π•­π–—π–Šπ–†π–™π–π–Š

By -ratrice-

˚q° "π–˜π–”π–’π–Šπ–™π–π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖇𝖆𝖉 π–Žπ–˜ 'π–‡π–”π–šπ–™ 𝖙𝖔 π–π–†π–•π–•π–Šπ–“ 𝖙𝖔 π–’π–Š π–Ž 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 π–π–“π–”π–œ π–Žπ–™ π–‡π–šπ–™ οΏ½... More

1.00
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
1.31
1.32
1.33
1.34
1.35
1.36
2.00
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26
2.27
3.00
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.27
3.28

3.26

367 22 0
By -ratrice-

{ breathe }

unedited

1.3k words

— — — — 

A lot of things had occurred within the next few moments.

With Penny and the other kids proudly showing their new friends, to Penny breaking up with Liam, and then proceeding to kiss Vijay, and to even an intense battle between the two type of robots.

It was a lot.

All of the children were hiding under a giant piece of metal with the engine when Will radioed in.

"Jupiter 2 to (y/n) (l/n) and Penny and Judy Robinson. We're coming to get you and that engine out of there. We're on our way. I just need you to send me your location."

"Negative, Jupiter 2. Do not approach. You'll be shot out of the sky." Judy said back, flinching when something blew up beside them. 

"What's your status?"

"We're cut off from the convoy, but we're okay where we are."

"Will, shouldn't you be in an ambulance?" Penny asked,

"I'm fine. My heart's indestructible now. By the way, you gave me an idea. A big one."

"Do mom and dad know?"

"They will."

"Will, what are you gonna do?" (y/n) asked the boy, worried for his state of health.

"Don't worry, I'm not alone this time, and I'll be back. I hope." The radio then turned to static.

"Will!" (y/n) tried to call for him, but it seemed that he cut off the call. "Damn it."

"Will will be fine. We just have to trust him." Judy said to the girl, before peeking out with her binoculars and siting back down in panic. "Okay. I think we're losing."

"I know."

"Judy, Penny, (y/n), if you can hear this, we're coming to get you and the engine out of there. Meet us at the main road."  A voice radioed, it was John.

"Our ride's here! All right, keep your heads down." Judy ordered the kids, leading them out of their little spot.

They rushed to the main road, seeing multiple Chariots parked along it. As they settled the engine into the Robinson's transport, they jumped in and began to drive.

"We're gonna need to find someplace to put that thing." John said to his family. "Somewhere the robots can't get to it."

(y/n) knowingly looked towards Don—whom she was sitting next to. 

"So, when were plugging all the Jupiters into the city grid, you know that one thing that you're never, ever, ever supposed to do?" 

"You mean plugging the in in the out?" John replied.

Maureen smiled widely. "We're doing it."

"Yeah."

-----

"Since that engine is shut off, the robots can't sense it, so they're searching Jupiter to Jupiter." Maureen explained, using a birds view map of the lined up spaceships as reference. "The J65. That's us. That's Don. And that's them."

"Maureen, we're in. Sealing the door now." John spoke over the speakers. He and Grant had driven the Chariot in the garage of the Jupiter, now heading up to meet the rest of them.

Looking at the map, they watched as the robots got closer and closer to J65.

"They're getting really close. Uh, they're all over the Jupiter right next to us." Penny said aloud.

Worried, Judy radioed Don. "Don, if you have any tricks up your sleeve, now is the time."

Stomps from above vibrated throughout the entire ship. They all looked upwards and came to the same realization. The robots were now on top of J65. 

But within a quick millisecond, they were electrified and dropped dead to the ground. The group let out a sigh of relief once they saw this.

"Thanks, Don! We're good, for now." Maureen thanked him.

"They're not gonna just give up because their buddies got zapped."

"Hey, Don. You did what you could. Now try and find some cover. Stay safe." John said to the man.

"See you on the other side."

"Okay, let's settle in." Maureen told everyone. "The electrical field will hold until the fuel powering the Jupiters runs out."

"How long will that be?" Penny asked her mother.

"Till Will gets back." John said, slightly nodding his head to reaffirm himself.

-----

"Will, stay awake." Smith whispered out.

Will was in a daze. The last thing he really remembered was landing on the planet before his fainted.

-----

"We're here, but they don't seem too happy to see him." Will could see robot walking out of the ship, heading towards the group of 4 clawed robots waiting for him.

"The robot's drawing pictures. It's the story of you three. How you met. How you changed him...." Will could only hear the women talk before fading with everything turning black once more.

-----

"...drawing something new. I think it's a picture of your sister doing what you did. Bonding with the robot..."

He could faintly see the drawings that robot drew on the walls.

-----

When Will woke up once more, he looked to see that the other robots were walking away. "...they're not listening. They're leaving."

A single tear fell out.

-----

When he opened his eyes a final time, he was greeted by Smith and robot.

"Is there anything you can do?"

-----

He was outside this time. And being carried by robot.

There was a heavy storm rumbling above. He could see the sadness that flowed within robot's face.

He could feel himself being put down on the ground. What was happening? Why were they outside?

Questions flowed through his mind when he felt a hand on his chest. Will knew he didn't have much time, but what robot said made him think otherwise.

"Trust, Will Robinson."

The boy could see something beginning to surround the two of them, but everything began to blur once he faded away.

-----

And as if the unexpected occurred, Will Robinson was no longer in pain. He no longer felt fatigue with string of pain flowing in his heart.

But when he opened his eyes, his heart broke all over again. Standing above him was once robot, but now, no more then a pile of dust beginning to fly away.

Will gasped as he realized what happened, clutching the dust below him in disbelief. "No." He whispered out.

He kneeled in agony, griping robot's ashes tight around his fist. "What did you do?"

Will barely glanced at the footsteps that approached him, still in shock of the events that occurred. "Why did he do that? He shouldn't have done that!"

"You know why." Smith said to him, putting on a façade that revealed no emotion. 

Robot and her may have not been the bests of friends, but they had their moments. He was the one that pulled her out of the dark hole she was stuck in, and she was there to help him when it counted.

Smith reached out a hand to the boy. "Let's get you back to the ship."

Will didn't move from his spot. "I can still feel him."

"He's gone. I'm sorry. let's go."

The two swiftly walked back into the Jupiter, unaware of the eyes peering down at them.

Once inside, Will began to check his vitals. "The last thing he said to me was trust."

"Maybe he was trusting us to go on without him."

Will let out a tired sigh, looking down to the tablet. "According to this, I'm completely healed." He put the scanner on his heart and was amazed of what he saw.

Bright blue veins were wrapped around Will's hearting, almost as if it was stabilizing his heart. "That's a piece of robot."

"I think he put that there when he put his hand on your heart." Smith softly said to him.

"He saved me."

"He saved me too."

"How?"

"Back in the end facility, I was about to do something you can't ever come back from. I didn't think I had a choice, but the robot gave me one. I though he was asking for help, btu he was there to help me. He knew what I needed. He always seemed to know what we both needed."

The two grew silent, but furrowed their eyebrows when they heard an alien sound in the distance. The two stood from their spot and ran into the cockpit, only to witness a bunch of robots walking closer.

"Is that sound coming from them?" Smith asked the boy. 

"It's a command." Will stated.

"To do what?"

𖨆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 1.1K 34
ဒါက α€€α€­α€―α€šα€Ία€•α€‘α€™α€†α€―α€Άα€Έα€…α€›α€±α€Έα€α€²α€· ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· ထမှားများပါခဲ့ရင် α€α€½α€„α€Ία€·α€œα€½α€Ύα€α€Ία€•α€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€•α€«
206K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
34.2K 701 13
Jade Munroe is Mike's little sister and has a crush on Matt. After Beth and Hannah went missing, Jade has regretted her decision of that night. A yea...