can you be nearly headless?"

"Like this." Sir Nicholas reached up, peeling his head off his body like nothing. Ron screamed and Hermione shook her head.

Rosalyn hums nodding. "Nice."

𖤐

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 38.4K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
160K 4.8K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
239K 3K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
1.2M 51.6K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC